Riya
Ya hope so zain can win bck
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Everyone can be a writer,but not everyone can be a storyteller..and you my friend..you're an amazing storyteler and albeit an equally good writer..

You know Sim,while reading beintehaa IShq I get the same feelings and go through the same emotions that I had gone through while watching Beintehaa..when Zain was saying those words..the simplicity of them touched my heat..it was a dull ache..so much so that I wished I could just barge into the story and tell Rhea the mistake she was making..knock some sense into Zain's head and tell him ...man don't let her go so easily..I had tears,because such scenes turn me into amaudlin and am usually not very teary eyed!
And remember you asked me in your comment on the latest chapter of Ordinary and Extraordinary ,whether I have ever read a painting or not..Sim I have..read apainting and the name is Beintehaa Ishq..
Its like a beautiful painting,every stroke whether of black , white,grey or the myriad of other colors,is equally beautiful and special..
Life is fulls of ups and downs,and difficulties which help us understand our potentials..
I love every single shade of it..just the way I appreciate the tears and smiles which you have given me through this story..
Love you for writing this and am blessed to have stumbled upon this story..
Thanks for coming into my life and changing it..
Love,
Ann

Some comments will become the preface of my book
N am sure urs will be one of them
It's not as deep as u write, but yesit is my painting
Blessed to hve u n khyatu
Love you both
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

When a person gets cornered and he's left alone by the rest,he fails to let out his emotions..the same happened with Zain..there was no one to him he could share his insecurities with..loved the way you painted the emotions...and the way it escalated...Zain's insecurities which are justified..Rhea's misunderstanding..and how Rheman's love for his daughter proves to be lethal to Zain-Rhea's relationship..and how love can actually at times leave a gaping wound behind...along with a chasm of brokenness...

Am a fanatic of Beintehaa Ishq and your writing style Sim,
From
A proud friend
Ann

Ann
Exact words tht I feel
Yes it was a subdued explanation
N hope now rehmans viewpoint R clear
Again love u god giving such a vivid analysis
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Just don't ever change this story , just write what you have written sometimes in life , such moments come , when everything seems so messed up , but it's just a period eventually he will find his way back , we fell in love with this track so don't ever change it . There is really a contrast you see and it's really a beautiful one . You see what is special on his forum is that all of you have a uniqueness in your writing style and that makes me dumbfounded a ll the time I read , so don't ever be sorry , tussi great ho ! Love you !

Saleha 
thank you and love you 😳
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4HarshIka

Your Readers Will Never Want You To Change This Beautiful Story.Its Really What We Want To Convert In BI Season 2.I was Sorry Coz It hurts to Imagine ZaYa in pain but it doesn't mean that you will regret bcoz f my Sorry.you should b happy to see that your Pen has so much potential to make ppl Feel according to its want.So Sim Chill Pill We The Readers Of Our Writer Sim R Very Much Happy With The Plot.Keep Writing.:)

PS:My Twitter Handle-@Zaya4Jaya.
Thanku Very Much For PM n For The Lovely Story.
😊

Jaya 
Please dont be sorry yaar ...you all reading makes me write ...
thank you for liking the plot and will keep on hoping that you continue liking till it lasts 
Loads of love 
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

The story is beautiful the way you have written no one will want  you to change this 

its just superb

Thank you so much 
Keep reading 
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tom-and-Jerry

don't worry dear we are ready for d roller coaster ride😉...and this plot is 100th time better than halala one😊..we are loving it😳 .. its just our comment which made u feel that way😆..but as someone rightly said "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain"😛..so whi likho jo plan kiya hai..we will love it for sure😃 .and i love reading intense and emotional stories.. this story is really beautiful..pls d way u a writing it it is no less than novel😳...so just go for it 👍🏼..dont think too much..

Ishita 
Loved the lines 😳
glad you are always there ...and novel hmmm ...think its a lonnnggg novel
keep reading 
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPreetikaRao

Can't wait to know what happens next hope Fahad makes everything right

When will reha gain her memory I miss Aaliyah 

I miss Aaliya too
hope u liked what fahad had planned
keep reading
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya5666

SIM!!!

First of all, sorry!!! I cnt comment on every chp u write... kya kare... EXAMS!!!
But still, amazing chapter!!!!!
Loved each n every word of it...
The way u portray emotions, its fantastic!!!
I have said this many times n i won't cease to repeat it again... I m a BIIGGG FAN of ur story!
Its sooo amazing...
I have cried so much reading thisss...
But... its not bcuz i m not liking the track or anything like that, its bcuz i feel so connected to the story...
I m sooo attached to Beintehaa Ishq!
I can visualise every scene u have written n that brings a sense of connectivity with the story...
HATS OFF yaaa...
I feel short of words to praise this masterpiece of yours...
U r just fabulous!
Pls continue soon...

Riya
U commented thats what matters ...good luck for your exams
I am honored to see the fan following  and glad you all connect with BI 
I am just a regular writer who wants you all to enjoy 
loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Great update and dont worry i love the angst but not too much lol its ur baby and ur doing a great job with it so do it ur way. Aww poor zain n aliya but im glad fahad has a plan hopefully it works n rizwan better make it up to zain. Once again great update n cant wait for the next one.

Manny
I still smile seeing your comments ...
they are really special ...
Rizwan ...hope he did ask for forgiveness ...thank you so much 
stay tuned 
love
Sim