Serial is off air due to only SMRITI KARLA

Posted: 9 years ago
This serial was gud but only due to smiriti karla this serial is going off air. Smriti Karla is overacted and just worst actress.

Heena Parmar is going awesome work.. I wish heena parmar should be given to the main lead role then this serial would be going more..

Due to Smiriti Karla this serial is going off air.
Looks like u are a fan of heena parmar but that doesn't give u right to demean Smiriti kalra.
Sony tv as such is going through its worst phase even popular actors don;t guarantee Trp.
just because u want her as lead doesn't make Smiriti a bad actress.She is most versatile ,natural actress in tv 

please try to refrain from making such post..

I  am  sorry   but I  have to disagree  with you.  The  series  is  going off air  because  of   poor  writng  and  wanting to  show some  back  ward  thinking  Saas- bahu  crap  no one wants to  see.
  Samiti  Karala  as  Neha  is  brilliant  ,  and  she  dose her  part  very  well.  Heena  Parmar,  is  also  a very  fine  actress.  This is  the  first time I have seen   both  of them  and   as  Ankansha  she is  very  good,.
 Being a fan of one  actor is  fine  and  well  but  putting   down  another  actor/ actress  is  not  cool.  They  are all doing thier  jobs and very  well .  Even  dadi  is  playing her part well.
 The problem  lies  in   the  makers  and  who ever  responsible   not comming  out of  thier  1960's  mentality,  and  show  the growth, progress and  devlopment of Neha  with the support of her   family  and  loving fiance...
 but no they  had  to rush  to get her married  and  now according to  the   spoilers,  they  are   trying to get her out...drugging her,   changing salt  for  sugar  (  Oh  please)  ... how is this good for a person  who recently   woke up  form a 12 year  coma.?   How will this  help  her  grow into  a mentally  strong and   adjusted  26 year old??
Seriously, did u just say that 😆
Don't you Criticize Smriti Kalra, At this point she is doing fab acting playing this character. Just because you like one actress this does not give you any right to bash others, especially when other actor is doing their best. Just putting in bold does not make it right.
Before you post any negative comments about other actors please get your facts right as on this forum everyone has their favourites.
Just FYI... so you don't bashed more severely on this forum in the future.
Because we are very emotional people !!!!!
R u kidding me.
Smriti is one of the finest actress of indian television and we all know how much proffesional she is.
Pls dont blame her.
Every one has thier own likings but you have no right to say this against smriti.

Coming to the show so its all the makers fault and smriti has nothing to do with it.
I was here on the forum for a few days whn it started and later on was inactive on IF.. now that I'm back  its sad to know the show is going off air.. and uuper se aisa topic -_-
its not smriti's fault that the show is going off air! smriti is no doubt a fabulous, versatile actor, she is the one who made neha adorable, her natural grace is what makes fans love her! Heena, Anuj everyone are fab actors here! You might love Heena more but that doesnt mean u can blame smriti
Its the channel's fault I guess! the show would have done fab job if it had been aired on some other channel... I have nothing against sony bt really its a fact that their shows lack trps.. *sadly true*
I was inactive here bt had been watching the show & I can say its a beautiful show (minus the kamini dadi crap) everything is wonderful... smriti Anuj Heena evryone doing fab job..
jus wish this show gets an extension becoz come on sony tv shows (evn flop ones) aired for 6 months right?? *fingers crossed*
firstly Smiriti has nailed it as Neha. She played role of a 28year old wife in her debut then a college student and now a 14year old girl.
secondly dont compare actresses. if u dnt lyk her fine but dnt write such nonsense 😡
I'm sorry but your post is biased & extremely unfair!

The show's failure has nothing to do with Smriti. To place the blame on her is ridiculous. She has done full justice to the role of Neha. If anyone should be blamed for the state of the show, well it's the creative team.

With all due respect, the show would be no different even if  Heena was the main lead. Problem lies with the CVs.
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
excuse me, but smriti kalra is the strength of the show.
its sony ! even the best actors cant promise a good TRP ! sony has been with the worse phases than this ! actually the fault is of the storyline ...saas - bahu show they made it !
I don't know, co incidently I liked ur post..it was a mistake:p
cant unlike it :(
anyways, u should refrain these types of post ! u cant bash any actor !