Jab Tum Ho Sath~ MAANEET ONE SHOT banner added@12

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

hey people...

BANNER CREDITS GOES TO CHERRY!!

beautiful banner!!!!

Heyya people..okay this os is really special to me..

Hope u all like it!!

~JAB TUM HO  SATH~

A women in her 50's was dusting her room. She coughed   and pulled the cover from wardrobe.

She threw the covers ...and smiled running her hand over the cup board...on the portion

~MAANEET~

She coughed once again and held the knob of the cupboard opening it...

" yeh ..sab aaj hi clean karna pdaega.uff.." she mumbled looking around the room..which seemed like it had sustain tsunami..

She took out the boxes one by one...

She picked up the last box it was heavy than the others...she wasn't able to manage the weight and hence tripled down..

" oww" She took steadying breaths...clutching her back..

She frowned...at the box..

"  Maan aur  unki cheeze bilkul unki hi ki tarah ziddi hai.." she twisted her lips..

One again..she stood up on her feet slowly picked up the box and successfully placed it on the table..

" good job geet" she grinned...and suddenly her eyes fell on a BLUE DAIRY

She scrunched her brows... " whats dis.."

She pulled out the dairy ...and her eyes widen in surprise..

" yeh toh maan ki dairy hai...Offcourse this is it i remember mujh se chup chup kar ismai likte the..shaddi k phele bhi and shaddi k baad bhi..."

She chewed her lip...smiling..

" should I read it..um..." she tapped her chin...

" ha kyu nahi..mai unki wife hu..its bean 30 years now..since our marriage..itna toh haq banta hai.."

She placed the book on the table and dragged her legs to get a chair and sat ...excitedly...

20TH APRIL 2002

It was first time i met my angel...I knw i m not suppose to call her that..but i cant deny that she was truly and angel...

She was walking down the lane...looking upwards and bumped into me...

I fell on her while she on the ground...

It was the first time..I saw a girl this close..and the only word came into my mind was..BEAUTIFUL

She had her eyes closed...thank god now i could see her face..without any hesitation..

This dint last for a long moment..as she opened her eyes...and i found myself in those hazels..

Hazels...i always imagined my life partner to have hazels...It seemed that universe had bestowed me with my angel...

But she wasn't happy to meet me...she glared ..and yelled at me

I quickly moved away from her...n politely offered my hand..

She shoved my hand and got up on her own..

She straighten dress...making a yucky face..thats when i realized that my coke had spilled over both of us..

I made a baby face ...to which she only gave me a icy glare once again.. The words which came out of her..were weird...She gave me galis..typically Punjabi ones...I chuckled inwardly

Then..my sweet angel accused me  of flirting her...according her i purposely fell over her...and offered her my hand..

I dint known what to do..i was helpless..

She asked me the reason of not responding...

Mrs.singh my landlady and my boss came for my rescue..She explained her that i was mute...and i couldn't speak...My angel's expressions..change from anger to guilt...

She asked me to forgive her...and i agreed..I wasn't angry at her...it wasn't her mistake..

But she wasn't convinced...she helped me in delivering the pizza's bunking her class...

I was completely floored with her innocence ...my angel..she even offered me to be frnds with her...

Her name was..GEET...The song of my life..

27th  APRIL 2002

I met my angel again..i was surprised when she met me...at NY university...she told me that she studied here...

She was with her friends...and she dragged me to them..

Her friends dint seem happy to meet me...i was a simple guy...and they were rich , high class people..

I dint feel offended...at all but my angel retorted back at their comments..with equal attitude..

I was amazed with her...after Mrs.Singh she was the only own who stood for me..

I interrupted her fight sessions with those girls..and dragged her out...

I thanked her...but asked her not to help me...she wasn't suppose to fight for me against her own friends..

She sweetly told me..that I was her friend..she would take nothing against me...

I  felt my heart skipping few beats when she uttered those words...

2nd AUGUST 2004

My angel  came at my doorstep with all her luggage and with red puffy eyes...

She blurted out that she wants to live with me..i was shocked with this...

She told me that she had a fight with her Industrialist father..and hence she left that house..

I tried explaining that  her she wont be able to live with me  in my small apartment..but she adamant on not going back..

Her tears..melted my  anger..and I agreed..

17th SEPTEMBER 2004

Its been almost more than  a month we are living together...We go college together..attend parties..hang out together...

Initially i was a bit uncomfortable..but she was very comfortable with me..at the time..

I knew i was falling for my angel..but this offer was to hard to resist..

1st JANUARY 2005

She was crying hysterically inside the bedroom...I knocked the door many times..but she dint respond...

I was worried for her...

After hours when she opened the door..I ran and hugged her..she quietly held me and sobbed...

After pressurizing her..she revealed the reason..

Apparently some one from her college had told her that i was in love with with some other girl..

She was broken with this news and hence she couldn't control her tears...

Then something unimaginable..happen..She whispered " I LOVE U " to me...

She told me that she had always loved me...but If i love someone else..she was ready to sacrifice at the cost of my happiness...

I couldn't believe my ears..I dint knw should I be happy that she loved me..or sad..that she loved a person..like..me..

I always thought of expressing my feelings to her...but couldn't gather courage to do so..

She was a princess..a epitome of innocence...and I was nothing..nothing at all..

After her confession...i couldn't hold back myself..and told her my feelings...

I also told her my worries and insecurities...to which she kissed me..

It was magical..I never knew..i would ever feel this feeling...

We kissed her lips glued to mine..her soft petals around my mouth made a groan making me crazy...

When we parted i found her..blushing furiously..she hugged me..hiding herself...i smiled to myself...

My angel was mine..now..

2th JULY 2008

My angel's dad had scorned to give her daughter's hand in mine...

He swooned that a person like me..would never be able to keep his daughter happy..

All the confidence that I had in me...was blown away..until she held me hand..

She stood by my side...against her father...

We had a court marriage...without the consent of her father..which i always resent...

We came back at my apartment...Mrs.singh did all the rituals..and blessed us..

On our SR i promised her to give her all the happiness she deserved...She kissed me...conveying that she was fine until i was with her..

That day..My emotions took over me..and we both lost ourselves..in each other..

Our heart, body, soul became one..

From maan and geet we became..MAANEET...

3rd MARCH 2010

In two years...i was able to stand on my own feet and  started my firm...GEET CONSTRUCTIONS

In the span of two years we had achieved a lot...It was all due to my angel..her trust and confidence in me..

She always encouraged me...due to which today my company had reached to profit level of 100 cr..

I had craked the most important deal...today and i came back home to deliver this news to my wife..

I was welcomed...with another good news...

I was going to be  a father...i couldn't believe..it..

I had tears in my eyes..I kissed geet and thanked her for coming in my life...

13th DECEMBER 2010

I was blessed with a baby boy...

My geet had given me..the pride of becoming of father..My child my own child..

For me it was next to impossible to get a girl like her...and then this baby...

She was indeed my angel..who filled my life with so many colours...

20th  FEBRUARY 2011

Geet is not talking to me..she hasn't uttered a word since that fateful day the day we lost our baby...

We lost armaan..he had a rare disease which was incurable..thats what the doctor said...

I failed as a father and as a husband..too..

Geet  is  numb since that day she had blocked out all the connection from outside world..

I cant bear it anymore...I have lost my child..i ant afford to loose her...she is my world...

12th JUNE 2012

After a lot of time...i felt geet coming out of shelf..She was behaving like her old self..

At night when she told me that she anted to have another baby i was taken aback

During her pregnancy..doctor had informed me..that she was very weak..and its advisable not plan for another baby...

I had to be hard...i refused her demand...i told her i dint want another baby..i knew if she came across the truth she will be devastated...

She blamed me..she fought with me...She cried...i cried...But i dint show her my tears..i was firm on my decision..

Geet once again..went in depression..

I was vulnerable..i had no idea how to deal with this

Geet's psychiatrist advised me to take her out...for a trip a change of environment will be good..

I took her to Mauritius...her fav place..

She was a complete different person now..cold to any emotions...

Following 2 months were really difficult...for me..

Geet had submerged herself...in her pain so much that even my voice dint reach her..

Somewhere she wanted to talk to me..but her insecurities..and her motherly love dint allow her..

I needed to break her...i need to get her back..

My love...did change her...she was slowly reacting ..she was reverting back to my emotions...

I was glad..that inspite of all..that happened her love for me dint change..it dint even flicker a bit..

I would never let her go..i knw this will be tough..but as long as geet is with me..i wont let anything part us...nothing at all...

Geet closed the dairy with sniffing...she couldnt read more...

She squeezed her eyes..tight..letting her tears flow..

" Nani...dekho na...nanu ko.." A 7 Yr old girl  cutely spoke...running towards geet..

A tall man wearing white shirt...and jeans entered the room..He had wrinkled forehead..with few grey hairs falling over... A teasing smile paying on his lips...as he followed jia..

geet quickly wiped her tears...as she glimpsed maan and jia..

nani...nanu is not giving me my chocolate dekho na.." she whined..geet smiled faintly at her,..

Maan noticed geet she seemed sad..her eyes were red too...

Maan pulled jia ..and gave her the chocolate..

"yeyyy.." jia jumped and kissed his cheeks before...running outside..

~what happened to u...u seem sad..~ Maan asked her through his sign language...

Geet shook her head..her throat was choked with emotions..

Maan made a stern face and pointed at her eyes..which had tears..

Geet couldn't control herself...she hugged him..

Maan reciprocated the hug...he was getting worried now..

Her tears flew..down her cheeks wetting is shirt

He forcefully parted her and cupped her face..his face was reflecting pain...

Geet smiled through her tears...and kissed his forehead..shaking her head for a no..

Maan held her tight...making his eyes...big..

She chuckled wiping her eyes..and pointed at his dairy..

Maan glanced in the direction  she pointed...and sighed..

~why did u cry but..?~ Maan asked confused with her present state..

She raised her eeys..to meet his..and smiled..

~ because i dint knw that u loved me so much...ur love is so pure and sacred...m so lucky to have u with me..~ she told him..

Maan chuckled..

~u r saying u r lucky now..after 30 years of marriage??~

Geet smiled nodding..

~yes maan..thank u..when u declined having a baby i took it so wrong but ..u still give up.and wer so patient to me...thank u maan thank u ..if u wouldn't have said no..toh hum..kabhi MEHAK ko adopt nahi karte..and we wouldn't have jia..with us..~

Maan framed her face and kissed her forehead..

~geet maine joh kiya woh kuch bhi nahi hai..i did it for my love...i m so selfish when u asked me for another baby i couldn't make u suffer i..i was scared of losing u ..u r my angel geet maan tumhare bina kuch nai hai..~

Geet spilled tears again..which maan wiped lovingly..

~I love u geet i always have and always will..~

Geet smiled..widely...

" I love u too nanu,," jia said giggling and pulling his shirt..

She dint knw most of the sign language but mehak and geet thought her this...

Maan ruffled jia's hairs picking her up..while geet blushed looking away...

" chalo na...mujhe aapka gahr dekhna hai...mumma was saying aap log yaha rehte the..." Jia said..

Maan nodded..smiling at geet..

It was 20 yrs later that they were visiting NY for vacations...their family along with mehak and her husband..were settled in India..

Since they were here...maan and geet decided to live in their old apartment..

" chalo tumhe yeh apartment dikhate hai chalo.." geet said..pinching her little  nose..

Both maan and geet got up..with jia in maan's srms..

As they walked..maan held geet's hand softly blinking hsi lashes..

She smiled back him...lacing her fingers with his.

How was this??

I dont y knw this concept was bugging me since a week..i finally i wrote it down..!!

DO LEAVE UR COMMENTS!!!

love

sweta

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowing_river thumbnail

20TH APRIL 2002

It was first time i met my angel...I knw i m not

27th  APRIL 2001

I met my angel again..i was surprised when she ...

there is some confusion here..check it sweta...
u said first meeting at april 20, 2002 and second meeting at 27 april,2001 ..??

on coming the update..it's very beautiful os..so lovely..
flowing_river thumbnail
oh yeah..m first to comment...🥳
party to banti hai...
Edited by flowing_river - 9 years ago
11j25sam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it was simply amazing😊
crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowing_river

oh yeah..m first to comment...🥳
party to banti hai...

yep i have changed..it
hahah congo panam..😆
crazy_sweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: 11j25sam

wow it was simply amazing😊

thank u dear😊
sandypm thumbnail
short and sweet OS..
simply superb!!!
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very beautiful OS 👏
Maaneet both loved each other so deeply.
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERBLY WRITTEN 
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS dear
Short and sweet