Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The update brought tears in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ
It was really emotional but very well written ๐Ÿ‘

Continue soon !
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was such an emotional chapter , poor Zain he is left alone , bring back his Aaliya soon , i could imagine the scene well done , continue soon!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nyc update sim
Thnks for da pm
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome chapter dude...

You are an AWESOME writer...๐Ÿ‘
The words phrase completely lifelike...
I loved it...
SURAIYA as chudail...wow that's a long time since I read that...๐Ÿ˜†
Zain felt bad for him but love his ziddiness..
Continue soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š
Love to read these comments
Will upload today to celebrate first anniversary
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fatima

nice update n too emotional brought tear in my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ

while reading i really felt the pain of Zain ahh poor soul๐Ÿ˜”
u are an awesome writer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so much, do read the next part hopefully can make you all smile too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Nyc update sim
Thnks for da pm

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

This was such an emotional chapter , poor Zain he is left alone , bring back his Aaliya soon , i could imagine the scene well done , continue soon!

Was feeling bad for Zain too but kya Karu bina sataye Maza kaha ๐Ÿ˜‰
thank you
sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Sorry for such a late update, but hope you still remember the story. Again a bit long update, and please like and comment, It just pushes me to tell you the story a bit faster.Here is the next part...hope you all like it

Chapter 7

Ajnabee...

He tossed and tossed from  one side of the couch to another ...unable to sleep ...Suraiyas words had pained his heart ...but Aaliyas coming back was soothing it . He knew, his decision was hurting Suraiya , but he was inevitably forced  by his love for Aaliya. He stood up and walked near the door, he wanted to be sure she was alright...

He walked towards her room and slowly peeked from behind the closed glass doors...she was sitting and facing Osmans picture ...slowly gazing him ...tears trickling and questioning him ...why did Zain leave her ...

Zain had no answers...he walked back with a despise for himself ...and laid his head on Aaliyas pillow, it reminded him of her presence ...and slowly drifted away in a dream ...where everything was perfect ...no  hatred ...no pain ... And Aaliya was hugging him ...

----------------X---------X---------------X---------------X-----------X---------------------

The morning sun was blazing on his face, he woke up startled to see the day of his biggest happiness was about to begin. He smiled and went and kissed her snap ...one last time ...cause just like all the other pictures this one was also going to be locked in his locker ...inside his cupboard ...Aarub, Sana and Saif all were instructed ...no Aaliya ...only Rhea ...He had taken every efforts to make sure Aaliya never existed ...His heart was doing somersaults at the thoughts of how he will talk to her ...it was as though a first time for him ...a new start for their relationship...he smiled and prayed ...his worship all his prayers was to keep Aaliya happy ...safe and back to his life ...

He kept on looking at the watch, and checked it several times only to realize that the watch  had not stopped working but his heart had...Zain Abdullah ...and anxious ...naa ...

He looked himself in the mirror...two dark circles, a crazy looking beard, a swollen half shut eyelids ...eeks ...I hope I don't scare Aaliya, an innocent smile ran on his face ...He freshened up and went downstairs, almost humming a song ...unlike Zain ...he was happy ...infact bursting with laughter. 

He was going to be in peace and he felt that very strongly...He went near Osmans picture and just looked at him intently ...and winked...turning around to see Suraiya standing right behind him ...and a moment changed it all. In seconds he was thrown into her world ...her words ...her promise...he just gazed down and started walking away towards the door...halting midway and yet not looking back ...holding a tear and gulping down all his emotions he just went out ...

The whole car drive was filled with madness, he had worn a white shirt and black trousers, though the face and beard still made him look sad but he forced a smile on his face...Arriving at the domestic airpot was a hurricane task ...and waiting amongst the taxi drivers and other people waiting to receive their loved ones was a indauting one for Zain ...

And then he saw her ...and everything stopped moving ...his eyes just were steady and he walked towards her ...

She was wearing a yellow dress...quiet unlike her types ...and her hair was clipped in a bun ..a docile bracelet and a gorgeous pair of heels were accompanying her legs. She looked a lot taller in them ...very close to his shoulders ...finally he smiled ...

She was talking on the phone and he stood right in front of her unable to even move a inch away ...

Haa Dad ...mujhe pata hai...mai aapka intezaar karungi...issi Airport par ...haa baba khaa lungi ...aur haa shayad unka driver aaya hua hai ...

ha uske saath hi rahungi ...kya ...

ab yeh bhi confirm karna padega ...

Dad aur kaun ho sakta hai joh mujhee itne der se taak raha hoga ...

ek minute abhi confirm karti hu ...

Driver ho na ...

she snapped her finger in front of Zains face ...but he was in his own sweet world...lost ...somewhere in her hair, smile , face and giggles...he was deaf ...no  words were being heard ...just a smile ...was playing on his lips...His Aaliya ...finally in front of him ...

Haa ya naa ...she asked him ...

and in seconds he had a flashback of the first time he had spoken to her ...Haa ya naa she asked again ...this time a lot more irritated...

Haa...Zain said smiling like a crazy man ...

Theek hai dad milta hai 1 ghante mai....keeping down the phone she looked up again to see this weird and funny acting driver...was he drunk ..hope not she assured herself ...

Sallamwalkeum...  She finally spoke ... 

Suniye mere dad ki flight miss ho gayi  hai ...humhe yehi wait karna padega...aap rukenge naa...she looked up to see he was still staring at her ...and that silly smile was still stuck on his face...

Aap sun rahe hai ...maine abhi aapse kuch kaha ...she asked rolling her eyes...

Kya ...maine suna nahi...he pleadingly asked her...wanting to hear more from her mouth ...to soothe his soul...Pata nahi kisne aapko driver banaya ...she muttered under her breath ...

Aapne ...came the reply ..

she looked up startled ...so he was listening ...

Mujhe bhook lagi hai ...yaha aas paas koi restraunt hoga ...he pointed out to a coffee shop right next to the airport entrance ...theek hai chaliaye ...pehle aap ..he said ..acting like a true gentleman ...Madam ...he emphasized and shyly smiled ...

Weird ...she thought and walked fast ...she felt she had seen him somewhere ...maybe not ...most of the time after her accident which her dad had told was a bad day..she used to get flashes ...but nothing was clear ...no faces ...only shadows...but being around this driver made her feel uneasy. There was something in his brown eyes ..that scared her ...what she didn't know...

She went inside the shop and bought two coffees and a big chocolate muffin ... Giving his coffee she took a seat next to where he was standing ...

Aree thankyou toh bol ki sakte hai aap ..she mocked at him ...

He smiled ...his smirk was back on his face...MKB had not changed...Aaj bhi wahi akkad ..he smiled ...Thankyou Madam ...he exaggerated...

He was just looking at her face ...angels ...maybe fairies ...or maybe god himself ...every possible comparisons were being made by his love laden mind ...She looked absolutely yummacious hogging that chocolate muffin ...he wanted to have a bit off that ...maybe from those pouty lips ...hmmm...naughty thoughts Zain ...he smiled to himself...

She was staring at him with weirdness written all over her face... And a smirk that was about to make Zain go mad with laughter ...Aww his MKZ was so adorable...how much he wanted to hug her...lift her ...kiss her ...but he couldn't ...He just looked down to break her spell ...

Aap Barkat villa ke liye kaam karte hai  na ..she questioned ...Haa Madam he slowly spoke ...cautiously ...

Accha ek baat bataiye ...aapke boss ...Zain Abdullah saab kaise hai ...Hearing his name from her mouth Zain was about to faint ...was this true , or was she just acting ...maybe Dr.Rehmaan had lied ...maybe she remembered everything and she was just testing him ...Zain had dreamt a secret wish to his Allah ...

Kaise matlab , he asked hiding his smile...

Matlab character kaisa hai unka, he was puzzled. She was doubting his character ...oh god ...darasal mere dad ne mujhe unse zara door rehne koh kaha hai ...

Oh so dear Dr.Quereshi was hindering in his love life , he made a mental note to speak to him when he finally meets him , how dare he say that to my sweetheart...He looked at Aaliya she was still anticipating an answer , so Zain decided to play along ...

Bahut aakdu hai Sir , accha she said ...tab toh humari khoob jamegi ...mujhe bhi log wahi bulate hai ...she giigled. 

Zain was dumstuck not by her answer but that giggle...how much he had missed that crazy laughter that sound ...when he used to lose from her ...hai , his heart was jumping and doing bhangra ...with great difficulty he kept a straight face and looked at her ...

Sadu bhi hai ...hasi majak bilkul pasand nahi hai unhe...infact who toh paida hi serious huae the ...he suppressed his inner smile...

Oh ...she gave a serious look...dekho apne boss ke bare mai burai karna acchi baat nahi ...Allah Tauba Allah Tauba ...she scolded him ...

Acchaji sari information nikalvayi aur abhi sach ka raasta , he looked at her ...very smart MKB ...very smart ...

It started raining and Zain looked up ,Allah was giving him all the signs ...Aaliya caught him smiling and curiously looked at his face ...Tum bachpan se akele hi haste thee ya bade hone ke baad yeh bimaari lagi ...

Nahi Madam... I mean Sorry Madam ...good ...she wanted to step in to the rains ...August rain in Mumbai is a pleasure ...it poured heavily yet the smell of soil with water was driving Aaliya insane...Zain saw she was getting drenched with little splashes ...he remembered the time when they had met after their separation in the rains ...on the road ...below the saree ...aww nostalgic ...he wanted to hold her right then and there, swing her in his arms and seize her heartbeat ...

Why are you treating me like a stranger ...his heart was speaking like insane ...cant you recognize me ...I  am your Zain ...Your kitkit ...I missed you so much, Why did you leave me ...that night ...I want my answers ...will they be forever sealed behind ur memory ...please hear me ...please ...Why ????

She looked up as though she heard his conversation ...Aap ne kuch kaha she said blankly ...breaking his daze ...nahi aap bheeg jayegi ...ek min mai jacket laata hu ...

Suniye ...nahiii...but he had already left, hiding his tears filled eyes in the spilling rain ... His soul was pained to see that she didn't remember him at all.. all those precious moments were now totally blank ...he was pained to see that she was no more looking at him ...it was as though she could look through him ...He looked up while walking towards his car ...

Sahi kiya aapne mere saath ...milakar bhi na haasil kara diya ...who saamne hai ...par mai choo nahi sakta ...who mujhse baatein toh karti hai ...par mujhe sun nahi sakti ...yeh kaisa imtihaan hai ...bahut dard ho raha hai ...kehte hai aap sukoon dilate ho ...mujhe kab rehmaat miegi ...kab ...

Closing his eyes and now totally drenched he remembered she was waiting for him ...he walked back with his jacket ...and handed over it to her ...She was struggling with the zip ...he offered to pull it for her, she was reluctant but then said yes...he came close to her ...feeling her smell ... it was insane , the lesser the distance the more burden his heart was feeling ...he couldn't hold himself away ...he slowly zipped her jacket ...and she just closed her eyes as though she was remembering something ...someone ...

Rhea ...a shrill came and broke her and his imaginary bonds ...Rehmaan was staring at Zain ...

Dad she ran towards him and hugged him and Zain felt a feeling he had never had before not jealousy ...not pain ...just a plain feeling of being abandoned

His Aaliya was no more his...he would have to fight for her ...and win her ...and who knows endure what in during this treacherous and emotional journey. He wished, his dream would come true...but right now Rehmaans eyes were coldly staring at him ...

Dad lets go she said ...

So did you meet him, he pointed towards Zain ...

yes Dad  for the last few hours mai inhi driver ji ke saath toh thee she said ...fixing the last nail on Zains not so good impression on Rehmaan ...

Woh mai ...he was about to speak when Rehmaan stopped him ...

Rhea beta yeh hai Mr.Zain Abdullah and mocked towards his direction...

Aaliya looked shocked ...You ...she was wild ...but didn't say a word and just looked away 

Rehmaan uncle had stuck one point in this war ...Zains score was in the negative ... and with Aaliyas look he felt he will never ever be able to play this game ...

Dil aaj phir tu dhadkane laga hai kyu...

Lgata hai phir us chehre par mar mitne ke liye tayar hai tu...

Kaise samjhao tujhe ki woh nahi jaanti hai tujhko...

Ajnabee ki tarah uski nigaah  ab gairo mai shamil karti  hai tujhko...

SIM

Pre-cap: What happens when Zain and Rhea reach Barkat villa, will she remember anything and how will Suraiya meet her, dhoom dhadaka ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Please do leave your comments, even if 10 people read it I will be happy 

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you darling for updating this..
1) Loved the way u expresssed Zain's apprehensions..his anticipation of meeting Aaliya..
2) How he was lost in Rhea..his Aaliya..the pain in his heart..and I LOVED THE DIALOGUES..and .. ZAIN'S MONOLOGUE..
 Overall,it was an awesome update.. a beautiful kaleidoscopic vision of all the emotions tugging at the reader's heart.
Love ya :*
-Ann