Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: katmaan

Waiting waiting ...update soon 

I can't wait for Bangalore trip

he he bangalore jaane ke liya badi jaldi hai πŸ˜‰
chal since I know you will wake up late...
Will update before you wake πŸ˜ƒ
Enjoy
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Awesome update , thanks Fahad for the trip excited and thanks sim for the chapter !

Thank you ...chalo be ready for a trip trip trip😳
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

amazing update..
Jst loved it
dey r gng on banglore trip
excited 4 it
do cont asap

Bangalore ...it is ...enjoy
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

Awesome. Update. Waiting to read further.

Thank you so much ...
update coming in 10 mins ...
enjoy πŸ˜ƒ
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

And the updates continue ...Long chapter so four parts ...every part has a different touch ...a different feel. I was planning to make it romantic, but I am not as good as some talents here like Ann, Khyati and Alina ...πŸ˜‰

This ones a very special dedication to @shatakship29 /Robsten(IF), She demanded so I wrote. A silent reader on our forum, shy and friendly. This ones for you ...and all the 4 parts including three chapters after that are just for you

No demands...you smile I get my reward ...Enjoy πŸ˜›

Love you all

Chapter 35

Part A: Tera Saath...

The day was filled with excitement ...Zain felt he had become insomniac ...either he was too happy ...too sad ...too stressed ...or too excited ...he just couldn't sleep.

He went towards the breakfast  table ...fully knowing Suraiya would be walking out any second now...

Chale ...

Rhea chirped ...haa bas ..ek min ruku Mami koh bhi bye bolu ...

Zain didn't look back ...

Rhea and Suraiya bade their good byes ...

Zain wanted to say his too...but he knew she wouldn't care ...

So he just walked out ...

Suraiya silently saw him walking out...a silent tear passed through her eye, the feeling of losing something so close to your heart ...one day ...one moment ...at a time was just like walking on ice...the coldness cuts you just when you think you have grown so numb that nothing can hurt you.

The airport ride was always memorable for Zain ...with no Rehmaan to terrorize him he was having a breather. They reached the airport and stood in the security lines.

These came after a well-delayed start ..

Rheas bags had outweighed the scale....Zain remembered how he had worn the extra jackets when he was flying back from London ...he smiled ...those were the days ...

He had never bothered about anyone ...and now he looked at Rhea ...

She was messily transferring clothes from one bag to another ...Zain smiled ...what all love can make you do ...he sighed ...

Da ...yaha do ...he transferred half of her stuff in his almost empty bag ...

Ab chale ...she smiled ...

The security line was long and treacherous, Zain felt the whole of Mumbai was flying out ...today itself ...

Before the flight, it was just 8:00 am, two hours since they had left the house ...Rhea demanded for breakfast again ...

Da...tumhe sach mai bhook lagti hai ...ya tum sirf  mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye ye karti ho...

Kitkit ...mai jhoot nahi bolti ...ab chalo...

she pulled his hand and took him for another round of food

She ended up making Zain eat his lunch under the disguise of a second breakfast.

Rhea never left his hand in the whole flight ...sometimes she used to snuggle at other times whisper in his ears almost tickling him ...

Thrice the air-hostess had eyed Zain ...he was so cute ...

She had intentionally tried serving him things that he had not even asked for...a glass of water ... a complementary snack ...the list was endless

Her short skirt ...a blazing red one and Zains cheeks with a blush matched evenly now ... and Rhea had realized that her Zain was being flirted around...

The next round when the pretty lady came ...Rhea nicely spilled some juice on her ...accidents happen...she claimed...

Zain laughed at all the extra attention he was getting ...he was loving it ...after a long time he was feeling happy ...content ..

They landed in Bangalore ...and Zain woke Rhea up who was nicely sleeping on his shoulders ...

Chale ...she smiled ...

The international airport located far far away from the city ...was beautiful and stunning ...Rhea was astonished looking at its humongous size ...

Bangalore ...now the Bengaluru ...sounded more Southern now..

The driver took them straight to their hotel ...Rhea looked a bit tired ...

Da...abhi aaram kar lo ...Shaam koh ghumne chal lenge ...

Nahi kitkit ...time waste nahi karna hai ...she was beaming

Chalo lunch bahar khate hai ...aur phir room mai chal lenge ...food forever played on her mind

He laughed...petu ...

kya kaha ...

Petu ...

Theek hai tum ho toh maaf kar diya ...varna ...

he winked at her ...Crazy and Hungry Rhea ...

SIM

Part B coming in some time ...stay tuned ...

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gud morning sim! Nice update but itna chotu sa!
Waiting to reach banglooru

Zaldi continue karna
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aise kishton mein update kar rahi ho humein satane k liye

Nice chapter
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Holla!Good Morning Sim.awesome so far continue soon...waitingπŸ˜‰
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg good morning ...actually I didn't sleep while night...thought of coming here for some minutes but now I am not going till I read ur whole update jaldi ...karo ...
Zainedil thumbnail

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The trip has just started ...stay glued ...and itne jaldi kyu uthe ho sab πŸ˜‰...ab dheere dheere dose milega ...😳

Enjoy

Part B:

Dubara Bolian ...

He asked the driver to take them to a restaurant for lunch ...

A bit lazy ...the driver took a short cut to a traditional South Indian place ...unheard by tourists

The place looked crowded ...with loads of south Indian foods doing the rounds of the tables, Rheas nose was hyper activated ...

They took a secluded table ...the cute waiter was standing over there head before Zain could even open the menu ...

Order ...Sir ...he spoke in a heavy south Indian accent

Zain said ...do minute...he stared blankly at him ...

Zain again showed him tow fingers suggesting him to give two minutes...the waiter pointed towards the washroom ...

Rhea laughed uncontrolled now...

Finally Zain digged his head in the menu ...

Do dosa ...aur do chai...

He asked in chaste kannada ...Yenu dosa beku (which dosa you want)

Now Zain and Rhea starred at him ...point blank ...

neevu kannada maataadteera(you don't know kannada) ...he asked shaking his head

they were still blank ...

He confidently decided to decode their hindi ... inn'ond'sala h"i(repeat again )...

Zain thought he was hearing French ...he couldn't understand not a single word ..and now he was starving ...

Do you know English ...Zain asked him in English...

Yes yes ...the waiter smiled happily ...

Zain and Rhea were happy ...

I want two dosas ...Zain tried conveying his hunger pangs now

Yavadu (which) came the prompt reply ...

Both Zain and Rhea were tired now ...

Zain looked around to seek help ...the waiter still gave him the silly smile ...

The waiter said ...Nana hesaru ...Ramchandra ...(my name is Ram Chandra) ...

Zain laughed ...if the introduction took 15 minutes the order might take forever ...

With broken English Rama explained ...I artha saulpa ...little English(I can understand little) ...

Zain saw towards Rhea ...

She was sleeping on the Menu ...Zain smiled...

He opened the menu and indicated the number ...and then showed one finger at her and another for him ...

Rama the smart one instantly understood and rushed away ...

Rhea finally woke to the yummy smell of a big paper dosa that was falling off the table with the length and steam piping sambhar ...She sniffed it ...and just started digging in ...not once looking up ..

Zain ate his and smiled at her ...the child like Rhea and her hunger ...

Rama was back in no time before Zain could even finish half of his Dosa...

Yeenu beku ...(What else do you want) ...Rama quizzical eyes seems like were forever hell bent on making the customers leave this table before they go insane ...

Zain smiled ...and sipped on an imaginary cup...

Rama understood and dashed inside to get them two hot cups of Kaafi ...

Rhea was still finishing Dosa ...hers was long over ...

right now she was feeding on Zains share...that Zain had reluctantly given away ...

she looked as though she would have snatched it ...

Da...Dheere se...koi nahi cheen raha...

Rhea looked up with mouthful of food...

Rama came back with the Kaafi(coffee) in two small stainless glasses that were inverted in a small stainless steel cup...for cooling purposes ...

Aayo Amma ...nidhana eat (slowly eat) ....Zain was laughing seeing Rheas furious eyes on Rama ...

Mai waise hi khaungi jaise mera man kare ...tumhe kya ...

Rama looked down ...maybe the Rheas sharp words had indeed crossed the language barriers ...

Rhea felt bad for Rama ...

She smiled towards him ...Rama immediately gave her a 100 watt bulb smile ...flashing his white pearls at her ...

dhanyawada ...neevu bahut sweet ...his efforts in mixing three languages in one sentence was mind blowing ...

Zain and Rhea both left him with a generous tip ...and moved towards their hotel...

SIM

Part C : plans for the evening ....πŸ˜‰