All your love is priceless
One such day when I feel nice that I wrote my zaya version for you all
Stay blessed
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Have you ever felt overwhelmed by love ...I have seeing your comments and messages ...

I still have to reply to the last two chapters ...and belive me every word in that box is special...just like each of you

Dedication:to two very ardent fans Zaya Fatima and Zaya Crazy ...words that make me smile and love...thank you for being a part of my journey ...as your username has ZaYa ...this Zayalacious update is for you both 

enjoy

loads of love

Sim 

Chapter 70

Kaun hai woh..

He was sleeping on the couch when he heard Aaliya speak ...Zain tum so rahe ho ...

Kya hua Da ...kuch chaiye tumhe...he spoke without turning around from the couch ...his back still towards her ...

She looked at the watch it was 2 in the afternoon , a whole night and afternoon had passed, she was still resting but feeling much better now...

His talk and confrontation had dwindled her hurt...she felt free ...

She did not understand what was so special in her that he went to this extent, her going away had broken him ...yet he gave her the space to think and act as her wishes, not forcing himself or binding her ..

she loved the feeling to be loved...he was her life ...and she was his, however angry she might have been his innocence and the way he looked melted her in seconds...

He had eaten ...and she was feeling full ...his smile was so serene that she couldn't stop staring at him ...

Nahi ...soh rahe ho ...kya

Haa ...tumhare shaitaan dad ne parsoo saari raat mujhe bahar fhek diya tha ...aur kal raat tumne haat pakad rakha tha ...ab ek gareeb aadmi soye toh bhi kab ...he laughed ...

Zain ...tum sach mai saari raat bahar the ...she asked concern ...she had no idea how Zain was treated and how he had spent the whole night just looking from far ...

He smiled still not showing his face ...aree nahi baba ...tumhare dad koi filmo ke villan thodaye hai ...aur mei bhi koi hero nahi hu ...unki itni himmat ki mujhe roke ...he lied and smiled shy...Gabbar chachu was his friend now ...worth the pain he thought

Zain ek baat puchu ...she was tensed...

Ek baat ek baat kehte kehte ab tak toh 8 baatein pooch chuki ho ...ab pooch bhi lo...he giggled from the pillow...

Yeh Aaliya kaun hai ...

Zain immediately turned ...his face looked pale with fear ...

Aaliya ...kaun Aaliya ...he repeated ...

Wahi jiska naam tum le rahe the ...jab mai pani mai giri ...tum mujhe Aaliya keh kar dhoondh rahe the ...

Aree da ...tumne kuch galat suna hoga ...mai toh Rhea keh raha tha ...shayad tumhare kaan mai pani chala gaya hoga ...he tried to avoid the conversation and again tried turning around ...

Nahi Zain tumne yehi naam liya tha ...mujhe yakeen hai ...she insisted ...

Da ...weham hai tumhara ...

Nahi Zain ...mujhe yaad hai ...ab bolo ya phir room ke bahar jaane koh kahu ...

Kya hai Da ...mat satao mujhe...mai nahi bata sakta ...

Zain ...her tone was serious now ...bolo varna bahar ...

Theek hai jaata hu bahar...karo apni manmani ...bahar ka carpet bhi bahut sakht hai...tumhare tarah ..he snarled, he got up the couch and started walking out...

Zain ...ruko ...accha theek hai mat batao ...raho yehi ...she turned her face ...

Da...he spoke slowly...kya karogi jaankar ...kuch nahi hasil hoga ...

Zain ...please ...mera dil bahut bechain hai ...batao na ...please

Accha thhek hai he took a deep breath and sat on the couch ... Meri pehli chahat thi ...Aaliya ...mamu ki bhanji ... ...

Rheas eyes turned towards him ....tumhara pyaar ...her eyes were filled with fragile tears... she was not his first love ...it hurt ...being a second came with a lot of baggage

Zain saw a tinge of possessiveness mixed with jealousy in her eyes ...it was weird ...she was fighting with her own self ...

Kaha hai woh...

Yehi hai ...

Kaha...

Mere paas ...a truth masked in his words ...

Zain ...maine poocha tha tumhe ...yaad hai office mai...

He remembered her asking if he liked someone ...aur maine haa kaha tha ...tumne aage kabhi poocha nahi toh maine bataya nahi ...

Kya hua tha ...

Pyaar ...aur phir ...

nafrat ...mujhe hui thi ...chod diya ...his voice broke down with the horrid images of their divorce...

Kyu chod diya ...she asked slowly ...Trying to sound strong

mai bharosa nahi kar paaya uspar ...chod kar chali gayi ...

Tumne dhoonda nahi ...she was inquiring about her own past ...

nahi he lied ...few lies were for good

Pyaar karne wali koh itni aasani se jaane diya ...he saw hurt in her eyes ...a pain that he was wanting to eliminate ...

Woh chod kar gayi mujhe ...shayad mujhse nafrat itni zyada ho gay thi ...ki nahi maaf kar paayi mujhe ...

Aise kya galti ki thi ...her voice broke his mythical story...

Saath chod diya ...tab jab usko meri sabse jyada zaroorat thi ...bilkul akeli thi woh ...

Tumne uski baat nahi suni ...

Nahi ...mauka hi nahi diya...aur jab zindagi ne mujhe diya tab bahut der ho chuki thi ...rishte tootne mai waqt hi kitna lagata hai...

Bahut zyada pyaar karte the tum usse ...

Hmm...apne se zyada...

Bahut dard hua tha kya tumhe...

The innocence and purity touched him...he hated to do this...he just wanted to tell her it was her ...it was her own past ...she was his Aaliya...she just had to see in the mirror ...she would see Aaliya

Haa...bahut ...poore ek saal ...aur shayd abh hai ...yaha ...he pointed at his heart ...

Din raat tanhayi mai kaatein hai maine...

pata hai aisa lagta tha jaise khamoshi ki sazaa bhugat raha hu, iss shor wali duniya mai...

bahut bedard hota hai yeh pyaar ..zindagi jitna rangeen karta hai ...ek second mai usse berang bhi chodta hai...

He was feeling nice telling her what he had gone through...a small and masked truth ...but the confessions were all facts ...

Pata hai, mai har roz phone karta tha ...uske phone par ...aur har roz ek message uske profile par ..

sabse muh moda tha ...sivya usske ehssas se... 

aaj bhi sanate se darr lagta hai,aur shayad zindagi bhar is khone ke darr mai hi jiyunga ...he looked at her face now...she was crying ...

Da kya hua ...he went close to her and held her hand ...

Kuch nahi ...dar gayi thi ...

kis baat se ..

tumhe khone se...

Aree mai toh tumhare paas hu na ...

Haa par agar who aa gayi toh tum mujhe chodkar uske paas chale jaoge naa...

His eyes were riddled...yes true he would go the day his Aaliya was back...but how will he make her understand that Rhea was dear too...and Rhea was a part of Aaliya now...

Vaada karo mujhe kabhi nahi chodoge ...he looked down ...unable to lie any futher ...

Bolo Zain ...

Vaada karta hu ...kabhi nahi chodunga tumhe ...tumne muh pher liye tabhi nahi ...

She firmed her grip on his soft hands ...pagal ho kya kitkit ...mai kyu chod kar jaaungi tumhe ...

Jaise kal jaane wali thi...

agar tumhe kuch sach pata chale...chahe kitna bhi bura kyu na ho, tum chahe toh kuch bhi kar lo par muh mat ferna mujhse ...

Tum nahi jaanti ...Dozak(Hell) kya hota hai...mai reh chukka hu usme..aur is dil se bahut kamzor hu...

chahe toh kitna bhi ghussa kar lo par aapne paas hi rakhna...akela pada toh shayad tum mujhe kho dogi ...she kept a finger on his lips ...

Kya betuki baatein kar rahe ho ...mai nahi jaungi tumhe chodkar...

He pulled her towards his face ...close very close ....vada karo da ...

She smiled ...vada hai ...

Ek ajeeb si aadat ho gay hai mujhe tumhari kitkit ki ...ab shayad chutegi nahi ...

He hugged her tightly ...closing his eyes that were scared with the thought of she leaving him again ...

She looked up towards those soft lips ...and kissed them hard ...holding his face in between her hands ...She went crazy with his smell...his love ...Zains kiss was even more passionate ...he was hungry for her love ...for being in her arms ...her smiles her closeness were enticing him ...

She kissed him for a full 10 minutes ...till she interrupted ...Zain ab bas bhi karo ...aree shuru tumne kiya ...par khatam mai karunga ...he held her tight in his arms and continued in his fantasy world...

Adatein Addatein ... kab zarrorat ban jaaye ...pata hi nahi chalta...

Jaha dhadkana mana hota hai, 

...kambhakt dil usi par hai jaa mar mitta

SIM

Pre-cap: Romance in goa ...ta da ta da 😳

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
How do u get so many words so many beautiful words 
I am loving it finally he told her about aaliya 
Good and kiss and all haaa 
Sim waiting for goa romance 
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've nt read mny parts of dis stry bcoz of my exams. But now I ll read d whole stry.
Ohh 70 chappys. Poor me.
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

I've nt read mny parts of dis stry bcoz of my exams. But now I ll read d whole stry.
Ohh 70 chappys. Poor me.

Yes I know u were amongst the first to comment when I started n then u disappeared
Now start over
Glad to see you back
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

How do u get so many words so many beautiful words

I am loving it finally he told her about aaliya
Good and kiss and all haaa
Sim waiting for goa romance

Love ... When u feel it words trickle automatically
Khyatu
Yup do read the nxt one a very spcl update
Loads of love
Sim
nashfa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ek dham zayalicious chapter😉
Zain told rhea about Aliya😭
Precap is interesting 😃
continue soon😃
Any way i am happy that Rhea got my name😆
only spell is changed😆
stay blessed😊

Riya😳

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sim,why do you make me cry when you actually intend to make me smile by the time I reach the end of the chapter? I guess,that's the power your words have over me,they are like the reins,holding my emotions in sway..
You have taken zaya's relationship to a different level,captured the innocence and true essence of unconditional love,that comes with the baggage of insecurities,jealousy and a whole gamut of other emotions,that we cherish every moment.
Your words make me forget my existence and delves me into the world of zain and rhea and her memories which have faded in the sands of time , a blurred identity and a guy who's still trying to come to terms with the fact that the woman who means the world to him,is now living with both the identities mixed into one..his constant fear that a day might come when her memories will resurface,and it would lead her to walk away for him ad he'd have to experience the pain of parting and the debilitating dull ache inside his heart all over again..I don't know why,but I can feel that Zain is tired to being alone,of feeling hurt..its like that part of him has given up,he doesn't want to fight with his bad memories,he just wants what he can get with rhea..he wants some peace..
And then there's Rhea,who for a second feels threatened by the impending apprehensions ..that once his 'Aliya' comes back ,he'll go back to him..
Sim ,you make us think,you make us feel and visualize,and by the end of the chapter,we feel for the characters and somehow you have taught us to look at the world the way Zain and Rhea does.
Loved it .
Love,
Ann 
Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another amazing chapter!!!!
Awesome Sim!!!!!
So zain told rhea about aaliya!!!
Missing Our Aaliya sooo much...
Pls bring aaliya back now pleaasee...
And continue soon...

p.s. aren't u gonna start a new thread???
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 69
I had tears in my eyes and a smile on my face when I was reading the chapter
Literally I'm out of words to explain that what I felt while reading this chapter specially the last part when Rhea said huggie chahyie ...❤️ 
It was emotional cute and lovely scene I was actually imagining ZaYa😳
 Truly you have done a wonderful job👏