WU HHN- 10 Dec- playing tag with Saree

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode starts with Sagarika looking in the mirror with Saree draped on her shoulder. Bunty enters the room and thinks that I brought it for Amma but Sagarika likes it. Sagarika turns around and say thanks Bunty, you remembered my favourite color, I really liked it and I will wear this Saree at the party. She asks is this color looking on me. Bunty says yes it looks nice on you. Sagarika says Bunty I really liked the fact that after all these problems between us you still thought about me. Bunty hesitates and says I am going down you also get ready and come down. He leaves and Sagarika thinks that I know Bunty you are scared of saying anything right now but I know that you love and this saree is the token of that. Don't worry Bunty I will win you over with my Love but before that I will have to save my relationship and love from Ammaji.

Bunty is calling Madhav and told him that sag thought the saree is for her, how can he say no to her it looked from her face that she really like the Saree how can I say no to her. But Amma's saree is gone from her hand. Bunty then remembers that Amma hasn't seen the saree so he tells Madhav to bring a new more expensive Saree otherwise there might be an issue.

Swara is asking Amma to getting ready, Amma goes to Bunty's room to find him. Sag is getting ready in the room. Amma is about to enter the room and Bunty calls her and takes her away. He gives her the gift. Amma asks what is this? Bunty says open it. Amma says I will open it later but tell me what is it? Bunty says its Saree, I brought a very nice saree for you as I know you like them. I want you to wear the saree to party tonight.

Sagarika is looking at her wedding pic and talking to Bunty that she knows he cares for her and this gift is really important to her.

Amma looks at saree and realizes this is a different Saree, she then thinks that maybe other Saree had a problem in it so he exchanged it. Mishraji comes and asks when did you buy a new Saree. Amma with tears in her eyes said Bunty got it for me. Mishraji says are you going to keep lookin at the Saree and keep crying or are you going to wear it too.

House is all decorated and guest are arriving and people are appreciating the decoration. He Says I am a professor I can't do all this, this was all done by my younger DIL. Rani gets jealous that yes everything is done by younger bahu I don't do anything. Satya comes to her and says everyone is praising Sags a lot, no one praised you ever. Rani says when Babuji comes to know about what she has done then we will see how much he praises her. Satya says how will anyone know Amma is keeping it secret, Rani suggests that things like this can come out by mistake. Rani then goes to meet her friend and Satya gloats that soon Sag will be in trouble. She then goes to do something to the cake.

Pishima and Pubali comes to the house and Pubali is praising the decoration but she is bit upset that she wont be able to dance. Pishima says atleast you can walk as you hurt your foot. Pubali tells her not to be angry today and not to fight with Ammaji. She suggests that maybe pishima can say sorry and mend her relationship with Ammaji as its her birthday. Pishima says I know what to do. They go to meet babuji. He talks to them and calls Bunty and Bunty greets them. Pishima said I was missing Sagarika so as soon as we got the invite we came. They inquire about Amma ji and Babuji says she is taking her time getting ready. Amma comes and Pishima greets her and says Please forget whatever happened the other day. Amma says yes even I don't remember what happened. Pubali enquires about Sagarika. Sagarika comes and everyone looks at her. Amma sees her in the read Saree and gets upset thinking this is the same Saree she was supposed to wear. Amma thinks that Sagarika pressurised bunty and got the Saree. She thinks that this won't work on me. Amma leaves from there and Sagarika notices. She tells swara and please go after Ammaji and don't let her do any work. Swara asks where is she? Sagarika tells her that she went towards your room. Pubali and Pishima go to her and tell her she is looking beautiful and Sagarika says this saree was given to me by Bunty. Pishima is happy hearing this, she goes to meet Dadiji. Sagarika tells pubali she doesn't want to create a scene nor I want to her Ammaji and but I have to make her realize her mistake. Pubali says if your plan is successful then everything will be fine.

Amma is in the room thinking that Sag did very wrong by taking her Saree, she wont tolerate this and won't let Sag ruin this day. Swara inquires what is she doing in the room? Babuji is calling her and she has to cut the cake. Amma says I am not coming, if you are so bent on celebrating birthday then go celebrate yours. Swara thinks only bunty can handle her. She goes to Bunty and tells him that Amma is not coming out of the room. Sagarika senses something is wrong. Swara takes Bunty away. Pubali asks what are you thinking, cake is arranged right. Sagarika said yes I made it, when you see it then let me know how is it?

Bunty is trying to convince Amma to come out. Amma says I don't want to party. I know this party is not for me, go and celebrate with the person who made all the preparations.  Bunty sends Swara away and tells her to look and see no one comes there. Bunty then asks Amma that did Sagarika say anything to you. Please tell me, he says if he will keep standing there till she opens the door. Amma opens the door and tells him that you made a fool of me. You gave Sagarika the Saree that you brought for me. I know that you will also become a slave to your wife like Pappu. Now you have a wife what are you going to do with Amma so just go away from here. Bunty stops her from closing the door again. He tells her that he did bring it for her but Sagarika thought it was for her and she became very happy and I didn't want to upset her. You only say that we can tell white lies to make someone happy and I brought more expensive saree for you. Amma says so it comes down to the same thing that you can't speak in front of your wife. I will only wear the saree that you originally brought for me. Bunty says Sag is already wearing it and came in front of the guests how can I tell her to take it off. People are praising you and your saree. Amma gives ultimatum that I will just wear that Saree. Bunty is trying to convince her and sees Sagarika is standing in the kitchen listening. Sagarika is very hurt and crying.

Precap: Sagarika tells Bunty you can't have your feet in two boats. You will have to take a decision otherwise no one will be happy. How can you forget I am your wife and to save our relationship you will have to take a stand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A fight for saree or  a trick  for attention from irritating Ammaji ?
Bunty has to draw a line between  his Amma  and his wife .
Thanks for WU.
Edited by Avyakta - 9 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Ammaji is behaving like a child now😆
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ajesha,thanks for the WU ❤️
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sagrika needs to find out Satya's interference too. What is she doing at the house all hours of the day. BUnty needs a huge wake up call. He is pathetic as a husband. It is irritating. Ammaji is one conniving mother who will not accept the daughter in law. Hope her husband puts her in her place. How gullible is she to listen to Satya. 
At least this story is different that Sagrika is suing for her rights. Hope she does not become a docile doormat.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
Bunty is at fault for everything that is happening around. He is just concerned about how to keep both Amma and Sags happy, but he never takes a stand based on his perception of right and wrong.

How hard was it to tell Sags that he bought this saree for Amma as it is her birthday. Sags would have understood as she is not an attention-seekign freak like his amma who would start throwing tantrums , but assuming even if she was going to throw tantrums, then also he should be man enough to take a stand of what is right. How much money and energy will he  keep on spending in order to keep pleasing these women?

Normally, when a couple is married they give gifts in their family / social circle as a couple and not as individuals. So why didn't Bunty include Sags while selecting Amma's gift or at least keeping her informed of what he was planning to give.

Amma is loud about ' hamara bunty - hamara bunty', but ideally this gift should have been from both Bunty and Sags.

Precap is good. I liked the way Sags has asked him to take a stand. 
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Ayesha for the wonderful update!

Amma is behaving like a spoilt brat!
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayesha 🤗
I hope Bunty takes a stand against Amma... enough is enough 😡
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha.

As for the epi, Amma will only u/stand when Sags lawyers would visit her. Before that I don't see any chance. Bunty will be in grave trouble if the case is actually taken to court.
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifelessons

Translation:

Episode starts with Sagarika looking in the mirror with Saree draped on her shoulder. Bunty enters the room and thinks that I brought it for Amma but Sagarika likes it. Sagarika turns around and say thanks Bunty, you remembered my favourite color, I really liked it and I will wear this Saree at the party. She asks is this color looking on me. Bunty says yes it looks nice on you. Sagarika says Bunty I really liked the fact that after all these problems between us you still thought about me. Bunty hesitates and says I am going down you also get ready and come down. He leaves and Sagarika thinks that I know Bunty you are scared of saying anything right now but I know that you love and this saree is the token of that. Don't worry Bunty I will win you over with my Love but before that I will have to save my relationship and love from Ammaji.

Episoda pocinje sto Sagz se ogleda sa sari.  bunty ulazi u sobu i vidi i misli kako je kupio sari za Amma ali se svidja i Sagz. Sagz se okrene i kaze my hvala Bunty, ti se setio moje omiljene boje, mnogo mi se svidja i obucicu za party.  Ona ga pita jel mi lepo stoji ova boja.  Bunty kaze lepo ti stoji. Sagz kaze Bunty stvarno volim cinjenicu da i pored svih problema ti si mislio na mene.  Bunty okleva na momenat i kaze ja idem dole a ti se spremi i sidji.  On odlazi a Sagz kaze sebi... ja znam da se plasis da ista kazes sada ali znam da me volis i sari je potvrda tome.  Ne brini Bunty ja cu te osvojiti sa mojom ljubavi ali prvo moram da spasem nasu ljubav od Ammaji.

Bunty is calling Madhav and told him that sag thought the saree is for her, how can he say no to her it looked from her face that she really like the Saree how can I say no to her. But Amma's saree is gone from her hand. Bunty then remembers that Amma hasn't seen the saree so he tells Madhav to bring a new more expensive Saree otherwise there might be an issue.

Bunty zove Madhava i kaze kako je Sagz nasla sari i mislila da je za nju i kako ne moze da je pogleda u sretno lice i kaze ne kad joj se toliko svidja.  Amma sari nije sudjen.  Onda se Bunty seti da Amma nije videla sari pa kaze Madhavu do donese drugi i to skuplji sari da ne bude belaja. 

Swara is asking Amma to getting ready, Amma goes to Bunty's room to find him. Sag is getting ready in the room. Amma is about to enter the room and Bunty calls her and takes her away. He gives her the gift. Amma asks what is this? Bunty says open it. Amma says I will open it later but tell me what is it? Bunty says its Saree, I brought a very nice saree for you as I know you like them. I want you to wear the saree to party tonight.

Swara kaze Amma da se spremi.  Amma krenula ka njihovoj sobi da nadje Bunty.  Sagz se sprema u sobi.  Amma taman da stigne kad bunty je zove i odvlaci... da joj poklon... Amma pita sta je to? Bunty kaze otvori... Amma kaze otvoricu kasnjije kazi sta je.  bunty kaze sari... kupio sam ti veoma lep sari jer znam da ih volis i hocu da ga obuces veceras za party.

Sagarika is looking at her wedding pic and talking to Bunty that she knows he cares for her and this gift is really important to her.

Sags gleda u vencanu sliku i govori Bunty kako zna da on o njoh brine i kako joj je ovaj poklon zato veoma vazan.

Amma looks at saree and realizes this is a different Saree, she then thinks that maybe other Saree had a problem in it so he exchanged it. Mishraji comes and asks when did you buy a new Saree. Amma with tears in her eyes said Bunty got it for me. Mishraji says are you going to keep lookin at the Saree and keep crying or are you going to wear it too.

Amma pogleda sari i shvati da je drugi pa pomisli da mozda onaj sari je imao neku falinku i da je zato zamenjen.  Babuji dodje i pita kad si kupila novi sari...Amma kaze sa suzama u ocima da je Bunty poklonio.  Babuji kaze oces ti da gledas u taj sari i places ili ces da ga obuces.

House is all decorated and guest are arriving and people are appreciating the decoration. He Says I am a professor I can't do all this, this was all done by my younger DIL. Rani gets jealous that yes everything is done by younger bahu I don't do anything. Satya comes to her and says everyone is praising Sags a lot, no one praised you ever. Rani says when Babuji comes to know about what she has done then we will see how much he praises her. Satya says how will anyone know Amma is keeping it secret, Rani suggests that things like this can come out by mistake. Rani then goes to meet her friend and Satya gloats that soon Sag will be in trouble. She then goes to do something to the cake.

Kuca sva ukrasena i gosti pristizu i hvale dekoraciju.  Babuji kaze ja sam profesor i nesposoban za ove stvari...ovo je sve uradila moja mladja snaja.  Rani cuje i ljubomorna... kaze..da sve je uradila tvoja mladja snaja a ja nista ne radim.  Satya pridje i kaze kako svi mnogo hvale Sagz a niko tebe.  Satya kaze kako c iko znati kad Amma drzi tajno.  Rani kaze takve stvari znaju da se omaknu.  Rani odlazi da se pozdravi sa prijateljicom a Satya se oblizuje kako ce Sagz ubrzo da se nadje u vrucoj vodi... i odlazi da nekako upropasti tortu.

Pishima and Pubali comes to the house and Pubali is praising the decoration but she is bit upset that she wont be able to dance. Pishima says atleast you can walk as you hurt your foot. Pubali tells her not to be angry today and not to fight with Ammaji. She suggests that maybe pishima can say sorry and mend her relationship with Ammaji as its her birthday. Pishima says I know what to do. They go to meet babuji. He talks to them and calls Bunty and Bunty greets them. Pishima said I was missing Sagarika so as soon as we got the invite we came. They inquire about Amma ji and Babuji says she is taking her time getting ready. Amma comes and Pishima greets her and says Please forget whatever happened the other day. Amma says yes even I don't remember what happened. 

Pishima i Pubali stizu i Pubali hvali dekor i malo je neraspolozena jel nece moci da plese.  Pishima kaze budi sretna da mozes da hodas posto si povredila nogu.  Pubali joj kaze da ne bude ljuta veceras i da se ne svadja sa Amma i da bi bilo dobro da moze da izgladi stvari sa Amma posto joj je rodjendan. Pishima kaze ona zna sta treba da uradi.  One pridju Babuji da se pozdrave... on pozove Bunty koji ih pozdravi... Pishima kaze kako joj nedostaje Sagz i kako su odmah dosle cim su dobile pozivnicu.  Pitaju gde je Amma i Babuji kaze ona se jos sprema.  Amma dodje i Pishima je pozdravi i kaze da zaboravi sta se desilo pre par dana... Amma se slozi i kaze da se ni ne seca sta se desilo.

Pubali enquires about Sagarika. Sagarika comes and everyone looks at her. Amma sees her in the read Saree and gets upset thinking this is the same Saree she was supposed to wear. Amma thinks that Sagarika pressurised bunty and got the Saree. She thinks that this won't work on me. Amma leaves from there and Sagarika notices. She tells swara and please go after Ammaji and don't let her do any work. Swara asks where is she? Sagarika tells her that she went towards your room. Pubali and Pishima go to her and tell her she is looking beautiful and Sagarika says this saree was given to me by Bunty. Pishima is happy hearing this, she goes to meet Dadiji. Sagarika tells pubali she doesn't want to create a scene nor I want to her Ammaji and but I have to make her realize her mistake. Pubali says if your plan is successful then everything will be fine.

Pubali pita gde je Sagz.  Sagz u tom momentu silazi i svi gledaju u nju.  Amma vidi sari na njoj i popizdi jer to je sari koji je ona trebala da obuce. Amma misli da je Sagz ubedila Bunty da nije za nju i uzela joj sari. Amma odlazi i Sagz to primeti i kaze Swara da ode za njom i da joj ne da da nista ne radi po kuci. Swara pita a gde je Amma. Sagz kaze otisla prema tvojoj sobi. Pubali i Pishima pridju Sagz i kazu kako lepo izgleda a Sagz kaze Bunty mi poklonio ovaj sari.  Pishima je sretna to da cuje i odlazi da se pozdravi sa Dadiji.  Sagz kaze Pubali ja ne zelim da pravim scene ali moram da primoram Amma da vidi svoju gresku. Pubali kaze ako ti uspe plan onda ce sve biti uredu.

Amma is in the room thinking that Sag did very wrong by taking her Saree, she wont tolerate this and won't let Sag ruin this day. Swara inquires what is she doing in the room? Babuji is calling her and she has to cut the cake. Amma says I am not coming, if you are so bent on celebrating birthday then go celebrate yours. Swara thinks only bunty can handle her. She goes to Bunty and tells him that Amma is not coming out of the room. Sagarika senses something is wrong. Swara takes Bunty away. Pubali asks what are you thinking, cake is arranged right. Sagarika said yes I made it, when you see it then let me know how is it?

Amma u sobi mrmlja kako nije pravo sto Sagz uzela sari i kako ona to nece trpeti i dozvoliti da joj upropasti dan.  Swara je pita sta radis ti u sobi? Babuji je poziva da treba da sece tortu.  Amma kaze da ne dolazi i ako im je stalo da slave nek slave svoje rodjendane. Swara pomisli samo Bunty ovo moze resiti i ode po Bunty i kaze mu Amma nece da izadje iz sobe. Sagarika primeti nesto nije u redu, Swara odvlaci Bunty.  Pubali pita Sagz o cemu razmisljas, torta je spremna jel da?  Sagz kaze jeste, naprvila sam je i kad je vidis kazi mi kava je.

Bunty is trying to convince Amma to come out. Amma says I don't want to party. I know this party is not for me, go and celebrate with the person who made all the preparations.  Bunty sends Swara away and tells her to look and see no one comes there. Bunty then asks Amma that did Sagarika say anything to you. Please tell me, he says if he will keep standing there till she opens the door. Amma opens the door and tells him that you made a fool of me. You gave Sagarika the Saree that you brought for me. I know that you will also become a slave to your wife like Pappu. Now you have a wife what are you going to do with Amma so just go away from here. 

Bunty pokusava da ubedi Ammu da izadje a ona kaze ja znam da ovaj party nije za mene idi i slavi sa osobom koja ju je napravila.  bunty posalje Swaru da pazi da niko drugi ne dodje i onda pita Ammu da li je Sagaz njoj nesto rekla... molim te kazi ili cu da stojim ovde dok ne otvoris vrata.  Amma otvori vrata i kaze ti si od mene napravio budalu.  Dao si Sagz sari koji si kupio za mene.  sad ces i ti da postanes sluga zeni ko Pappu.  sad kad imas zenu sta ce ti Amma i odlazi odavde.

Bunty stops her from closing the door again. He tells her that he did bring it for her but Sagarika thought it was for her and she became very happy and I didn't want to upset her. You only say that we can tell white lies to make someone happy and I brought more expensive saree for you. Amma says so it comes down to the same thing that you can't speak in front of your wife. I will only wear the saree that you originally brought for me. Bunty says Sag is already wearing it and came in front of the guests how can I tell her to take it off. People are praising you and your saree. Amma gives ultimatum that I will just wear that Saree. Bunty is trying to convince her and sees Sagarika is standing in the kitchen listening. Sagarika is very hurt and crying.

Bunty spreci Amma da zatvori vrata i kaze da jeste doneo sari za nju i da je Sagz ne znajuci mislila da je za nju i toliko bila sretna da nije hteo da je oneraspolozi.  ti si govorila da je u redu precutati neke stvari da bi usrecili osobu i zato sam narucio drugi i skuplji sari za tebe.  Amma kaze to znaci ti ne mozes da se iskazes ispred zene.  Ja cu samo da nosim sari koji si originalno kupio za mene.  Bunty kaze kako to moze kad Sagz ga je vec obukla i svi su je u njemu videli i kako moze da joj kaze da ga skine.  a ljudi su svi vec hvalili tebe i tvoj sari. Amma da ultimatum da ce samo onaj sari da nosi.  Bunty pokusava da je ubedi i onda vidi Sagz kako stoji i slusa.  Sagz je tuzna i place.

Precap: Sagarika tells Bunty you can't have your feet in two boats. You will have to take a decision otherwise no one will be happy. How can you forget I am your wife and to save our relationship you will have to take a stand.

Precap: Sagz kaze Bunty ti ne mozes stajati na dva camca.  Moraces da se odlucis jel ovako niko nece biti sretan.  Kako mozes da zaboravis da sam ti ja zena... da sacuvas nasu vezu ti ces morati da zauzmes stav. 

😃