Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhanvi.55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm a huge fan of Stefan and Caroline! I just now discovered there is a forum for The Vampire Diaries on this site too! :D Steroline all the way! 
P.S. Are there any Steroline FFs here too? Not able to find any.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't watch the show any longer but I heard they finally happened. <3 I've been rooting for these since day one oddly. ROFL
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Count me in friends.. I so love that couple.. and now after yesterday's episode..I think I m gonna love this turned-off-my-humanity couple more n more.. That's gonna get better as far as the promo of s06e17 goes..😎😲😲

Steroline shippers do watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfYKyvk7_SU

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am in, i like steroline alot😳
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was a Klaroline shipper, but now that Klaroline can't happen, I am all for Steroline. 
Although I don't watch the show anymore...I have watched all their scenes this season. πŸ˜³
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ME. ME. ME. Been waiting for so many episodes for them to happen and looks like they finally are happening, just not as the proper Stefan and Caroline as I had pictured. πŸ˜† Oh well, I'll make do with what I got. Stefan deserves someone to love him and care for him and be there for him as deeply as he loved and cared for others. β€οΈ
jhanvi.55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

ME. ME. ME. Been waiting for so many episodes for them to happen and looks like they finally are happening, just not as the proper Stefan and Caroline as I had pictured. πŸ˜† Oh well, I'll make do with what I got. Stefan deserves someone to love him and care for him and be there for him as deeply as he loved and cared for others. β€οΈ

Totally agree with you! Even I was hoping for Stefan and Caroline to get together with their humanities intact, but can't complain, dark steroline is hot! πŸ˜† A little bit more of them in evil mode wouldn't be that bad but I don't want them to add more to the things they'd regret πŸ˜ƒ I'm eager to see how they would be with each other once their humanity is back! 
Also I want Caroline to switch it back on by herself, if someone can do it, it's her! 
Stefan and Caroline both deserve each other's love and care... I so wish they show in the end that June wedding that Caroline had planned for themselves in the starting πŸ˜†
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is there going to be an SC AT? If so, I'd love to join. They are OTP!
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Stefan in every form and with everyone. Yes SteLena were my weakness initially but I'll tell you SterOline are the end thing.  It's like somehow it makes so much sense to me...and it's like it was always there, I just realised it now.

Whatever now I am a SterOline shipper...all the way <3
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I Ship Steroline...Lovve them loads😳😳