Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay.. I think now I'm starting to get over the shock after reading this post.. ðŸ˜†
I'm a hardcore Smiriti Kalra fan.. I started watching this show for Smiriti.. Not only because I'm a fan, but because I like to see how she brings the character to life.. As she had done in all her previous shows.. 

I wasn't disappointed.. Neha is reality for any viewer with eyes and ears.. She made us laugh and cry with her.. As we imagine ourselves in her place, out of coma after years only to find the old world topsy turvy..
I dont know why the show is ending.. It may be due to poor script, It may be due to low trps.. whatever.. 
But I think Smiriti has portrayed the role that was assigned to her in the best possible way..
 And I dont think I'm wrong.. 
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How could u even post such a thing. I am shocked😲
U call it overacting for ur kind info it is natural acting.

Smriti is just fab fab fab and perfect as Neha. 

I have cried with her and laughed with her. She makes the viewers involve in the character so much. Its her first show I watched and I totally loved it.
rimicuty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Show ki jaan he smirti.
I love her.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the real reason is Low Trps sadly. 0.2 and 0.3 shouldve at least been 1.2 and 1.3 instead.
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oye yaara tu pk toh nahin aya na?🤣
yaar agar teri baat maan bhi loon then dekh smriti kalra ki taqaat teriwali heena meena dika bhi show nahin bacha pai 😆..smriti akeli hi  dubane ke liye kafi hui na phir?😉
22554 thumbnail
i loved neha the most in this show. !