Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I d update on monday...blame anjani for digressing to another track!!!!!
But this is my main story ..monday ..pucca nainital..mein...with plenty of surprises
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

I d update on monday...blame anjani for digressing to another track!!!!!
But this is my main story ..monday ..pucca nainital..mein...with plenty of surprises

But is it not worth? 😳
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

<font color="#6600cc">But is it not worth? 😳</font>

Yes anjani..it is..I d write a few more updts there too
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indu6789

Yes anjani..it is..I d write a few more updts there too

🤗
ssss97 thumbnail
Induji u have not replied to my posts,,,, When is the update now or 
late night??
indu6789 thumbnail
"Jaao beta tum log apni packing to ker lo...woollens rakhna kaafi..nainital bahut thanda hoga.."said baba , as the family was sitting after dinner..nishu looked up and asked"papa..aap kahin jaa rahe ho?? Mamma bhi"?? And nidhi looked at ashutosh..he cleaned his specs and held nishu n guddi in his arms"yesbeta, hum dono naintal jaa rahe hain 3 days ko.parson ..yaani friday ko haayenge aur tuesday waapas...just a short trip...tum bolo nahi jaayein kya"?? And nishu was quiet ...as guddi the imp threw her arms around her father n mumbled"ni jaao papa...guddi paas rao"!! And ashu kissed her nose...and addressed the kids"beta, tum log yahaan masti karna..nanaji bhi aayenge...maine fun park ke tickets book karwa diye hain..jaaoge na..."?? Nishu nodded as he asked softly"aapki conference hai kya"?? Ashutosh looked at nidhi n answered"no beta, conference to nahi hai..bus ..we want to have a break..papa tired ho gaya hai kaam ker ker ke..need a break v badly"!! Nishu nodded n smiled"ok papa, aap log jaao, I d take care of guddi...hum yahaan enjoy karenge...buss haan can chote sarkaar come here...bahut mazaa aata hai unke saath"!! And nidhi laughed as she opened her arms to their kids..hugging them tight...as baba looked at them...n armaan called out "arre guddi abhi tu dekhna..chacha ke saathkitna fun hoga..fun park , pizza , maggi for breakfast"!! And both kids clapped...though as ashutosh got up, guddi held his kurta n extended her arms ..wanting to be carried..aashu lifted her in one arm n nishu in the other and said"both of u are so light...kuch khaate nahi ho kya"?? N nishu kissed ashu's hair n said"no, papa u r like hercules...strong ..v srrong"!! And ashutosh smiled ...broadly !!!
It was past 12 , when aahutosh finally returned to the bedroom ..and nidhi was bending to close the suit case of their woollens ..while the other one with clothes still lay open ..dr ashutosh's tracks peeping out along with nidhi's tights ..ashutosh helped nidhi close both n she smiled "done...everything packed..sweaters jakets, socks ..mufflers..."ashutosh looked at her..n said"dont panic..we r on a relaxation trip...bahut sardi hogi to andar rahenge..."!!nidhi stood close to him n caressed his shoulders..."reh sakenge aap apne bachchon ke binaa"?? Ashutosh put his arms around her n kissed her hair..."we d miss them for sure...per tumhe nahi lagta hume kuch time ek doosre ko dena chahiye...ek zamaana hua aaraam se baithe saath sath...yahaan taq ki tumhe theek se dekhe hue bhi..."and he cast a long loving lingering look on nidhi,..as she blushed n hid her face in his broad chest..."..yes indeed ..even at night..she was always apprehensive when lil guddi may come sauntering into their room...yesss they did need their own moments...but was leaving the kids back an option...a correct option??? Nidhi sighed as dr ashutosh caressed her hair reassuring her...
"Hi nidhi, tu aaja na ghar..I m bored"it was ahaana..as nidhi smiled n said ,.holding the phone with one hand as she packed nishu's lunch"sorry ahaana...bachchon ko nahi chod sakti..aur kaafi kaam hai..tu bata..anything up"!! Ahaana sighed n answered"yaar..marriage is so boring..james is so over worked...in city central..I hate it,..ghar me I m working like a maid...missing work..."!! Nidhi smiled"to join ker le...waapas"and ahaana smiled "I dunno..but the romance of pre wedding days is dying...ab to bus..look after him..achcha bata...one personal question...though its silly..we r all drs..but what precaution do u raje..."nidhi smiled n replied"thats dr ashutosh's department...but u can use..."dr ashutosh came into the kitchen...and looked bemused as nidhi was explaining things to ahana in a low voice..n finally bade bye saying "be careful..."
Ashutosh held her hand ..casually n said"suno..aaj zara apne liye woollen cap le lena..nainital is 0degrees in thenight..."nidhi giggled"to kya raat ko walk pe le jaayenge mujhe...mar jaaoongi pneumonia se"!!and ashutosh wrinkled his brow as nishu came in saying"mamma aap beemaar nahi hona..u r so weak..."!! Nidhi laughed "achcha kyun..weak to nahi hoon main..n dont worry kuch nahi hoga mamma ko,.bus tum aur guddi theek se rehna"!!and nishu smiled ..a mature dont worry kind of smile...as he took his lunch box n ashutosh sighed"nishu kab itta mature ho gaya..pata hi nahi chala..."and nidhi held his arm as armaan peeped in n teased"ab nainital to jaa hi rahe ho kal...wahaan romance karna...yahaan naashta bana de nidhi"!! And thr two laughed as ashutosh almost blushed self consciously!!
"Thanx sir...we d be rejoining on wednesday..."it was dr ashutosh explaining to dr dubey , who smiled n said"mai to kahoonga..ab monday ko join kerna..dr keerti is there...no panic.."ashutosh smiled n came out ..and looked for nidhi..as he opened the door of his cabin...he found her standing by the window..her back to the door...lost in thoughts...dr ashutosh too seemed frozen in time..the past came sprouting back...he came closer...n put his arms around her...n said "kya soch rahi ho dr nidhi...nainital ke baare mei"??n nidhi looked around ..a lil surprisedn replied..."nahi,..humari beeti hui zindagi ke baare mein...kabhi lagta hai..ki waqt ka dariya bahaa jaa raha hai...aur iss cabin mei aake mehsoos hota hai ki waqt jahaan kaa wahi khadaa hua hai...kuch nahi badla"!! Ashutosh looked into her eyes...fathoming them n then trying to bring lightness , he said"tumhari c8ffee ka swaad to bilkul nahi badla...chalo..aaj coffee pilaana sab ko ghar pe...guddi nishu ko bhi...wait kar rahe honge...kal se to..."and as nidhi looked ..aahutosh trailed off...n tried to smile...
"Thank you baba ..aap sab aa gaye..."n dadi bua smiled"arre tum dono jaao ghoomne..hum yahaan vachchon ki ludo championship karenge...aur dekh teri purani albums laayi hoon..dikhaaoongi guddi nishu ko...kaise ped pe cgadh jaati thi tu..."!! And armaan lughed"mujhe bhi dadi bua plz"!!
It was 10 in the night when ashutosh said"col verma...plz relax kariyega..aur baba aap bhi..koi issues hon to phone ..."n baba stopped him midway,"arre tu hume kitna inefficient samajhta hai...sab manage ho jaayega...tu nidhi ko manage ker...that is more difficult"!! And the men laughed as ashutosh smiled...
Ashutosh sat by nishu n guddi lying on their bed...as nishu asked "papa...nainital ki lake mei boating jaana"ashutosh wasssurprised"arre how do u know beta"??? N nishu smiled"google !! Papa...I know all the sights china peak, dorothys seat...nau...tal its a difgicult name"but ashutosh cut him short.."beta mamma papa sirf relax karenge...ghoomenge jab summers mei tum dono ke saath chalenge...ok"?? Guddi who had been quiet till now..opened her eyes wide n asked"promise..pucca"?? And ashutosh pulled her close...
He sat with his hands on his kids fast asleep...nidhi smiled a lil sadly n said"nahi rahaa jaayega in dono ke bina..aapse...kyun koshish kar rahe hain"?? And ashutosh replied...his voice deep n stirring"inki maa ke saath kuch yaadein yaad karne ko...aur nayi yaadein banaane ko..."!!
Nidhi wore her black sweater over her jeans n top, and tied her shoe laces ...and as dr ashutosh returned , after getting the two suit cases loaded in the crv, he saw nidhi standing near a sleeping nishu trying to touch his hair but refrain ing from doing so..lest he d wake up...ashutosh came in n put his hand on nidhi's ...sighing she came...n at the door both looked back at their adorable kids...lost in their dreams...while their parents were trying to replay their own!!!!!
"Bareilley 67 km ab toll road khatm hogi "it was nidhi navigating as dr ashutosh drove...it was morning now..there was nofog but the sun was not shining...there seemed to be high clouds...it was 29 january and still v cold in the terai...as ashutosh adjusted the heater n held nnidhi's fingers..trying to keep them warm..she exclaimed"achcha kiya bachchon ko nahi laaye.it d be freezing cold..."ashutosh nodded ...as he tried to feel the emotions in nidhi'svoice...n then exclaimed "chalo..kisi achche se dhaabe pe naashta karenge...there is a place sainger's ..with a good toilet..I looked up in google maps"n nidhi laughed"waah sab google dependent ho gaye..kya papa..kya beta"!! N ashutosh seemed to sigh...as they drove in silence n then nidhi switched on the fm..and as she tried to hum her favourite song "chor bazaari do naino ki..."dr ashutosh pulled off at saingar's...n nidhi looked a lil confused as she looked around...and ashutosh nodded ..yes..he too realised..it was the same place they had stopped more than 8 years back while driving to naintal. ? Then it was a small dhaba...today it was a highway motel...with a lovely lawn ..n panzies all around..it seemed lovely indeed ..as nidhi walked in shivering in the cold ...as dr ashutosh came n put her jacket around her shoulders...Smiling.."yaad hai na..nishu ne kahaa hai beemaar nahi hona"!! And nidhi suddenly felt tears stinging her eyes...as she looked away n dr ashutosh ordered aaloo parathe n egg bhujji with hot adrak waali chai..and as the steaming food came , the father in him could not refrain from saying "my god..guddi dance karne lagti ..in aaloo ke parathon ko dekh ke..."n nidhi pointed out"dekhiye wahaan swing bhi hai..aur seesaw bhi...aur sab flowers ko kissi deti..aise"and nidhi imitated as dr ashutosh kept quiet..just a lil thoughtful...asnidhi served the food n took a mouthful...yes it was delicious indeed...but somehow thetaste seemed to lack something...the flavour of family togetherness...the pepper of guddi's naughtiness n the sweetness of nishu's simplicity...
Bareilley was 20 km away , as dr ashutosh asked "aaj to nishu ka school hai na..bag arranged hai.."? N nidhi nodded ...trying to look at the popolar plantations...in arranged green rows..n said"yes ..cs ko keh diya hai...12 baje chutti hogi..."ashutosh pursed his lips n asked"kya baat hai nidhi...mann nahi lag raha..."n she looked at him...n asked frankly"aapka ..lag raha hai kya..."???
And the car came to a screeching halt...as nidhi jolted forward..held back by the seat belt n ashutosh's strong arm...as she looked up..."kya hua...achaanak"??? Ashutosh looked serious...n then admitted honestly"yes nidhi...mera bhi mann nahi lag raha..bachchon ke bina...socha tha..tumhare saath bahut quality time spend karoonga ...per sach to yeh hai..."nidhi completed"ki bachchon se...ghar se dhyaan nahi hat rahaa...incomplete feel ho raha hai...to phir"????? Ashutosh did not say anything...he got down n said "you drive.Back to lucknow..let me fix up a few things ..Chalo to.."and as nidhi drove..with elan n comfort..confidence n joy...dr ashutosh called up taj..nidhi thought to cancel the bookings ..but was shocked when ashutosh said"plz ..I want to book 5 lake view rooms ..from today till friday full week..thank you..whatever package rates..I dont care..."and nidhi sighed"hey bhagwaan..ab paise ke to aap dushman hain sachchi..."ashutosh was not listening as nidhi asked"5 rooms..matlab the whole family..but tab bhi we need 4 rooms only..aur sab travel kaise karenge..is car ki chat pe...honda city to bareilley nahi pahunchegi"!! Dr ashutosh pointed to the road...as he dialled "haan..this is dr ashutosh..."the person at the other end seemed to kniw him..and the long convo ended with fixing a fortunner for a week..self driven..nidhi was confused but beaming..."my god...sab koi..Per 5 rooms"?? Ashutosh sighed"ek baba aur armaan ka..ek col verma ka..ek dadi bua ka..aur ek cs aur maxi ka...I feel they deserve this aur bachchon ka bhi khayal rakhenge.."nidhi seemed zapped..as she asked"aur bacchche"??and ashutosh quipped"wherever they wish to...haan per main ab bhi tumhaare saath kuch quality time guzaarna chahoonga...bolo raazi ho"?? N nidhi left the gear to clutch his fingers...as he caressed the ckasp with the other hand..tenderly ...
Baba was shocked as ashutosh n nidhi entered the house ..."kya hyabeta..tabiyat ..."n then feared...had the two fought...as ashutosh saw his old fingers trembling and an aghast dafi bua looking atnidhi, he smiled "tum batao..."n nidhi held baba"baba..humaara mann nahi laga..aap logon ke bina...bachchon ke bina ...so..."baba spoke"per beta ..you people deserved a holiday...ghar hospital bachche...zara zyada ho gaya na"?? Ashu smiled n said"jee baba ..tabhi to...ab hum sab jaa rahein hain naintal...all of us...kaka to gaaon pe hain..ghar lock keejiye..cs aur maxi bhi chalenge..."n then looking at dadi bua , added diplomatically "nidhi ko asraam rahega..."col verma emerged , carrying guddi...who seemed foxed n then rushed shrieking "ma maaa paapaaa"n nidhi hugged her...feeling suddenly delighted ...
As the whole house was in a tizzy with nidhi packing for baba, ashu doing for guddi n nishu who was at school ..n then for armaan...dadi bua emerged with maxi carrying her smart suit case...n as cs entered with nishu n armaan...all broke into a smile as ashutosh lifted his son n cried"its naintal time...wahi karenge tumhara birthday..."and the kids n armaan shouted "whooopppie"!!!!! As ashutosh looked at nidhi...yes the picture was complete now...indeed...he knew what had been missing...n he was glad to have it back...
**********&********
Armaan took the crv as nidhi jumped like a child on seeing the fortunner ..n held onto dr ashutosh's arm..."new car..I want to be in that..."and as ashutosh made baba comfortable in front seat of crv, with dadi bua at the back, cs n maxi behind her...having their lil space and as baba patted his hand , he opened the door for col verma but he insisted on taking the rear seat ..as he held guddi n nishu sat like a smart adult ...ashu opened the door..and putting an affectionate arm around nidhi..made her sit ...and then drove on...as guddi clapped and looked around for the other car...gurgling"baba..."!
While nishu tried the lights ...the seats n asked "papa..is it a BMW"?? Ashutosh smiled n said"no beta...but do u know whats a bmw"?? And ashu n col verma were surprised as nishu talked of what he had read of bmw...ashutosh was pleasently surprised...his son was sure growing up..!!!!!
Nidhi pointed out ...the motel was close by..n ashutosh nodded and asked "guddi..kya khaayegi baby"?? N the baby answered"pooli..aalooo..."!! And ashutosh laughed as the car stopped n opened the door for col verma...as nidhi took guddi n nishu walked to baba...baba , dadi bua n armaan joined in as maxi ran to take guddi...
The moment guddi saw the panzies n petunias, she walked round blowing kisses...at the flowers...while nidhi n armaan ordered...n all sat to eat..and then nidhi got up to take the kids to the wash room...standing outside as nishu insisted in using "for men"!
In the sceond leg of the journey, baba came to ashu ..and insisted on sitting at the back seat..with his grand children ...as ashutosh hummed "tum bhi chalo..hum bhi chalein..chalti rahe zindagi..."!!and guddi smiled and said"papa gaana..."!!! And baba hugged her...as nishu enjoyed himself ..looking outside ..seeing the road becoming curvaceous..as they closed on nainital..n nidhi explained the concept of milestones ..as nishu asked"mamma..why is the road not straight..."??nidhi scratched her head and began showing how the cars could climb up hills...and nishu seemed somewhat satisfied...as his father added"you d understand during the day..."!!
It was at 10 in the night that the family finally reached the glittering taj right on the lake side...as they got down and stretched their limbs ...and ashutosh pulled the cap of guddi's jacket and got everyone into the lobby...it took another halfan hr for everyone to settle and have dinner in their eespective rooms...
As nidhi was planning to change the kids...there was a knock...ashutosh opened..baba n col verma n dadi bua stood..."kya hua..baba"???
"Ashu humara mann nahi lag raha...hum apne pote ppoti.ko lene aaye hain...chalo bachon ..masti karenge..kahani sunaayenge"and there was a wild cry of excitement and soon col verma dragged the kids' luggage as they danced along ..with their grand parents...waving to their parents...as nidhi returned to the room...and collapsed on the bed...and dr ashutosh looked at her...worrd n concerned..."kuch nahi...buss thak gayi ..din bhar ki driving se..."ashutosh laughed n sat by her..."jao change kar lo...I d get tea...phir soyenge..u d be better in the morning"!!
As nidhi emerged in her woolen gown over her strapped black nightie, ashutosh in his tracks, gave her tea...as they sipped, nidhi sat in ashutosh's lap...as he looked outside..seeing the lamps reflecting in the lake..."yaad hai nidhi..jab hum last time aaye the yahaan...u were expecting nishu...3 months..."!!nidhi smiled as she put ashutosh's hand on her abdomen...opening her gown...n standing beautiful n desirable in front of her husband...
Dr ashutosh took a sharp breath...he was seeing nidhi this way...after quite long...at home there intimacy was under the sheets...always careful to be proper before the kids arose...but today there was no worry...No tension...he could claim her just as he wished to..for as long as he wished to...just like during those years before they had kids...
Nidhi pulled at ashutosh...n he smiled..."nidhi...mai aur tum yahaan aaye hain...jaanti ho kyun...yess I want to see u ..feel u...butmore than that...main chahta hoon..ki hum kuch lamhe saath guzaarein...chup chaap...pahaaron ka savera...saath mehsoos karein...yahaan ki shaam mein sath boating karein...aur nidhi..I know u r tired..so am I...this can wait...hai na"??? And nidhi felt disarmed again...bowled over by her husband...she simply kissed his hair...n said"chaliye aapke shoulders massage ker deti hoon..."and ashu came to the bed ...relaxing to nidhi's touch...as finally he pulled her into his lap...n kissed her on the lips...and taking her into his arms said ..."tum thaki hui ho...main bhi...chalo...lets sleep...kal ka savera...saath saath...hum dono..."and nidhi smiled...as ashutosh covered themselves with a dvet ...and closed their eyes...seeing the dream of enjoying nainital from tomorrow...again together...with their loved ones...with their kids...their nishu n ashni...who completed their love story...
ssss97 thumbnail
I am first... Wonderful update Induji😊 
I loved the way you should Ashu n Nidhis emotions ,, their attachment with their kids and family. Waiting to see more of Manali with Ashni and Ashnishu all together...
Edited by ssss97 - 9 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

I am first... Wonderful update Induji😊

I loved the way you should Ashu n Nidhis emotions ,, their attachment with their kids and family. Waiting to see more of Manali with Ashni and Ashnishu all together...

Thanxmy dear...n sorry for a late reply
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was sooo lovely. Thank you Induji.
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Indu Ji , what a beautiful update.

Missed you but I am so glad you updated today. Last week was so difficult and depressing was for us. 

Beautiful update update so Honeymoon becomes a familymoon.

Love how Nishu is becoming a grown up boy.

Cant wait for Nishu's birthday and family holiday update.

Ahana is such a baby!