Ishq (a small scene)

Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for appreciation zariyat, afreenaamna, imane n aaliya :) really thanks for d encouragemnt! So i am posting the scene here also!
I have written a scene according to the precap
Vivaan Sarthaks enmity and saaya😊

Sarthak has gained power through that injection. And now he is almost against Vivaan. Vivaan has given some assg to the students which is some experiment to win student of the month award. While all others are out.. Only SaaYa are left. Sarthak is very overconfident on his experiment becoz all the powers that he has.

Viv: so well done both of you.. U have really worked hard. But as u know only one of u can be the winner.
Sarthak gives a smirk to yamini who ignores him.
Viv: so the winner is Yamini. Congrats yamini you truely deserve it.
Vivaan turns to sarthak.
Viv: sarthak ur efforts were also good.. But u need to impr..
Sarthak leaves before vivaan could complete.Sarthak is very angry. He punches the wall.
Sar: how dare he? Uski himmat kaise hui muje harane ki.. Im a genius. Aur ye use bohot jaldi samaj aa jaega.. Iski kimat to tumhe chukani padegi dr. Vivan..( n he gives an evil smirk)

All are sitting in the cafe and celebrating yamini's victory.
Sarthak also joins them and sit next to yamini.
Sar(to yamini, very sweetly): hey! Congratz. You really deserve it. Itne efforts ke baad ye to hona hi tha.
Yamini is shocked on his sweetness.
Yam: ah! Thanks! N smiles.
Rose: yaminiii.. Tum kitna intelligent hai.. Mujse to ye sab hota hi nhi hai.. Muje bhi tips dedo na. 
Sar: are, isme kya badi baat hai.. Mai btata hu na!
Rose: Really sarthak!! U will teach me.. U are such a swtheart!
Sar: Haan, to suno na. Ek ladki ko success pane ke liye bas do cheezo ki zarurat hai.(he looks at yamini wid a smirk) ek to khubsoorat face. Aur dusra dr. Vivaan jaise log jo khubsoorti ka faayda uthana achi tarah jante ho..
Yam: kya bakwas h ye?
Sar: arre bakwas nhi. Yei to sach hai. Jaanti ho na kitni khoobsurat ho tum. Aur kitne ache h dr. Vivaan
Yam: oh just shut up! How can you say dis.. U r disgusting.
Ranbir: shut up sarthak. Bohot ho gya ab!
Yamini is disgusted and gets up to go..when sarthak says.
Sar: aur haan ek cheez to mai bhul hi gya.. Ladki ka Characterless hona bhi bohot zaruri hai.
Yamini freezes on the spot listening to dis. And looks blankly at him.
Yam; how dare you say dat. ( n she is going to slap him but he holds her hand).
Sar: sach hi to hai.. Dr. Vivan ko to extra favours deti hi ho.. Us din party me apna jaadu mujh par bhi chalana chahti thi.. Kyuki ye to tum janti hi ho.. Ki yaha tumhara sabse bada competitor mai hi to hu.. Ek baar mujhe fasa lo bs.. Fir koi competition nahi..
Tears make way through her eyes! He leaves her hand. She runs away from there.
She goes in the locker room and takes out a locket from her locker. She sees it and slids to the floor n cry badly.
Vivaan is passing by. When he notices yamini. He goes to her.
Viv: Yamini? Kya hua tumhe! Ro kyu rhi ho?
She says nothing and keeps on crying..
Viv: yamini tell me! Kisi ne kuch kaha tumse? Kya hua.
Then he notices the locket in her hand. He gets a bit serious.
Viv: are u ok? ( he asks very calmly).
Yam: Vo.. Vo (sob). Vo .. (Sob) Vo mujse pyar nhi karta vivaan. He doesnt love me.. He hates me.
Viv:( he is shocked) Nhi.. Aisa nhi h yami..
Yam: aisa hi hai vivaan.. Vo nafrat krta h mujse.. He hates me..maine uski ankhon me dekha hai .. Use lagta hai mai tumhare sath(she cries again n sees the locket in her hand) Mera pyar adhoora hai vivaan.. Ye kabhi pura nhi hoga.. Kabhi bhi nhi.
Viv: aisa nhi hoga PREET madam.. Mai aisa kabhi nhi hone dunga..

( sarthak is being bad just becoz of the super powers he got😆😆)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mindblowing dear mindblowing..koi fanaah k cvs tak yeh scene pohcha do yaar..n yes even after reading this scene 2nd time mujhe Sarthak pe utna hi gussa aaya jitna pehle baar read karne pe aaya tha..this shows such a good writter u r..
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vivaan being rude to Avni and Sarthak being rude to Yamini is an indication of ViSar happening 😉 ðŸ¤£
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing yaar, this is just awesome loved it!!
Wuld like u to continue, even if now ur busy maybe in few weeks 😊