Rishbala 3S: PYAAR HAI (pt.3/pg.1) (dt-31/12)

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

3S: PYAAR HAI

"I LOVE U, Rk. Please marry me" Madhu said looking into Rk's eyes & slipped a platinum ring in his finger making Rk laugh out loud & Dipali's eyes go wide hearing her sister say this on the stage where she & Rk were standing on their wedding reception. Malik & padmini standing near the stage looked stunned hearing madhu's words. Rishab kundra aka RK, the only son of great industrialist Mohan kundra & his mom Radha kundra was a close friend of padmini right from their schooling. Padmini & shamsher malik own two beautiful daughters Dipali & Madhubala. So radha approached padmini with a marriage proposal for her only son Rishab who is now looking after his dad's business efficiently. Malik & padmini were highly happy with the proposal as Kundra's were up to their standard & they hold a good name in the society & also heard that Rk was a perfect gentleman & an eligible bachelor in Mumbai city so they agreed to marry their elder daughter dipali to Rk. Rk liked dipali so he too agreed for his mother's wish & shortly their marriage was fixed.

"Come on saali saiba...give a man a break. Tomorrow i'm gonna marry ur sister & today u want me to marry u...well, i'm ready for it but will ur sister agree for our marriage & accept u as her sautan?" Rk asked madhu playfully thinking she was joking.

"I'm not joking & please don't call me saali but madhu. I really love u & I want u to marry me not my sister" She said little sternly.

"i love u too baby. But enough of ur joking. See everyone are watching us. dipali, please tell ur sister to stop this drama. If it is ur plan to fool me then you win. Now enjoy the evening madhu" Rk gently said to madhu & dipali looked at madhu expressionlessly as she don't know what to say to madhu as she knew whatever madhu said was not a joke.

"Madhu, what is all this? Just say sorry to rk & go to ur room." Malik scolded her.

"Malik uncle, please don't scold her & there is no need for her to apologize to me. She is little immature." Rk smiles & patted madhu's head affectionately.

"Padmini, take her in" Malik ordered his wife to take his daughter in. she nods & came forward to hold madhu & drag her in but she protested.

"Is there any problem?" Mohan asked Rk seeing whole Malik clan standing on the stage tensed.

"Nothing dad, just for one group photo" Rk lied & quickly pulled madhu towards him making her stand between him & dipali & makil & padmini stood on either sides & the photographer clicked a photo. Mohan smiled & walked away.

"Come with me, madhu" Malik drags madhu & she kept looking at Rk & he don't know how to make her understand. He felt helpless & sorry for madhu but he knew its just a mere infatuation for her on him.

"Sorry" Dipali whispered.

"Yeah, its okay. Talk to her later & try to make her understand" Rk said softly. She nods.

"Madhu, have u lost ur mind? Don't u have any shame? All these days when u were openly flirting with Rk I thought u were just having fun with ur jiju but how could u grow such thoughts? Don't forget he is going to be ur sister's husband & never try to come in between their happiness." Padmini warned her.

"Stop crying & erase this thought, madhu" Malik sternly said & walked out of the room.

"Madhu, stay in ur room itself...dont come out & create any more tamasha" Padmini said & walked out to see the guests arrived for the function leaving behind a crying madhu.

__0__

(Next day - wedding)

"Dipali beta, are you ready?" Padmini asked from the back to the girl sitting near the dressing table. But she didn't get any reply so she went near her & touched her head affectionately.

"Madhu?" padmini gasped seeing madhu in wedding attire. "What is this madhu? Why are you dressed up in her wedding dress? Where is dipali?" She asked tensed but madhu remained silent.

"Madhu, i'm asking u something. Answer me?" padmini asked her angrily.

"Maa, I said, I want to marry him & only di understand me & I, her. so di left this note & left the altar for me." madhu said her maa coolly & passed the note.

"what? Where?" padmini panics & opened the note dipali had left.

The note says..

"What u have done to me is something which I will never forget in my life, madhu. Stay happy!!

-dipali"

"Maa...why are you crying? I didn't ask her to go, she, herself left the mandap then what's my mistake in that? Don't worry she will come back once I get married to Rk." Madhu said casually adjusting the veil on her head.

"U r not my daughter. U are a selfish & cunning person who cares about only her happiness & today, u have destroyed ur sister's life. How could u do this madhu? U were not like this but what happened to you suddenly? Is ur love so important than ur sister's life & ur family? Now what I'll say to ur father, to rk & his parents? I hate u madhu...i hate to see ur face...i feel disgusted for giving birth to a girl like u, madhu" Padmini shouts at her in rage & sinks on floor crying.

"Padmini, pandit is asking to bring the bride. Maa, beti kya kar rahi ho? Open the door" Malik spoke from out side the door.

"Malik...wo..wo..madhu..." Padmini opened the door & stammered.

"What Tamasha she again created to embarrass me?" He asked furiously & stepped into to the room to see madhu all decked up in wedding dress. "What is this? Where is dipali?" Malik asked padmini angrily. Then padmini showed the note to malik & also said she had gone somewhere for her selfish sister's happiness.

"You..." Malik raised his hand to slap madhu when the door opened so he dropped his hand & turned to see Rk & his parents standing there.

"Is there any problem?" Mohan asked sensing some problem was going. Rk scanned his eyes to see padmini crying, malik's face is tensed & also filled with anger & madhu looking down at her nail paint without any expression but he could guess she was the reason for all the happenings & then he searched the room to find dipali who was missing.

"Mohanji, hume maaf kardo" Malik & padmini joined their hands in the gesture of forgiveness for the fault their daughter committed & said everything to them.

"What? ur daughter walked out? That too to get her sister married to my son? Woah...nice sanskar u have given to ur daughters. Radha, u said so high about ur friend & her family, see how good they are?" Mohan mocks malik's family.

"U & ur family may not give any importance to society but I do. I value my name & reputation in the society. So tell me what u are gonna do now?" Mohan asked Malik angrily.

"What else? I'm gonna marry ur son. Simple!!" Madhu shrugs.

"I wont marry u" Rk said gritting his teeth.

"Uncle, u care for ur family's name right? Then convince ur son soon before the shub muhrat passes. I promise to be a nice wife to ur son & bahu to ur family. Trust me" Madhu said casually & turned towards the dressing table to make final touch up leaving behind a stunned at the same time pissed Malik's & kundra's.

__0__

"Dad, I won't marry her." Rk said sternly.

"U will marry her Rishab. My name & status is very important for me. I can't lose it at any cause." "How can I live my life with a selfish, heartless girl? She never cared for her family then will she care for me? Mom, at least u say something & make dad understand"

"Rishu, u never wished to marry but I only forced u into this marriage but now...all my dreams of bringing a good wife & bahu got shattered...its all my mistake" Radha cried.

"Mom, please don't cry" Rk consoled her.

"Rishab, marry her & u can divorce her if u don't want to live with her" Mohan said with finality & walked out of the room.

"Divorce her?? marriage is not a child play! Its a sacred relationship!! Did she really love me so much to go such an extend?? should I marry her?? I don't love her but I didn't even loved dipali, I agreed for the marriage for my mom & thought to built a pure relationship filled with love, trust, understanding after marriage. Can I do that with madhu? I liked her as dipali's sister. She was warm, beautiful, smart, loquacious, crazy too...i should accept the fact that she is more attractive than dipali. Dipali was quite reserved, shy & dull unlike madhu but still...how can I love & accept her as my wife after seeing her true face? She betrayed her own sister & family then why not me? Oh god! What should I do know? Well, i'm not like her. I do care for my parents happiness. If I marry her I can make my mom happy & save my dad's name. Yes, I'll marry her..."

__0__

"Ab phere keliye kade hojao" Pandit instructs Rk & madhu to take 7 pheras around the pious fire. Rk stood up & madhu looked up at him & puts her hand forward asking him to help her to stand, Rk looked around the surroundings & reluctantly helped her to stand by holding her hand.

After taking the pheras pandit asked Rk to tie the mangalsutr to madhu & put sindoor on her maang & Rk did as the priest said but without a smile on his face.

"Ab aap dono pati patni hai" Pandit announces & blesses them.

Then Rk & madhu got down the mandap & went near their family to take their blessings. Mohan blessed only Rk & when madhu was about to touch his feet he stepped back but only Radha caressed her head & she too didn't utter a word for madhu.

"Rk, u are a nice man so always stay happy" Malik blessed him.

"Papa..." Madhu called him softly.

"Don't call me papa. From today onwards we have only one daughter & that is our dipali...i don't want to see ur face anymore so never ever step into this house again." Malik said angrily & walked away.

"Still I can't believe madhu, u did this to ur sister...why u did this madhu? Why?" padmini asked shaking madhu's arms. "U let us down madhu..." Padmini cried.

"PYAAR HAI, mumma. Pyaar!!" madhu said with a faint smile & walked away wiping her lone tear.

Padmini looked her daughter walking out of the house, though she hated madhu for what she did, still as a mother she wished for her happiness & silently prayed her new family accepts her forgiving all her mistakes especially padmini wished Rk to forgive her daughter & love her.

__0__

After finishing all the rituals Rk & madhu were asked to leave for their room by Radha. Madhu waited for Rk to walk first so that she can follow him as she dont know which is his room, but instead of heading to his room, Rk turned & walked out to the lawn when his mom disappeared from the living hall. He lit up his cigarette & started smoking, suddenly he heard someone coughing from behind & he side glanced to see madhu standing a step away.

"What?" Rk asked her irately turning towards her.

"Your room?" Madhu asked him softly.

"Do u think I would share my room with a girl like u?"

"Yes, I think so...we are married so its obvious we stay together in one room."

"Haha...marriage? The one which was forced on me by my dad to save is reputation & that happened only because of the stunt u pulled up. Tell me, did ur sister left the mandap on her will or are u forced her to do so? I think there is high possibility for the later one. Get one thing clear madhubala, for the world we are husband & wife but in real we don't have any name for this relationship. I don't even hate u because I can't hate anyone who doesn't exist for me." he said bitterly.

"I know u dont love me & mad at me but I do know that one day u will fall in love with me & i'll wait for that day." madhu said with confidence.

"Dream on Madhubala, that day will never come. I thought u were a sweet innocent little girl but u proved me wrong...u r a selfish bitc...look, I really don't want to say words which will end up in hurting u though u deserve to hear it so please get lost from my eye sight" He growls at her.

"Where should I go? At least tell me where is the guest room?" she asked tiredly. Is she for real? Here i'm rejecting her but she is acting so cool as if its not a big deal...will she really make me fall in love with her?? grudgingly I should agree I adore her for her boldness...she has no fear or guilt in her eyes...she looks as if she had done something great.

"Stop drooling me & tell me where is my room? If I stay in guest room won't ur mother feel bad? Think about it & decide." Madhu said. She is right! Already my mom is upset & I don't want to make her worry more!! should I share my room with her? Can I trust her?

"yes, u should share ur room with me if u want to keep ur mom happy & u can trust me, I won't rape u." she said as if hearing his thoughts. He gaped at her in surprise.

"Take the stairs, turn left & 1st room is mine." he said.

"Thanks" she replied, he nodded.

"One free advice, "smoking is injurious to health" so QUIT smoking." she said with a sweet smile. who the hell is she to tell me to quit smoking?

"Get lost before I kill u" Rk snarls at her.

"Angry young man, u r too hot to handle" she winked at him & turned on her heels & walked in not before hearing Rk's scream "I hate u!! I hate u!! I hate u!!".

Hope u all liked the first part. Soon i'll post the remaining 2 parts.

Please do hit the like button & comment ur views.

Thanks to all my readers in advance.

-sudha😊

SCORLL DOWN FOR PART 2 & 3

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail

PYAAR HAI

Thanks u so much dearies for ur likes & comments on the previous part. Almost all guessed the plot right as I expected as it is a very simple story. The only thing changes, is the way i'm gonna present it to u & definitely i'm not going to show Madhu as "Mahaan bala" LOL.

PART - 2

Madhu walked to the room as per Rk's direction. She stepped in & looked around the room, it was a huge bedroom than hers at her home with a cozy bed on the left & straight to it a huge LED TV was fixed on the wall & a couch on one corner, she moved further & opened a door attached to the bedroom to find a mini gym with tread mill, cardio, weight lifts & other gym equipments...secret of his fitness is in this room. She thoughts & next to this door she found another door...a mini library...library? Hmm...i could put use to it!!.then she placed her suit case on top of the bed & took out her dress to change & she walked in to the bathroom.

When she came out she saw Rk on the bed resting his head on the head rest with his eyes closed & hearing the bathroom door open, he shot opened his eyes & looked at madhu who was dressed in short skirt & shirt. He gazed her from top to bottom. Oh my! She has a very sexy legs! Why she is wearing such a short dress? To seduce me? No. I won't let her win so easily & I won't forgive her for blackmailing me & pushing me into this marriage.

She cleared her throat & he looked up to face eye to eye.

"Looking hot?" she asked raising a brow.

"Very" he blurts out without thinking.

"Thanks" She smiled sweetly.

Stop drooling, man & move ur ass from the bed & go change!!

without giving a second glance Rk quickly walked into the changing room to get changed in night pants. He wore his pants & came out with a naked torso since he has the habit of sleeping without shirt. Suddenly he turned to the sides hearing a loud gasp. Slowly from the balcony madhu moved towards him not taking her eyes off his bare chest & looked down at her sexy legs. Hmm...she has the same effect on me as i have on her!! i'm no less hot baby!! Rk smirks mentally.

"8 packs...oh my, I have never seen any man having 8 packs in live..." she said & slowly grazed his packs with her fingers & then holds his hard biceps. Oh god, this girl is turning me on with her simple touch.

"if ur checking out session over then shall we sleep?" Rk asked her recovering from his drooling session a minute before her.

"U sure want to sleep?" She asked him.

"Yeah! Why u have anything in mind?" he asked shooting a brow. Yes, to rape u! She thoughts.

"No I just asked" she said turning her face to the other side to control her running hormones & also to hide the blush creeping on her face.

Then they both climbed on the bed & lied in far ends turning their back to each other.

A while later Rk woke up from his sleep hearing a muffled sob & he quickly switched on the side lights & turned to check madhu who was crying with her face buried to the pillow.

"Hey, what happened? Why are u crying?" he asked in concern.

"It's paining" she said turning her face but still lying on the bed.

"Periods huh?"

"Shit"

"Then?"

"Its paining here" she sat up & pointed her index finger to her chest where her heart is situated.

"Chest pain? Heart attack? I will call the doctor...um...Ambulance" he said hurriedly & turned to take his mobile.

"Oh god! I thought I married a smart intelligent man but he is such a dumb ass" she pouted.

"What? I'm not dumb. I'm smart" he said offended.

"I can see"

"Okay, tell me clearly what's ur problem?" he asked her calmly.

"i hurt everyone, my parents, ur parents & u...everyone hates me. No one loves me. when I think about all that I couldn't sleep but only feel the pain lancing in my heart." she said sadly.

"What's the use in thinking all that now. Just forget it & sleep. In time everyone will forgive u" he said nonchalantly but he felt her pain, he wanted to soothe her but not now, even he was mad at her.

"U have something to drink?" she asked him wiping her tears.

"Water is kept in the jug on ur side table" he points a jug full of water & a glass kept beside on the table.

"I'm not asking this f**king water. U have anything hard to drink? Amber liquor?" she shouted at him.

"What? U drink?" he asked her shocked.

"only when i'm deeply hurt to forget the pain"

"When I was smoking sometimes back, u gave me a disclaimer "Smoking is injurious to health" don't u know "drinking is also injurious to health?" he asked her in a mocking tone.

"I know that but I drink once in blue moon so no harm besides if u want to die..then die alone, why taking someone along with u.?" she said. He stared at her surprised. Yeah, she is right! If i drink it affects only me but if I smoke then the person standing near to me also gets affected.

"tell me, u have anything to drink?" She asked him snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Um...Brandy, okay for u?" he asked her. She nods.

"Cheers" they both clinked their glass & Rk took a sip while madhu gulped it in one go.

"Wait" She said to him & ran in from the balcony to the room & a minute later she joined him back.

"Chips...Lays!!" she opened the lays packet excitedly.

"Side dish. Hmm...good" Rk smirked.

"U..u...u.." Rk pointed his finger side to side. "Why are u dancing here & there madhubala...sit in one place & drink, biwi"

"I'm sitting only, Rk...its u dancing not me" by now both where highly drunk.

"I Loveee ooo" She slurs.

"That u told me already" he said back. "See u put me a platinum ring too" he showed his finger to the side where madhu was not actually there.

"Can I ask u something?" he asked her finally holding the right madhu by her shoulders to keep in place.

"Ask" she said & crunches the chips.

"why u betrayed ur parents? Ur poor sister ran away leaving her own marriage for u...why u did this?"

"She didn't ran away on her own, I only encouraged her to do so" she said proudly.

"I know that, only then u could marry me so u forced her, right"

"Wrong" she made a wrong symbol in air.

"She didn't want to marry you. She loved someone called Sikky" She simpered.

"Pikky" he asked her finding the name funny.

"No. Not Pikky. It's Sikky. Sikander Bhatia, my sister Dipali's love, her life." she corrected him.

"Why? Why ur sister agreed to marry me? She could have told about her love to ur dad right? Why she brought everything till marriage & u two sisters cheated me" he accused her.

"she is not bold like me to go & say about her love to my papa, my papa is against love if he finds about her love then he would kill her, more over Sikky has gone abroad on a business trip for 3 months so she couldn't ask him to come with his parents with marriage proposal & soon my papa chose u has my sisters groom & ur marriage got fixed"

"U could have told me this before itself right? Then I would have married u willingly"

"U stupid, if I said I want to marry u because my sister loves someone before itself then my Papa would have killed both of us besides I came to know about my sister's love only two days before the marriage. She was so upset, she didn't eat well, sleep well, even she didn't talk with u well, I was the one openly flirted with u & finally having enough I forced her to spill & she cried & told the matter. In fact she was ready to marry u fearing what will my father do but I was not convinced. True lovers should always stay together."

"If that's the matter then she could have eloped?"

"I too said that but she was not bold enough to do that so I took the issue in my hand...i took all the blame...i took all the hatred...i took all the scoldings..."

"So u are a Mahaan Maata devi?" Rk asked her joining his hands & raising above his head & shouts "Mahaanji ki jai ho"

"Nah...I'm still the same selfish person who forced u to marry u. if someone else was there in ur place then I would have handled the situation in a different way." she said.

"How?"

"i would have said everything about Dipali & sikky to my Papa & to the grooms family too or I would have chased the groom from marrying my sister but it was u...u, my love...i loveee uuu...the moment I saw u at my place when u came to meet my sister I was so drawn to u...u attracted me like a magnet but I controlled myself saying u r gonna be my sisters hubby but God was so merciful on me...he gave u to me" she laughed.

"He didn't give but u took on ur own" He reminded her.

"C'mon, dude...my sister told everything two days before her marriage & if we had stopped the marriage by that time u would be left heart broken & I couldn't see u like that...even that would hurt both of our parents...so for everyone's goodness I took this move & I know i'm not that bad as I have seen u glancing at me more than my sister...even now u were checking out me...my sexy legs right?" she asked grinning. Gee...she caught me drooling!!

"Pyaar hai, patidev, pyaar...its my love for u made me to do this...i know its wrong but I will make it right with all my love & u'll forgive me & love me madly like I do" She said & he smiled & she gulped straight away from the bottle & stood up to get back to bed but she stumbled & fall on Rk's lap & he hold her with one hand on her back & one on her hips & they gazed each other & she raised her head slightly & he bend down & captured her waiting lips & he sucked it hard & she gasped & swiftly he slid his tongue in to devour her & they kissed fervently...she kissed him showing her love for him & he kissed her showing his acceptance & forgiving her. Then they parted away gasping for air.

"Brandy taste so good from u" Rk said grinning. She blushed.

Then he picked up in his arms & staggeringly walked in to their bed room & place her on bed & he roll over her to his side.

"U want to make love?" Madhu asked him looking at the ceiling.

"No. I want our first love making memorable...now we are not in our senses...we are skunk...so we may forget everything when we woke up in morning...including what we talked..." He said & passed out.

Morning rays fell on madhu's angelic face & she scrunched her eyes & turned her face to the other side, feeling someone so close to her, she opened her eyes to see her husband sleeping peacefully besides her with one hand on her stomach & she smiled & kissed on his cheek & slowly removed his hand from her & climbed out of the bed to get ready. Suddenly the room spins & she sat back on the bed holding her head. Her head was fuzzing but somehow she managed to drag herself to the bathroom to take a hot shower. After getting ready she came out from the dressing room to her bed room to see her husband still sleeping. Slowly she walked out of the room to go down & help Radha in kitchen chores.

"Good morning, uncle" Madhu greeted Mohan who was studying news paper in the hall. He nodded but didn't wish her back. She knew his dad was not happy with the marriage but he forced his son to save his name & status but at the same time she knew that she will be a good bahu for them & make them happy soon. Then she walked into the kitchen to see Radka chopping vegetables.

"Good morning, aunty" madhu smiled at her. She smiled but suddenly her face falls.

"Aunty, I know what I did was wrong but trust me I will keep ur son happy & u & uncle too...please don't be sad...it hurts" she said lovingly.

"Madhu, I'm not sad for that...i'm sad because u are calling me aunty but not mom..." She pouted.

"Mom" Madhu smiled & hugged her "U r not angry with what I did?"

"No. u did because u love my son so much then why should I be angry with u?...even my son know this ...that u are a bold, brave, straight forward girl who will do anything for her love but his ego is not letting him to accept it but don't worry soon he will come on track" Radha winked at her & madhu laughed.

"Mom, can I do the breakfast for everyone?" she asked.

"Sure beta...i 'll just tell u what is Rishu's favorite breakfast & u make it for him & don't forget to make kheer...he loves it" madhu nods smilingly.

"Ahh..My head" Rk woke up holding his pounding head & turned to madhu's side empty. Where is she? Then he heard the door opening sound & turned to see her dressed in a beautiful red saree with minimal make up , her hair flowing loosely on her right shoulder & sindoor on her maang. Gorgeous!! simple, elegant & stunning!! he thoughts.

"Rk..have this asprin & orange juice then u will feel better" she gave him a tablet & juice.

"Thanks" He said & swallows in the tablet followed by the juice.

"How are u feeling? U have hangover?" He asked her.

"I'm okay now. I had one tablet & coffee. Thanks" she smiled at him.

Then patil entered their room & Rk wondered why he was here.

"What u want patil?" Rk asked.

"Madamji called me" patil replied.

"here. Take this & throw out" Madhu took out 3 bottles of drinks stored in cupboard & gave it to him.

"Hey, what are u doing?" Rk asked her.

"You leave patil" She ordered.

"Madhu...what are u doing? Why u asked him to throw those bottles? They are mine" He asked angrily.

"U r not going to drink from now on...if anything happens to u then it will affect me" she said.

"Aww..u touched me biwi but what about u? When u get hurt u need a drink to over come that right?" he asked her teasingly.

"From now on I don't want any drinks...because u are there to soothe my pain with ur love. In fact u wont let anyone hurt me...i know u haven't fallen in love with me yet but soon u will...so neither u nor I are gonna drink...got it?" he wanted to argue with her for ordering him but he went against it as she was telling for his goodness. He liked her for her gutsy, brazen nature...Am I falling for her?

"Biwi, do u remember what happened yesterday?" he asked her not able to recall anything happened the previous night.

"Hmm...i came to ur room, got changed & u were ogling my sexy legs & I was checking u out & after that session we went to bed & then..."

"Hey!! hey!! wait...i remember all that. I'm asking what happened after we got drunk? Did I asked u something or u said me something?" he asked her.

"I'm equally drunk like u...if u couldn't remember then how would I?" she growled at him. "But still I think we silently had a drink...um...not a drink but 2 or 3 glass because the bottle is fully empty now...then we slept peacefully" she said.

"So nothing happened between us right?" He asked her slightly disappointed. He half expected they would have made love.

"No"

"Sure" he asked her still not believing her.

"Apart from ruining my suhaag raat by passing out, nothing had happened between us" She scowled at him. He sighed in relief.

"But then why ur lips is swollen?" He asked her pointing to slightly swollen pulpy lips.

"Um..Um.." she stammered touching her lips trying to figure out it happened.

"So we kissed" Rk smirked. She blushed.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Sorry guys if the story didn't go by the way u all have expected but this is what I had in mind... if i had showed both remembering their previous night convo in this update itself then i wont have any story to say in next partπŸ˜† so i clarified the doubts for u but nothing has changed btn Rishbala...Rk will fall in love with her before knowing why she did so & finally he will come to know!!πŸ˜†

I hope u all liked it, if not also say me honestly in ur comment i'll try to improvise in next update.

Please do hit the like button & comment ur views.

Thank u!!

-sudha😊

madhurish thumbnail

HAPPY NEW YEAR, DEARIES

Thanks to all my lovely readers for ur likes & comment on the previous update.

I thought to post an os for my rocker promotion but suddenly got held up with some work so couldn't write a new os but definitely for new year I'll post it & soon i'll post my other stories too..

& for now enjoy this story...

warning: this part contains some mature stuffs so read at ur own risk...

i'm asking sorry in advance if I disappoint any of u with this update but seriously I couldn't come up with anything good...

Here goes the final part of the TS: "Pyaar hai"

Madhu was restlessly pacing in her room while Rk was taking his shower. After a while she heard the bathroom door open & she turned to see a naked rk from above the waist. Only a towel was wrapped around his hip & he was lazily drying his wet hair & neck with another towel. Madhu strides towards him & stood in front of him. He looked up at her wondering what she is doing so close to him.

"What?" he asked her blankly.

"Um..Um...i...u..." she stammered.

"What I..u ??" u were normal before I go to take my shower, now what happened? Didn't the effect of alcohol rinsed out of ur system yet?" he asked her but she kept staring at him.

"Hey! Why are you just staring at me as if I have grown two horns? Move. I have to get ready" he said little irately but she remained still rooted at her place just gazing at his lips hungrily.

Shaking his head in annoyance, Rk took a step back to step out of her way & then he headed straight to his wardrobe & took his jean & shirt out & turned & bumped on madhu who was standing just an inch away from him. Hitting on him, she lost her balance & staggered back but before she could hit the floor, Rk quickly dropped the things in his hands & held her firmly by her waist. Rk, instead of making her set straight, he made her lean on his arms & he balanced her by bring his left leg forward & they kept gazing each other passionately. Madhu slowly traced her hand which was gripping his shoulder for support to his face & caressed his stubble with her fingers & he closed his eyes giving in to her touch & gently her hand moved to the back of his head & her fingers twined with his wet hair & she slowly drew him towards her & she tilt her chin up & he unknowingly leans down & took her lips in his & they started kissing hungrily. Rk was about to break the kiss but madhu pulled him close & deepens the kiss till their tongue do a tango.

"Whoa!!" Madhu gasps.

"Whoa!!" Rk mirrors her action.

"That was just..." Madhu breathes.

"Amazing" Rk completes for her. She blushed crimson.

"Now, its confrmed" Madhu grins.

"what?" he asked confused.

"That we really kissed last night" she said. He frowned at her still confused.

"I was wondering whether my lips got swollen by our hot kiss or I got some allergy..u know, yesterday in our wedding I ate mushroom unknowingly which usually Doesnt suit my tongue taste so I got doubt." she grins sheepishly. He chuckled.

"So you wanted to test the kiss & that's why u were hovering round me & gawking like a hawk? She nods  "If u want a kiss then just ask me, B.I.W.I" he winked at her & then he set her straight on her feet not able to bare her weight any longer.

"Rk" she called him when he started walking away to get dressed.

"What? U want a kiss, biwi" he teased her.

"Nope!! breakfast is ready so get ready & come fast to the breakfast table" she said & walked past him.

"Radha, what happened to u? Today, u have made breakfast exceptionally good. For the first time in our 32 yrs of marriage i'm having such a tasty breakfast" Mohan said excitedly all the way enjoying his kheer.

"Mohan, stop making fun of me" Radha chided. "By the way, I didn't make the breakfast but ur bahu did all" Radha pointed to madhu smilingly.

Mohan turned towards madhu with a stern face & said "You know to cook huh? I thought u r good only for blackmailing, marry someone forcefully & put ur parents in shame" his words were filled with venom. Rk felt bad for madhu & wanted to defend for her but before he could utter a word, madhu smilingly said "Come on, dad...don't behave like a typical villain" Radha chuckled & mohan glared at her. "That look doesn't suit u...u r looking so soft, sweet & caring...aint he mom?" She asked radha & He pressed her lips hard not to burst laughing.

"U want butter for ur toast, madhu" Rk asked her grinning. She glared at him knowing full well what he was referring to.

""You know what dad. U look damn handsome than my husband" she said smirking at Rk & he grits his teeth pissed. Radha's eyes went wide & mohan flushed.

"So please accept me as ur bahu, dad...am I asking for too much? No right?" Mohan just stared at her not knowing what to say. "well, this is ur last cup of kheer, no more okay. I don't want ur sugar level shoot up" she said as a gentle warning which made mohan nod his head automatically. Then she grinningly turned towards Rk & winked at him & walked from the dining hall. Radha chuckled at her crazy bahu wondering how she easily switched off her arrogant husband. Rk was stunned at her reaction & thoughts "Can she be anymore adorable? Oh my! She is taking my breathe away with her beauty & attitude" he sighed & left from the place.

(A week later)

Madhu was passing by the study room & suddenly halts on her track hearing a heated conversation between father & son. She couldn't put exactly what they were talking but she could guess there is some problem going on. Then she climbed upstairs to their room & waited for Rk to come so that she can inquire him. Half an hour later Rk entered their room & he slipped out of his jacket & tossed it on the couch & he too launched himself on the couch tiredly throwing his arms on his head.

"Rk, are u alright?" Madhu asked him concerned.

"Hmm..." he nods with his eyes closed & his fingers rubbing his forehead.

"Can I press ur head?" Madhu offered.

"No"

"Any problem?" she probes him.

"You are my problem. You f**king disturbing me is my problem. Can't u let a man live in peace for five minutes" he shouted at her. She jumped up from the couch shocked with his sudden out burst. Seeing her go pale, he closed is eyes seems like he was counting down the numbers in order to restrain his anger. When he opened his eyes, they were soften.

"Um...sorry, madhu. I was disturbed with some other work related issue & I took my anger on u. i'm sorry"

"Apologies accepted, husband" she smiled but he just nodded but didn't return her smile.

"Can I do any favor for u?" she offered.

"Sure, madhu. U can" he replied.

"What?" she asked smilingly.

"Just keep your mouth shut for a while" he snapped at her & stood up on his heals & walked straight to the bathroom to freshen up leaving a pissed madhu behind.

"Dad" Madhu bursts into Mohan's study startling him.

"What?" Mohan asked her irately.

"Dad, Rk is upset with some office issue. I can't see him upset so I wish to help him in a way I can. So can u please tell me what exactly the issue is?" She asked him calmly.

"Go, ask ur husband"

"My husband is a strong headed man like u...he is not telling me anything so u tell me if u want to see ur son happy"

"See, u haven't changed. You still are blackmailing us" he shakes his head in disgust.

"I have never said i'll change myself...i like being who am I...besides i'm not blackmailing, i'm just asking for my husbands welfare. Even u look tensed dad. I'm really concerned for u both." Mohan was surprised with her pleading & he could see genuine care & concern in her eyes. He even wonder that how much ever he insult her, she never takes anything to heart & answers politely with a smile & show all unaffected & she even treated him with respect.

He smiled at her warmlu for the first time surprising madhu & he gestured her to take a seat beside him which she did & he turned his monitor screen towards her showing their companies financial statement & auditors report. She looked at it with full attention.

"We are facing loss for the past two years & we couldn't find where we are going wrong. By the way, what you know about business management & accounts?" he sighed.

"I'm an auditor" she said catually not taking her eyes off of the computer screen.

"Why you didn't tell me this before?" Mohan asked surprised.

"Well, u didn't ask me about it before, dad. Besides I thought papa would have told u about my qualification" she replied. He nodded his head.

"There is nothing to worry, dad. We can make over for the losses we faced in the past years. Tomorrow i'll do the internal checks to avoid frauds & by this we can prevent losses & haan...we will upgrade to latest plant & machinery so that we can increase production...& please sell the land u have purchased recently to built a factory" she instructed him.

"Why?"

"Because in another five yrs an airport is gonna come on that area & at that time government will demolish our factory so better sell the land before it is built up"

"You r smart" Mohan patted her shoulder in appreciation.

"That I m" she agreed proudly.

"So problem solved...stay happy, dad & haan...u look great when u smile so please smile often" she said with a smile.

"You are crazy" Mohan laughed.

"Even I agree with u dad. My biwi is damn crazy" Rk said smilingly. After getting freshen up, he came down in search of madhu to ask sorry for snapping her & he heard her voice from his dad's study & he stood near the door all the while listening to their conversation & admiring his wife's brilliance.

"Rishu, come" Mohan called him.

"Tomorrow, you take her with u to our company & run a internal check & also ask bittuji to publish an advertisement to sell the plot we purchased for our new factory"

"Sure, dad. Will do" Rk nodded his head & smiled at madhu & she smiled pleasantly at him.

"Madhu beta, i'm not saying this because u timely helped us but truly i'm saying this u are a perfect wife for my son & a bahu for our family. I was angry with u but not anymore & I apologize for saying harsh things at u."

"Dad, please...don't go all senti...i'm happy that u forgave me."

"You are one bright, beautiful & caring girl. Always stay blessed, dear." Mohan whole heartedly blessed her & his son too.

"Thanks dad" Madhu smiled at him.

"Ur charm is working all way, biwi. Two wickets down & 1 to go" Rk said while walking back to their room.

"1 wicket to go or already gone?" she asked grinning. He looked at her puzzled wondering whether she is right? Am I a goner for her?? I hope so!!

__0__

Rk was driving back home in his car but his mind was clouded with madhu thoughts. Rk, c'mon man...u know u have fallen in love with madhu madly then why are u taking so much time to confess your love to her? Poor girl, daily chanting "i love u" to u but u r not giving two hoots to her. Now its high time, today is your "one month" wedding anniversary so make it special for her by telling how much u love her. Yes, today is the day to take our relationship to the next level!! he smiled at that thought & suddenly he noticed a bouquet shop so he parked his car on the parking lot to get a flower bouquet for madhu & when he stepped out he spotted madhu's car parked beside his.

"Madhu? Is she here?" he questioned himself & looked around & saw her entering "cafe coffee day" & he followed her to give a surprise & he suddenly stopped on his track seeing his madhu hugging a man.

He clenched his teeth in anger & he fist his fingers to a ball ready to punch the idiot hugging his biwi.

He marched angrily towards them & pulled madhu harshly from the man's embrace. Madhu stumbled on her foot but Rk gripped her arm tightly preventing her from falling.

"Rk...you...what are you doing here?" madhu asked him surprised at the same time shocked with his strange behavior.

"What YOU are doing here with this man?? who is he, dammit?" he growled at her.

"Rk...what's wrong with u. why are u behaving like this? All are watching us so calm down, lets sit & talk" she said calmly not wanting to create a scene in public.

"Hey u...who r u man...leave her" the man said to rk.

"You stay away" Rk said angrily.

"Who is he, madhu?" the man asked.

"He was supposed to be my jeeju but since u became my jeeju, he happened to be my husband, my love" madhu said.

"Jeeju?" Rk exclaimed. That's when dipali joined them as she was gone for rest room.

Get a grip Rk...he is dipali's boyfriend & madhu's jeeju...oh he must be sikky!! yes, now I vaguely remember madhu saying something about him on our first night...well, for him only dipali eloped & luckily I got my madhu"

he sighed in relief.

"Sikky?" Rk asked.

"Yeah. Hello, Rk" Sikky stretched out his hand & Rk takes it with a smile.

"How are u, Rk" Dipali asked him with a smile.

"Good, thank u"

"Come, lets have something to drink" Sikky said & leads dipali forward.

"Sorry, madhu" Rk apologized to her softly while following them to the chairs.

"It's okay, Rk. I like possessive husband hun" She winked at him making him chuckle.

"Well, guys, I have to leave now, but I invite u both to come to my house tonight for dinner." Rk said politely.

Dipali looked at madhu & she smiled welcoming them.

"Sure. We will see u tonight" Sikky agreed.

"Biwi, shall we go or u wanna spend some time with them?"

"No, I don't want to be as "Kabab mein haddi" so i'll come with u" she said. He nodded & holds out his hand for her & she takes it & after saying bye to them they walked out from the cafe.

At dinner table, all were seated. Madhu introduced sikky as her sisters lover to radha & mohan. Now even they understood that dipali eloped from the marriage not for her sister's happiness but for her own happiness & thats why madhu came in altar & saved their reputation & their son's happiness too.

"Dad, stop seeing me like a mahaan. I'm still ur selfish blackmailing bahu. I married ur son forcefully because I fell in love with him at the first sight itself" she said smilingly & took rk's hand & kissed on his knuckles making everyone in the table gasp & then they all started laughing.

"Papa, Maa...welcome" Rk first noticed Malik & padmini & he quickly rushed to them to lead them to the dining hall.

Sikky, Dipali & madhu face went pale in utter shock to see them. Then only realisations dawns why Rk had invited sikky & dipali to their house...why oh why Rk? U did this without asking me? My papa is gonna get mad at everyone!! shit!!

"Papa" madhu stood up from her chair.

"I said not to call me papa. Didn't I?" Malik asked not even looking at madhu & his eyes went on dipali.

"Dipali? What are you doing here? You said you want to forget what all had happened on the wedding day & went to stay with your friend at Delhi right?" Malik asked her eying the man sitting besides her.

"Papa, I want to tell u something" Rk said.

"Rk, please" madhu stopped him by holding his hand & he placed his hand on top of her & smiled at her.

"Okay, if u dont want me to tell anything then u tell them, madhu" he insists her. She shakes her head in negation. "What is this biwi? If both of us didn't tell that sikky & dipali love each other & that's why dipali left the mandap as she was not ready to marry me & u saved her life & made a happy life for yourself too to them then who will say all this to them. I won't let this be a mystery." urgh!! why this ground didn't swallow me now!! madhu curses!!

"They are ur parents & they deserve to know this so i'm going to tell everything to them"

"U already told everything Rk...now what's left?" She asked with a fake smile but mentally kicking him.

"Did I?" Rk asked faking surprised.

"what is this dipali? Is Rk telling the truth?" Malik asked dips & she looked down at her knotted fingers.

"Oh well, so I blurted out everything. Good" Rk mutters.

"Dipali, i'm asking u something answer me?" Malik shouts at her. Padmini pleads him to control his temper.

"Oh c'mon, Papa, dont behave like a typical villain. That look doesn't suit u...u look so soft, sweet & caring..." Rk winked at madhu & madhu dropped her mouth wide opened shocked at her husband using her own words. Hearing such compliment from his SIL, Malik's gaze soften.

"Papa...see, all ur children are happy so u should feel happy right?" Rk softly said. Madhu pulled his shirt & asked in a whisper "U r happy with me?" he smiled & replied "More than happy"

"Malik, I know u r mad at them, even I was but later I realised what they did were right...its their life & they need to lead their journey with the person they love...so forgive them & talk to sikky's family & fix a date for their marriage." Mohan advised. Malik nodded.

"Love u, Dad" Madhu hugged Mohan.

"Madhu, u forgot ur papa huh? U dont love me?" Malik asked her hurtfully.

"Papa...i love u too" she cries & hugs her father.

"Sorry, papa" Dipali said & smilingly Malik embraced her too.

Later they have decided that Sikky would come & meet Malik's with his parents & soon dates for their engagement & wedding will be finalized.

--0--

"Rk, tell me? Where are we going?" Madhu asked Rk as he took her out as soon as the Malik's & sikky left their house without saying anything about where they are going.

"Surprise, Biwi" He smiled at her & sped the car.

"Good surprise or bad surprise?" She asked excitedly.

"hmm...u tell me after seeing my surprise" Rk said looking straight at the road.

"Okay. Btw, Rk...thank u so much for what u did today. Initially I was so mad at u when u had called my parents without informing me & I thought my papa will go thermonuclear on us but u made a tiger to a pussy cat" she laughed.

"I used the same weapon which u laid on my dad...flattering!!" he winked

"Both are quoted with arrogance but they are very gentle at heart"

"Yeah...well, we reached our destination" he said & halted the car to stop.

"Farm house?" Madhu asked surprised

"Yup" he said & quickly got down & went around to open the door & help her out.

When she stepped down he picked her in his arms so suddenly making her squeal & hold his shoulders in fear. When they stepped into the house madhu's eyes went wide seeing the whole house decorated with colorful aroma candles, heart shaped balloons & flowers.

"Oh my my romantic husband what's all this?" Madhu asked encircling her hands around his neck. Without setting her down, he walked straight to the bedroom & kicked the door as his hands were fully occupied.

"I missed my suhaag raat, biwi" he said huskily & placed her gently on the bed which was covered with full of rose petals.

"Even I" she blushed.

"so tell me good or bad surprise?"

"Awesome" She grins.

"Okay, go change? I ll wait" He said.

"What's the need to change? U just stripe me out of this dress & I ll unbutton ur shirt" She said seductively & started unbuttoning his shirt with all hands & fingers & nails.

"Hey, despo wait. U can but before that u need to change in this gown for me, please" He pleaded & passed a short black color lacy gown & she reluctantly took the dress & walked in to the changing room. By then Rk also removed all his cloths leaving his boxer brief. Few minutes later she came out & the dress was so short as Rk expected & a perfect fit to her size revealing her curves. His breath caught his throat seeing her alluring figure.

"I want to tell u something" Rk said & walked towards her & cupped her face in his palms.

"Tell" she breathes.

He inhales sharply & closed the distance between them & went near her ears & whispered "Madhu..." "Hmm..." she hummed closing her eyes.

"I...wanna tell..."

"just tell me Rk" she asked impatiently

"U have a very sexy legs, BIWI" her eyes shot open & getting pissed with him she pushed him away & he laughed out loud.

"I hate you, Rk" she yelled at him & strode towards the bed angrily & he back hugged her knocking her down on the bed & rolled on the bed along with her & took her in his arms.

"Sorry, Biwi... but seriously I love ur sexy legs...from the first night in set my eyes on ur legs I couldn't take the image out from my mind."

"Rk" she called him & he leaned up balancing his weight on his elbow & gazed down at her, his eyes darkening. She grasp his head, her fingers weaving into his hair, & tug hard so her lips find his. He gasped, surprised by her assault, giving her tongue free passage into his mouth. He groans & kissed her back, his lips & tongues hungry for hers, & for a moment they consume each other, lost in tongues & lips & breaths & sweet sensation they discovered for the first time.

"I want you madhu...be mine forever" Rk whispered to her after breaking from the kiss.

"i want you too, Rk...i'm yours...Always!! make love to me" she said breathless as desire explode in her belly. While she stripe herself out of dress, Rk started kissing on her legs.

"oh my, I want this man...i want him now...but he is so indulged with my legs...i wish I could kick him out of the bed with my legs but nah...i'm so desperately wanting him to make love to me" she sighed inwardly.

"Rk, leave my legs & get into business" she begs him. Sexy legs!! one day I ll kiss every inch of u!! he placed a final kiss on her toe & went on top of her to claim her lips. His mouth finds hers & they kissed like there was no tomorrow. Then he grazed down & started kissing her neck making her moan. She tilts her head to give him better access so that he can explore that region.

Suddenly he leaned up & gazed at her silently asking her permission to enter her territory.

"Take me with u, rk...i love u" she whispers with her eyes closed. His one hand cradles her head while the other skims down her body to her waist, & he eased in her. She winched in pain & soon it turned to a pleasure. After making passionate love to her, he collapsed on her but soon rolled to his side breaking their precious contact. He cuddles her against his chest, cradling her head.

"Lets make babies, Rk" she said with her eyes closed & enjoying the slow ups & downs of chest.

"Work in progress, biwi...soon u'll get the finished product" he said chuckling. Then he tilts her head up by tipping her chin up with his fingers to meet his gaze & said "You are so beautiful, Madhu"

"So you are, Rk...i love u"

"I love you, too" he said with so much love in his eyes. She smiled happily & hugged him hard & he kissed her hair.

"I was yearning to hear this from u, rk...thank u so much for saying that 3 magical words to me"

"Sorry for making u wait madhu but to be frank I loved u since the day we got married...i loved u for ur boldness, I loved u for the love u have on me, I loved u for ur beauty, i loved u fir ur brilliance, I loved u for ur attitude, I loved u for ur loving nature, I loved u for ur craziness, I loved u for ur sexy legs...but at the same time I was mad at u for forcing me into the marriage & now i'm so glad u forced me...thank u so much for being my better half...i love u, madhu"

"So u forgave me?" she ask with a glint of happiness & relief.

"Yes" he said & started nuzzling her throat.

"But how?" she asked like a dumb to know how he forgave her so suddenly even after hearing his love confession & love making.

"PYAAR HAI, Biwi...Pyaar" Rk shouted at her & slammed her lips not letting her to ask any questions further.

@@ END @@

this part was going to long so I rushed it...so sorry!!😳

hope u all liked the update. If not also feel free to say me so that I can improvise.😊

Please do hit the like button & comment ur views.πŸ˜›

Thanks to all my lovely readers in advance.πŸ˜ƒ

-sudha

Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Comment numero uno...🀣
And how late is it...🀣
Almost three weeks...🀣

Well you know I had my reasons...Now coming to the first part...πŸ˜†

I think Di said it well and named her well...πŸ˜† This bala is greedy...Thus Lalchi bala...🀣
The girl has some nerve to not only flirt with her sisters finacee openly but also propose to him as well...🀣 Now I am refraining myself from think about part 2...πŸ˜† However that Lalchi bala is one piece of work... In this case pagal and lalchi go hand in hand...🀣

And RK has the courage enough to play along with that Pagal Lalchi bala so called joke...🀣 Oh man you are in for something... Sudha how come every bala of yours have some kind of craziness in them?πŸ˜† My balas are violent and know how to give back I give you that ...🀣 But yours...Well they are in a league of their own...πŸ˜† You know the scentific term Survival of the fittest...If these balas form a League of their own...They would be the first one out or the last one standing...🀣 Either they would know how to survive by manipulating others (what all the balas have in common...πŸ˜†) or they would fail by not knowing their own special skill...🀣

And you named the sister Deepali...The mere name means trouble and invites your mind to Think otherwise about the bala...🀣 But I stand by Di's and my funny statement that she is Lalchi...🀣 To be honest I almost wrote Litchi...But remembered that is a fruit...🀣

Aaa...the fun bala gave when dear sister became a runaway bride...🀣 So much fun from all angles... This is a funny TS you wrote...

Well all I can say now is I enjoyed and laughed Reading the first part...Whatever comment I give other than this would be conflicting with comment numero dos...πŸ˜† So...I am stopping right here...

Sorry once again Sudha for this late unresing and somewhat short comment...

Thanks for the first part and the PM...
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
Ni33 thumbnail

Comment numero dos...🀣  After two weeks...🀣

Arre wah...Bala turns from vamp to heroine... All thanks to Deepali being a coward...🀣 Ahh...the part where she says that Deepali fell in love with some named Sikky Bhatia...Priceless Sudha!!🀣  Just mere priceless...🀣  Mahaan Mata Devi...🀣 At least Mohan agrees with me regarding Madhu...🀣 Radha... She became mad because Madhu didn't call her Ma...🀣 I think she is high on hormones after being pregnant because she easily welcomed Madhu and brushed off her blackmailing them...πŸ˜†  Or she was hiding somewhere and heard everything RK's and Madhu's heart to heart convo while being drunk... Making her jump out of joy until she remembered she is pregnant and can't do that nor tell Mohan... Cause he is high on the emotion named anger... She must await the perfect occassion for the unveiling of the truth... Cunning Radhaji... Very cunning... No wonder RK agreed to marry Lalchi bala... He saw his mother in her...🀣 They say that daughters tend to look to marry men like their fathers...Well I Think this son found someone that is exactly like his mother...🀣

Okay this was one hilarious part...

Coming to the drinking...The brandy?πŸ˜† I think scotch was more suitable...🀣  But since they drank the entire bottle...πŸ˜† It's better that it was brandy... πŸ€£ I am astonished neither one of them threw up after that... I mean come on... A whole bottle of brandy and they got out with only some headache and nuisance... you were too kind to them Sudha... Too kind... They at least deserved some bonding with their new best friend called the toilet...🀣 Ah...They would fight over their new friend...The fighting would be so much fun to read about...πŸ˜† I know what you are thinking...the answer is no...🀣 If you are unsure what I meant by that then ask me in CC...πŸ˜†

Wow...Madhu is that kind of drunkard...Spilling the truth while drunk...and RK... well both of them being chatterboxes... At least he isn't a violent drunkard...🀣 Now that would be fun to read... Him becoming violent and Madhu's reactions to that...πŸ˜† And they kissed...I so wanted to pour some ice, ice Cold water on them...🀣 Which reminded me of ice dipping, since I saw it today on TV... They should have been thrown into that ice Cold water...🀣 Trying on some things that the Northerners are doing...🀣 They have already had their time in the steam, by kissing, now lets cool them off...🀣

Also here Lalchi bala meets Pagal bala and Tallibala...This is the foremost the ultimate bala you have created so far...🀣 She is ultimate in whatever she does...πŸ˜†

Wow...RK wondered why Patil showed up... Frustrated much that you can't have some privacy with your Biwi...🀣 Patil go on...Go and kiss the newly bride and bahu...Make the husband and son jealous...🀣

Again sexy legs... I think RK played with Barbies when he was a kid...or hid under the table when Radhaji had her dinnerparties with her female friends...seeing nothing but legs...So he became fascinated and fond of female legs...🀣 Arre RK... It isn't good that you ogle someones legs under a table...That is bad manners...🀣

Okay I'll soon give a comment for the third and final part...

Thanks for the hilarious part and for the PM...
Ni33 thumbnail
Comment numero tres...🀣

After 4 Days a comment... Which will probably be short... Sorry...πŸ˜†

Arre arre Lalchi bala has turn into a hungry jungili bili who is ready to pounce on her prey...🀣 Just a mere look of him and she is ready to rumble more like rock the bed with him...🀣
I guess LSAM has entered this story...🀣

And even he said it was Amazing...🀣 Okay that's it...No doubt now whatsoever...LSAM is in the house...🀣

Wait what? If she wanted a kiss she should ask for it? Okay how can one drunken night which he doesn't even remember after that entire wedding fiasco...make him act like they have been married for weeks...🀣 And on top of that tells her whenever she wants a kiss she should ask for it... Clearly even after all of that...He still doesn't know that this is Lalchi bala...🀣 This RK is somewhat stupid...πŸ˜†

Mohan was my favorite and remained so until that sudden I forgive you... One week has passed and he forgives her... Also trusts her blindly and her skills... Wow... I Think I know from where RK has inherent his dumby gene... 🀣 Also how can Madhu knows that exact information about that exact area? Is she a corporate spy? Did she work or does she still work for the competitors and she will give them this piece of information? Ah...That Lalchi bala will betray the Kundra's once again...🀣

A jealous RK? Please, please, please let a car hit him... Let him die... But naa...I am hoping for something too much... Wow... His mind does work fast...But unfortunately not fast enough... I am hoping for a load of bricks to fall on them as soon they exit that bouquet... Again hoping for too much... And then came that dinner... A lion became a pussy cat in an instance... But I am so disappointed on Shamsher... He doesn't know on how to hold on to his anger... *Shaking my head* Tsk...tsk...tsk...Mr Malik... You took those anger management classes far too soon...You should have taken them after all of this... Bad...bad call...

And at last those sexy legs... Seeing Madhu's sexy legs reminded him of his childhood Days under that coffeetable during Radhaji's dinnerparties... I guess RK had a crush on one of those ladies and now using this opportunity to finally express his desires...🀣

Thanks for the TS and for the PM...

Finally no more resed comments that I have to unres on your stories...
-Babydoll_Pooh- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Wo ho I'm 3rdπŸ˜†

Coming to the story. 

I thought nice drama will go on the engagement stage but no .No body didn't get to know what happened except the family memembersπŸ˜†
What is this sudha akka ?πŸ˜†
You gave me a shock that Rk was going to marry Deepali but no at last he married Madhu.
I thought that Rk would hate Madhu but here he is attracted to her.πŸ˜†

Deepali. ...Deepali. ..Deepali...You saw so many dreams with  Rk but get one thing into your brain that Insanebala will go to any extent to get Rk she could even get you kidnapped without anyone's knowledge πŸ€£ but be happy that didn't happen because you yourself ran awayπŸ˜†

Madhu...Madhu...Madhu I thought that you would create a lot of hungama but no.I really wanted some Dhamakedhar hungama Sudha akka.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rk ...Rk...Rk I never thought that you would find Madhu more attractive than DeepaliπŸ˜†
Oh and after marrying her you are starting to hate her ...so sweet naπŸ˜†

Radha  on the engagement stage..Radha likes to cry...Radha likes to save her status with Mohan🀣 and the same goes with Mohan alsoπŸ˜†

Well I cannot understand the trauma of InsanebalaπŸ˜† but I can understand the trauma of Rk πŸ˜†

Well I loved the word " PYAAR HAIN" from Madhu πŸ˜†

No thank you for pm because I came before pmπŸ˜†

Edited by Shriya.bk - 9 years ago
lovermg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Pagal madhu 
Love it like it
Waiting next part
Update soon plz
Edited by lovermg - 9 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow finally i have read this, i don't know whether you have sent pm, i just logged in and came straight way to comment on your story.. Now reg the story, reading first few lines i guessed rk was going to be a cool person but now i want to shift my side.. Madhu is going to be the coolest one here.. I loved story reading the first few lines, could realise madhu's love for him and am sure soon he gonna fall in love with her.. And now guessing session, i guess deepali would have left for some other reason either love or career, knowing that madhu asked rk to marry her so that he won't get hurt.. And when madhu said pyaar hai, i guess it meant both her love for rk and love for deepali.. Knowing this truth every one would feel sorry and come running to madhu.. With this i stop the guessing session.. I may or may not be right, never mind. Waiting eagerly for next part   Edited by uma88 - 9 years ago
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.i feel madhu is innocent.