Height of bakwas....!!!

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 After  reading  todays   W U.   All I can  say  is this  is  the  hight  of Bakwas  for this  show.  What is wrong with the writers???
 Aman   who   promise  to  stand  by  and  support  Neha  , protect her always  is now  turning  from  her.  
 I  won;t even  touch  the old  Saas  bahu,  sugar  salt,  stealing  jewellry ,  blaming the    new  bahu  for everything  ...( rolling   my  eyes...it is a surprise  they  did  not  film this show in black  and  white   with how far  back they  want to go!!!) 
   Where  is the common  sense in these  characters ... they  know very  well  about Neha and  her  mental state.  yet   they  are  expecting her to   act  like  a  responsible  adult.    I will give it to her  she  is   trying to do the right thing.
  Aman... instead  of  blowing up on  her   could he not   try  to  figure out what is  wrong here?   Guytri... ig you gave her  the  jewellry  to wear   isn't it your  responsibility  to   take it from her  as soon as the  function is  over??
 This story  is just  getting more  ridiculos  and   non sensical  by  the day  and  frankly  I am  glad it is ending! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvreen143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
iam also wondering wat happen with aman he is totally change after marriage like saas bahu type serials
Husband who always blame thier wife.he is behaving like he doesn,t know how neha,s status of mind
He is expecting somuch frm her like she is normal person cvs ruining amans character

And the precap shows the mentality of writers. wat happens happens for good so its good that show is ending.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sama    Exactly. ! He knows   her  state  of  mind !
 So  in  essence  Dadi  and   Jayanti  are  ruling the  house.   They  will  either  send the poor  girl crazy  or  back   to her  maika... in  effect  killing her  spirit and  innocent... Very  good. 
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what the...
they had a very good concept 
had so much scope
but ruined everything like this
this is ridiculous
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u! I cant believe CVs have ruined wat could be a beautiful show! I was hoping to see aman playing a larger supportive role after the marriage.. I hoped marriage would strenthen their bonding n they will together fulfill their dreams but wat came was.. disappointing.. m I read yesterday's WU! gosh it gave me jitters! and aman is changing.. not good.. makers should change this.. or else no one will watch the vry few episodes left before the show ends..
smriti anuj.. their cuteness talent all is being wasted!! :'(