...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
ok to aise bolo na
i replied yo there 
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi ,ignore grammar mistakes...khud se theek kar lena😳plz.Special thanks to Jaya(Ehsaas) and all the forum members who commented here...😳

"Love is loss of valuable energy"

CHAPTER 1

There's a very thin line between love and hate.

It was almost 8:30am and Astha was getting late for her college. Astha usually reaches her college at 9:30am."Aai, Baba...chai bana di hai...dining table pe rakh di hai..."Astha called them bit loudly. Bappa meri first class miss mat hone dena, aaj mam accounts ka new chapter start kar dengi. She started taking out books from her study table and packed her bag.

Astha Kirloskar was in her second year of graduation. Her life was as simple as she herself was.It was less complicated .Her life revolves around her family. Astha was very much attached to her parents and her elder sister. She was disciplined, punctual, chirpy and a sweet girl. Her best friends were her aai and her sister. She would discuss everything with them.

Avni was Astha's elder sister; a married and a housewife. She and Astha spoke to each other every night. Kalindi was a heart patient, so Astha used to take care of her mother. Avni also calls Kalindi in the morning, afternoon and evening every day. Kalindi and Avdhoot were proud parents as they have got such intelligent and caring daughters. Kalindi was also a housewife and a loving mother and Avdhoot Kirlosker was a Govt servant and a doting father.

Astha went to the washroom and took a quick shower. She came back to her room and wore baby pink T-shirt and blue jegging. All her college friends come to college in full makeup as if they are coming here to attend any party... Astha always liked simplicity.

Astha combed her straight hair then picked up her specs from the dressing table and wore it. She picked up her bag and came out of her room.

"Aai Baba  ...I'm going ...Bye" Astha waved her hand

..."aree, beta breakfast laga diya hai, finish kar ke hi jao"Kalindi called her back

"Aai meri ladies special chali jayegi"

"Nahin, Astha, have ur breakfast first, I will drop u to ur college, "Avdhoot said, placing his hand on Astha's shoulder.

"Yippee...ohh, but Nidhi must be waiting for me at the bus stop"

"No problem, we will take her too" Avdhoot said while taking a sip of tea.

Both finished their breakfast and both get into the car.

"Astha, ur mobile is ringing "Kalindi shouted and called Astha.

"Ohho...Who is it "Astha dint liked to carry her mobile to college. Kalindi and Avdhoot used to call on Nidhis mobile, if needed.

Nidhi's name was flashing on Astha's mobile screen. She pressed ok button.

"Hey Hi Astha, I am waiting for u at the bus stop, wen r u coming...we are already late," Nidhi Patel and Astha were friends from school days. Both did their schooling from Holy Child and now both were doing graduation from Lady SriRam College...

"Nidhi, GM yaar... baba is coming to drop me to college, we r in the car...we will pick u from the bus stop...right."

After few minutes,Nidhi also joined them and soon they reached the college.

"K...Bye baba"

"Thanks Uncle"

Both reached college on time. They attended all the classes and had their lunch in GCR, instead of having it in canteen.

At 4pm, Astha and Nidhi came out of the college and were standing on the bus stop, waiting for ladies special and chatting with each other.

"Hi "a voice came from behind ...Both Astha and Nidhi, looked each other...they heard a male husky but a pleasant voice...Both the gals turned back...they saw a tall and handsome guy ,who was wearing white shirt and blue jeans ...

"U know him," Nidhi asked Astha in confusion...Astha narrowed her eyes ,

I have seen this guy somewhere before. But where...her legendary memory was tangled into a cobweb ...she was so busy admiring that charming, suave but sexy personality... I should either use my sharp brain to find out where I have seen him or utilize my eyes as I am doing now...k..She decided to give a break to her thought process...i will go with optimum utilization of eyes. Until I am in this girl's college, I could never get any chance to see such captivating face ever again...this is the last opportunity...

Astha had maintained an opinion about herself that she is not that beautiful, not that bold, a chashmish, very simple and above all a home sick. Astha never wanted to have any BF. For Astha, her family's respect matters the most.

Astha nodded...No...I am not this much fortunate

Both came back to reality...

"Yyess...asking something us???" Nidhi asked topsy turvy ...she was also doing the same as Astha...admiring that dishy personality.

"Friends" he said...

Astha and Nidhi looked each other again ...Is he asking or ordering.

After a while, Nidhi thoughtfully said in Astha's ears, "yaar haan bol doon...at least kuch time ke liye hi sahi,"

"Tu hi haan bol, mere aai baba ko yeh sab pasand nahi hai" said Astha, without shifting her glance from that handsome hunk.

"Haan , mere parents to meri aarti utarenge  naa...plz mane chidav nahi" as Nidhi was irritated and said in her gujju language ...S***

Both the gals were constantly looking at him...they were not able to take their eyes away from his face.

"Hallo"

"Umm...Sorry, try ur luck somewhere else" Nidhi finally said.

Suddenly, Astha saw that guy approaching her; why is he coming towards me... he looked her from head to toe. And fixed his eyes with hers. Astha saw raw passion, lust and desire in his eyes...Ohh...wat creature...whereas Astha's eyes were full of questions. Just few seconds ago, she was paying homage to his dangerous look...and now she was harum scarum...She was scared...one could clearly see beads of sweat on her forehead...she was unable to move from her place.

"U...wwannn smme..inngg..." she said in a meek voice, poorly audible.

"YOU" Astha's eyes widened at his reply...she gave an expression like somebody has pulled out the rug from under her feet...

she tried to get back but got impinged to a pole. He took out his left hand from the pocket and rubbed his thumb on her lower lip...

"Aah" Astha uttered in displeasure...she forgot to inhale for a sec... a cold shiver ran down her spine...whereas guy exhaled audibly in long deep breath as in satisfaction. She was unsure whether she disliked wat that guy was doing with her or she liked that sweet pleasure...she was in dilemma...ball was in her court now...yaa...and she accepted it too...who will dislike it if a hot and dashing guy do so with a gal...

She slowly closed her eyes... her cheeks became crimson. Her lower lip was burning...her body reacted instantly...he saw her body reacting...

He blew an air kiss "Hmmm...u r my girl" stating so, he started his Ducati and went away. Leaving stunned Astha behind, who dint understand wat happened with her right now. She dint know how to react now...she was dumbstrucked...

"Oyye...u rascal...how dare u" Nidhi yelled. But in vain...His bike was out of sight.

Nidhi thought andhalo chhe ke dekhatu nathi ke... (Is he blind, can't see me)

Nidhi rushed and stopped an auto and both the gals sat inside it.

Nidhi knew wat Astha was going through...how a stranger can touch a girl like this at roadside. Delhi is not at all a safe place..." Astha ...u...k..." Tears rolled on Astha's cheeks..."Plz yr ...chup ho jaa...ghar aise jayegi to aunty sawaal karengi"Nidhi put her hand on Astha's hand and tried to calm her.

Astha was actually crying because she liked wat that guy did with her, but  she dint want to see that guy again...she hated that gaze...she hated that devil...she hated herself...how can she like all  this ...never expected from her

After getting inside house, Astha forgot everything for the time being...but Astha dint knew that this storm will wash her away...she dint knew this was just the calmness before the storm.

One thing Astha was sure of that he wasn't a roadside Romeo.

YES...He was Shlok Agnihotri; a Casanova...Now he had his eyes fixed on Astha.

I hate this girl...don't know why...

*************************************************** 

I dont know about editing and all ,so plz ignore all the mistakes.

.I wont be able to send PM right now,will send them tomorrow. Plz ,do tell me whether should i continue this SS or not.😳

Edited by srilotus - 9 years ago
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 1

Nice start dear...

Astha and her life was going all well...

loved the way she took care of the family...

and the caring she reached from her parents...

Nidhi was a true friend...and loved both of them...

Shlok entry was simply superb...

kudus...he doesnt know hw to talk to a girl...

waiting to read the next update...

do continue...

Edited by sathuraj - 9 years ago
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start 😊 do continue soon 😊 πŸ˜‰
jeanne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh...its sooo sweet..pls continue...I love this
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woww ... its damn interesting sri...
Loved your banner and the first update...πŸ‘
So we are gonna see a kamina shlokie in this story...excitedπŸ˜ƒ

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lotus.. very beautiful update...cont soon...

I want u...friends...

I loved the intense...from shlok..
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sri...very very interesting ...pls continue...waiting