9th Dec 2014 - The Day I'l Cherish for Lifetym

zakky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I always use to think do Dreams ever come True ??? 😕 Now i do believe that YES dey do !!! 😊

To start with i reached the Venue of Alone Trailer Launch n called up the number of the volunteer which i gt from Alone Team no one picking up i was like oh gosh is the evnt here or not 😔 den i asked the Mall manager is der any evnt here 2day (I kept my fingers crossed) n den he replied yes its on the 3rd floor i was like hussh thnk God !!! Then i reachd 3rd floor Auditorium whre the event was jst bout to begin in some tym i took a deep breath n searchd fr a seat in front rows exactly at the center ... I got seated .. So many people around n all media evrywhre jst to cover the evnt ... All thoughts in ma mind, wat all will happen wil i get wat i came here for n al of dat ?? Relaxed n calm myself down coz event was jst to start... 

It den started dey were introducing the Alone team first the producer den director al deir speeches n i was jst waiting for my moment to come den Bipasha came on stage spoke bout the movie said its horror with romance as its a love story n ders a lot of chemistry n al u wil njoy n Den dey announced as we r now talking bout chemistry lets call on stage a person who has been The Heart Throb of Indian Television and u hve seen him on Dill Mill Gayye n Qubool Hai none other than Karan Singh Grover (My heartbeats wer goin on in supa sonic speed) He is now on stage oh man m i actually seeing him ???? 😳 Someone plsss pinch me n den as usual i started Drooling he was looking shooo Damn HOT n DASHING !!!! I want to take a video but my hands wer shivering some how i took it though i did lil goof up bt dats okay wen KSG in front of u 😉

Den he spoke thodu sa in his as usual soft husky voice, al said him say somethng 😆 (Awww he was shy n a lil nervous al of us can understand it was his debut movie trailer launch after all , Bipasha patted on his back) Den bhushan sir took d mike and said he is wonderful in the movie n more taareef of Karan 😳 den dey proceeded for the Trailer Launch ...

The Trailer was shown (though i saw it already bt stil i was excited hehe) He looked mre Hot on Big Screen 😳 n Trailer looked more Scary in theatre aftr it was over many wer scared i did notice people sitting beside me ... Wooo n now the applause n everyone shouting once more once more [D=>] n den i got to to see the trailer again ... Wow movie release se pehle i saw him on Big Screen .. ( Guys Alll of u do watch the movie in cinema hall its worth )

Now the Media QA session many questions wer asked many wer answered n karan antics in between were hilarious 😆 he is very cute jst acts like a chotu sa bacha ... It was a long session so lets get to the end now ... All this tym i was thinking will i get to meet him being so close ?? Then d QA session ended i got up frm my seat n jst went a stood beside the stage so dat atleast for a moment i can meet him...

Den dey announced Twitter Contest people will go on stage n we al wer like wow ... Wat happened next was comic.. We wnt on stage bt we din clik ny pic out der whch we wer suppose to, I n some mre wer jst behind KSG, wat he did he hid his face nyhow esacped from the stage chup chup ke n met us frst he met one grl n i was out of words at dat moment coz i was full blank i was jst Drooling on him :))

N Dennn my Dream Moment i met him i said him Hi, he gave a Bigg smile and said hi how r u ( Ufff i was like Dead at dat moment )... I was like i m gud n shook hand with him ( His hands r sooo soft man) his eyes r like doob jao unme .. Den he started speaking to someone n i was like Zahra kya kar rahi hai u have to speak to him n u cant go blank .. Den wen he was free i spoke to him said Karan i m one of ur Craziest fan he said Aww dats sweet n den i said i still cant believe i m standing in front of u den he said arey y u nt believing i m seriously in front of u ... N den i spoke to him aise hi thoda generally den i gave Oishi's msg to him saying she also won the contest he said yeah i knw she did msg me n its sad dat she cudn't come .. Den i told him bout my crazy friends showed him the list of names and pages he saw all the pages n said "Do i hve to rght msgs on alll dese pages" 😆 i smiled n said yes hehehe ... He said okayyy jst gve me 2 mins i'l meet my friends n den wirte on it, he met them n den came back to autograph all the pages he read d names n autographed them i said him one list is of FB one is of Twitter n one is of IF n one is for All my KSGian friends so that i dont miss ny he smiled n gve autograph on all n one page he gave a msg to me .. I said him thank u he smiled n said v'l meet soon again n den he met rest of fans one of dem took a selfie he gave dat selfie in his very own yo expression n Den one lady came n said Karan we need to leave he said ok one min bt she said we need to leave Now n took KSG from der aise bhagake 😆 N i was just seeing him till he was away from my eye sight n den he disappeared ... Ufff i so din want dat moment to end i din want Karan to leave from der 😔... Too many emotions togther at dat very moment ... N den i jumped n danced finalllyyy i met him n my Dream came True 😳

That Moment those 5 mins i'l cherish for lifetime Thank u Karan for being sooo sweet so humble n dat smile on ur face neva eva let it go ... Coz u r the Reason we Smile 😃 Be Happy n Stay Blessed Always ...

A special mention to Paki & Sair ... This was possible coz of u aur pls ab daatna nahi, k again i tuk ur name 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zakky thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Embedded image permalink
zakky thumbnail