Cold Heart, Tired Hands: A Vidarth SS

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

"Thanks," her voice is hoarse and she flinches from the sound of it.

Vidushi feels immeasurably tired. Tired of her heart, tired of her mind, tired of the relentless storm they seem to feed inside her.

And tired of the word thanks.

"Thanks, mujhe phirse bachane ke liye."

She doesn't know how she does it but she looks straight into Parth's eyes as she says this. Looking at him in the afternoon sun should hurt her, make her ache somewhere inside her chest, but she's so tired she can't even get her heart to feel

"Vidushi I know mujhe interfere nahin karna chahiye tha. But tum maane ko tayaar hi nahi thi. Varun is a bad guy aur who tumhe kabhi bhi khush nahin rakh pata," Parth spoke; an apology laced in his words somewhere but completely lost in translation.

Vidushi stares a beat longer at Parth and then can't help herself. She laughs.

"Varun bura ladka tha, bura ladka hai, aur bura rahega," she starts, "lekin tum yeh kabhi bhi understand nahi kar paoge, ke uske saath woh jhoote lamhe mere liye kitne important the."

Parth's confusion blinds him to the dull light in Vidushi's eyes, and to the way her hands grip her phone because she needs to hold onto something, anything.

He feels her sigh more than he hears it, it reverberates around him in a defeated air and suddenly he sees her with clarity. Her shaking shoulders, her tired eyes, her ruined hair, her unkempt appearance.

"I mean," and this time he flinches from the sound of her voice, "un jhoote lamhon ke sahaare toh mein jeeti hoon."

Him telling her feels differently about her and then trying her up, kissing her whilst drunk believing she's Arpita, saving her and rebuking her in the same breath.

Memories cut into Parth with the weight of her words and he thinks he should clarify but he doesn't know what to say.  

Vidushi shifts her weight to one leg and swivels her bangs out of her face. She doesn't make any move to touch Parth, instead she clutches her phone tighter than before.

"So thanks, for saving me. Again."

His tongue feels swollen in his mouth and he doesn't know how to handle this Vidushi. Who isn't looking at him in adoration, or fury or feeling. She's looking at him in defeat and he doesn't know how to fix this, he doesn't know how to fix her.

The corner of her lips lift and her smile is so dead he thinks to rattle her by the shoulders.

"Goodnight Parth."

Vidushi walks past him and he turns to watch her go, sure that she'll look back at him as she always does.

She doesn't. 

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm an extremely silent reader in this forum but with the way things have been going for Vidarth on the show, I was compelled to write something. I hope you enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimie3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is really good. Enjoyed it.
I shall look forward to more Vidarth updates from you. :)

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okay.. Honestly.. This whole Varun track is so bad that I never feel good after reading anything related to it.  Even if it has a happy ending.

But this .. girl.. This was hauntingly awesome. And yes the title is so damn apt. And i know why I liked this.. Rather loved this. Coz the condition of Vidushi.. the whole feel of Vidarth in this chapter is far from being happy. And I love the coldness in this chapter.

Please be no more Silent and continue this ASAP.

PM kar dena... plzzz.. 😳😳

This was a wonderful piece. Simple words that cut your heart. Awesome.. 👏
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mimie3003

This is really good. Enjoyed it.

I shall look forward to more Vidarth updates from you. :)

Thank you so so so much!!

Originally posted by: Moony87

Okay.. Honestly.. This whole Varun track is so bad that I never feel good after reading anything related to it.  Even if it has a happy ending.

But this .. girl.. This was hauntingly awesome. And yes the title is so damn apt. And i know why I liked this.. Rather loved this. Coz the condition of Vidushi.. the whole feel of Vidarth in this chapter is far from being happy. And I love the coldness in this chapter.

Please be no more Silent and continue this ASAP.

PM kar dena... plzzz.. 😳😳

This was a wonderful piece. Simple words that cut your heart. Awesome.. 👏

I will try for an update soon but thank you so much for your kind words!
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*sigh* why is it night time? 
I will unres tomorrow. 
anuaskif thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This is intriguingly wonderful gurl... continue soon and do pm...

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh teri! Sorry sorry!
I had a long chapter to write and in the excitement I forgot that I have to unres.
Forgive me?

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

"Thanks," her voice is hoarse and she flinches from the sound of it.

Vidushi feels immeasurably tired. Tired of her heart, tired of her mind, tired of the relentless storm they seem to feed inside her. 👏 Loved this.

And tired of the word thanks.

"Thanks, mujhe phirse bachane ke liye."

She doesn't know how she does it but she looks straight into Parth's eyes as she says this. Looking at him in the afternoon sun should hurt her, make her ache somewhere inside her chest, but she's so tired she can't even get her heart to feel. The subtle intensity in these words!👏

"Vidushi I know mujhe interfere nahin karna chahiye tha. But tum maane ko tayaar hi nahi thi. Varun is a bad guy aur who tumhe kabhi bhi khush nahin rakh pata," Parth spoke; an apology laced in his words somewhere but completely lost in translation.

Vidushi stares a beat longer at Parth and then can't help herself. She laughs.

"Varun bura ladka tha, bura ladka hai, aur bura rahega," she starts, "lekin tum yeh kabhi bhi understand nahi kar paoge, ke uske saath woh jhoote lamhe mere liye kitne important the." 😭 This makes me so sad.

Parth's confusion blinds him to the dull light in Vidushi's eyes, and to the way her hands grip her phone because she needs to hold onto something, anything.

He feels her sigh more than he hears it, it reverberates around him in a defeated air and suddenly he sees her with clarity. Her shaking shoulders, her tired eyes, her ruined hair, her unkempt appearance.

"I mean," and this time he flinches from the sound of her voice, "un jhoote lamhon ke sahaare toh mein jeeti hoon." 😭 Ouch. that hurt.

Him telling her feels differently about her and then trying her up, kissing her whilst drunk believing she's Arpita, saving her and rebuking her in the same breath.

Painful

Memories cut into Parth with the weight of her words and he thinks he should clarify but he doesn't know what to say.  

😕 Again, his confusion is palpable.

Vidushi shifts her weight to one leg and swivels her bangs out of her face. She doesn't make any move to touch Parth, instead she clutches her phone tighter than before.

"So thanks, for saving me. Again."

His tongue feels swollen in his mouth and he doesn't know how to handle this Vidushi. Who isn't looking at him in adoration, or fury or feeling. She's looking at him in defeat and he doesn't know how to fix this, he doesn't know how to fix her.

The corner of her lips lift and her smile is so dead he thinks to rattle her by the shoulders.

"Goodnight Parth."

Vidushi walks past him and he turns to watch her go, sure that she'll look back at him as she always does.

She doesn't. 

😲 Be no longer silent. You are bang on with your words and have a deep way with them.

Expecting and Wishing for more of this!

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm an extremely silent reader in this forum but with the way things have been going for Vidarth on the show, I was compelled to write something. I hope you enjoy!

IndianFariyTale thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res.
Brilliant writing 
So ,then we're all agreed Varun needs to die 🥱
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This such  a wonderful read.
As Moony dii said,the best part is Vidushi's condition here.She has earned it.
Waiting for the next update!!😃
Edited by --aimy-- - 9 years ago
RIDDSI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndianFariyTale

res.

Brilliant writing 
So ,then we're all agreed Varun needs to die 🥱

yes dea.. i agree with you