Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
🥳 congratulations on new thread.. awesome update.. arnav is getting naughty hihi
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread
Loving the update 
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update...
Can't wait for the next update...
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waow... New thread... Congrats dear... It was an wonder ful update... Good to see that all their worries have ended now... Is there something more to it? Coz khushi was feeling sacred for something? Or was it just like that? Arnav wooing khushi in present and past both were cute... Felt so bad for sneha... That innocent girl had to in through so much trauma... They watching the stars was too beautifull... Who was that person? He had come to harm arnav khushi? Was it shyam? Update the next soon...
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry sorry lakho sorry! I took sooo much time to finally read chapter 23!

Amazing update di! Loved it as always!

Present:
I was so confused as to whom I should support. Khushi or Arnav? But then decided neither. Both were wrong for hiding such important things from each other. I mean, yes, I agree Arnav did all that to save Khushi and vice versa, but at the end neither succeeded (according to me). Arnav got shot and Khushi ended up being upset from him...
Though I really liked how Arnav was trying to "win her back." That was very cute. Can't wait to read what happnes in the room. (Thank God I get to read this chapter and the next one on the same day. Nahi toh I wouldve been ranting like, "Di how can you end the present like that" blahblahblah 😆)

Past:
Khushi's state is a bit hard to understand. 😛 Like, she loves him but then acts so strange that it's just... like face palm moment for me. but I really like how Arnav is handeling all this. Thank-you for giving us the dance! Lived the gifs! 😳 Aww the pool side scene wz really heart touching! I have always loved their conversations about their moms, and this one was no less.
Oh teri, ye snakewa pirse agaya!? 😡 Pops in out of nowhere! 🤢
OMG poor Sneha! What scarry nightmares is she having! And there goes Dhruv to be on her side! He is soo cute! Love their pair! 😳

Thanx for the pm di! 🤗 Love you! ❤️

Edited by ProudArShian - 9 years ago
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Thanks for the pm😉
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new thread and nice update 
-Xpress- thumbnail
ArhiMaria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread and doing such a beautiful job with this story!
Your writing is incredible! This chapter was no less, thank you for always doing such a great job!
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Congratulations on new thread.: )