Remember This: A Vidarth OS

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

"Parth leave me! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Her screams echoed through the distance between them. 

He'd had enough. Enough of her denial, enough of her constant, shrilling screams, and enough of the way she mentioned Varun.

"I have to go check on Varun. I can't believe you beat him up! What is wrong with you?"

Parth closed his eyes as he settled the lock on the room. She wasn't going anywhere, least of all to check on that absolute disgusting excuse for a human being.

"What's wrong with me?" he asked, almost delirious from the adrenaline rushing through him. Parth nearly laughed but caught himself, turning around to face an irate Vidushi standing two feet away from him.

"I'll tell you what's wrong," he said, every trace of laughter vanishing from his voice.

Parth closed the distance between them; they were so close he could feel the rise and fall of her chest.

"You're what's wrong with me," he finally bit out.

"Everything you say, everything you do, everything that you are. You won't let me let you go. I've tried to be nice, I tried to warn you and you still went to that fool. What is it about you huh? So desperate for love you'll seek it from just about anyone won't you?!"

His words were a slap to her face and Vidushi's anger culminated with her hand making a resounding crack against Parth's cheek.

As soon as she made to pull her hand away, Parth's hand had closed around her wrist and with one jerk he pushed her to him.

"Don't do that again." His voice was quiet but his anger pierced through her.

"If you ever call me cheap again I will destroy you Parth," she bit out, with just as much anger.

They were touching everywhere, the lengths of their bodies so close that only the mere fabric of their clothes was separating them.

Vidushi felt Parth's free hand find the waistband of her pants, and the small space where her shirt had ridden up. His thumb played at her exposed skin and it took all her self control not to scream.

"Destroy me?" Parth started incredulously, he shook his head slightly and then bent down so that her eyes were level to his, "You already have."

There was no hesitation when his eyes closed and he moved forward to kiss her. His lips warm, soft but his movements demanding. Vidushi felt her heart plummet and her rage subside. She felt only the burn of his kiss, and his hands trailing up her back. He was furious and wanting and she was falling falling fallen.

Parth pulled away briefly to see Vidushi's dishevelled face. The glazed look in her eyes ate away at him and all he could feel was more.

"Bara maza aa raha tha na? Uss Varun ke saath? With his hands all over you, and his lips god knows were," Parth growled.

His hands found her waist and he lifted her with ease, turning them both around so that Vidushi sat on the lone table in the room and he looked down at her.

"The next time he touches you, you'll remember this," Parth said.

His lips trailed the soft skin of her neck, until they settled on her pulse. Slow, and raw his kisses filled her up with so much warmth Vidushi felt the heat in her skin.

"Remember that I kissed you here," he said, his lips at her collar bone.

"And here." Kissing the base of her throat, slowly up to her lips.

"And here."

When he kissed her again she felt the urgency in it, the want, the absolute need to be closer to her than humanly possible. She knew what he wanted. He wanted skin on skin, the raw heated way he wanted to love her. But just as quickly as his lips had found hers, he backed away. His hands on either side of her, clutching at the wooden desk, and his breath hitched, the same as hers.

In the silence all she could see was him. His unkempt shirt, his swollen lips, the intensity in his eyes.

"Par-"

She couldn't even say his name and Parth smirked.

"You're just as infected as I am Vidushi. Every time he moves to touch you, you won't let him. Because you'll only be thinking of me," Parth said triumphantly.

He moved forward placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"If he ever comes near you again," Parth whispered in a hard tone, "I will kill him."

He left her with her mind a mess and her heart raging, and Vidushi knew Parth was going to haunt her forever.

He would never let her go.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've been told I'm a sadistic biatch to my face. 
I understand know why I am called that. 
This got Me hot and bothered. 
Res.
dewcute thumbnail
nor๐Ÿค—

thanks for this one girl

and yeah i will remember this๐Ÿ˜‰

jiya๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by dewcute - 9 years ago
sakina1267 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today I'm getting a treat on vidarth os... loved this possessive parth... awesome os
prushasil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was so damn cute!
just loved it!
i wish something like this happens in the show too!!
ah, high hopes!!
daringdarlo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat an os...!!!!!!
Loved this vidarth story
U r an awesome writer...
anuaskif thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This one's just too good to be true... Luved it absolutely...

I luved the way Parth went all out to possess Vidushi and get her "infected"

Continue if possible
IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res ,
detail one later 

but damn my computer screen is on fire ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wrote a similar OS based on precap.
But this one is 1000 times better than mine.
God, I reallywant this to happen in the show.
Fantastic darling, keep it up.

p.s: I so want an analysis from you after monday's epi.
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS yaar.
Yeah..Vidushi needs to remember a lot of things. It seems like she forgot she 'used' to love Parth - unconditionally. Parth should do something like he did in this OS to make her remember.
Please do write more!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ