JE Prem Pradarshani <3

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Everything-back-to-normal epi.

VeeBa romance open to public view... melting Ranva finally. 😳

Veera and her apologies for whatever wrong she did with Baldev. (Manasvi uncle can heave a sigh of relief, no hate tweets to him now hopefully)

Medical science ka love miracle... Veera's love woke up Ballu 😲

Bansuri was more concerned abt Veera taking away all d limelight than crying for her dying son.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..rashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed such a goood epi...sob sob..
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dil chhune wala episode. ❤️ I just loved loved VeeBa today.. Inka pyaar ekdum sacha wala hai ❤️ The way she started talking their childhood days and how he always listened to her.. then the way he held her hand.. then the way she hugged him.. everything was beautiful ❤️ Vishal is such an amazing actor that it actually looked like he was in so much pain 👏 Digs acted very well too.. Bansuri is getting on my nerves now 😵 And RV 😡
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Oh btw, doctor uncle is d star of the epi for telling Bansuri, "Aap apna cheekhna band kijiye warna mujhe injection dekar band karna aata hai!" 🤣🤣 🤣
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Copying partly from the AT

Bansuri was grating on my nerves today.Whatever jalli khoti she wanted to say to Veera she could have left it for later. It's not like she even looked worried out of her mind for Ballu. She had looked more upset when she was consoling him after losing the election. I don't get why they had to show her as so annoying today, our opinion about her as a mother isn't high in the first place. 

I was lol-ing so much at the medical miracle.😆 But as miracles go, nothing can beat Ranvi's VEEERRRAAA.😆

RV is becoming crazier and crazier...he was looking like a complete psycho at the end of the epi.🤢

For Veera's redemption, I wanted her to realise her mistake, admit it to Ballu, apologise to him, suffer a lot and learn to balance her relationships. To me it's very late to give an apology, but I will take it even if he was unconscious at that point, coz beggers can't be choosers.😆 She hasn't suffered enough according to me and whether she has to learnt to balance her relationships or not is still up in the air, so I will count it as a half redemption now.😳 MaSh ne itna diya toh bohot kafi hai.😆  Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

Dil chhune wala episode. ❤️ I just loved loved VeeBa today.. Inka pyaar ekdum sacha wala hai ❤️ The way she started talking their childhood days and how he always listened to her.. then the way he held her hand.. then the way she hugged him.. everything was beautiful ❤️ Vishal is such an amazing actor that it actually looked like he was in so much pain 👏 Digs acted very well too.. Bansuri is getting on my nerves now 😵 And RV 😡

And I ❤️ RanDev

Did u see how Ran before going patted on Dev's hands & said ki jaldi achha ho jaa?

It hurts him seeing his first love in such a condition 😭
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..rashi..

I missed such a goood epi...sob sob..

Dont sob... watch d repeats 😳
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely epi!veera loves him a lot that she brought baldev back in 35 minutes! Bansuri is behaving nw like a typical saas. Veera needs some preparation for this.
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode ... Firstly, Thank God our show hospital drama didn't get dragged like any other show & fatafat been shown ... VeeBa are so Awwwiiieee - I wonder how can anyone don't love them & how can people like Ranvi & Bansuri don't see how much they love each other ... Loved the whole hospital scene

** And finally Veera has apologized of whatever she did - The slap, the wordings to Baldev - I hope ab toh fans spare her now & spare Manasvi Uncle & spare the forum from negativity - Bachi sudhar gayi hai & give her one chance now

And yay to one thing that no matter what - Ranvi is the one in right terms in front of Baldev & not Baldev ... So finally G & the Miracle knocked some sense in Ranvi !!

Bansuri - No comments - Screeching & Screaming like a psycho to the core just coz Veera has taken all the credits ... How much she cares for her Puttar is proved today

RV - Pathetic, Creepy, Psycho-Shit - Yuckkk & Pukeworthy !!!

*** I also wonder if ever there can be a man like Baldev in reality ?
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's sad that all Ballu had to do in order to get Ranvi's acceptance is to land in the hopsital.🤣