Blast from the Past... It's Our 2nd Blasterversary!!! - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ami,

Thanks for that title Blasterversary...it has truly been a literal blast for many of us in many ways than we ever imagined..
that drool corner was bomblastic...I love how you captured images from all stages chronologically..initial 50-60 have a blazing hotness unparalleled..you never forget that first sighting of him of her in his cabin...😊 then came the coolest hotness 100-190...
and last but not the least, the man stumped seeing his girl in black..
thank you ami for bringing all these here.. our proud possession drool corner..👏

and, you are not a drop out but only engaged in distance education not able to sit in every day class..but very much in the school... samjhi tum...😊

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
poem by BHAVII

Uski ahat ki khabar deti hain fizahar baar har ghadi
Uske ansoo dete hain khud ko sazaa har baar har ghadi

Kyu yeh dil bhoola na paye is pyaar ko har baar har ghadi
deedare yar pe aa jati hain hothon pe muskaan har baar har ghadi😃

Soche kuch bhi per shochana na bhoole use har baar har ghadi
Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon pooche dil har baar har ghadi❤️

Bhavii,

absolutely fantastic poem.

those words in blue captured the whole essence of mehsoos and of hidden pain so well. that har baar har ghadi gave such a nice musical tone overall..
totally loved it bhavii..

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indi di,
If the last vm was about passion and AMORE, then this one is about gussa and sanak! Hayee, caaman sense has flown out of the window. Here I am at work trying my level best not to let a stupid grin appear on my face watching the vm, trying to give the illusion I'm doing work!
Fantastic!
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di I saw one and you are already racing ahead with more.. saw another on youtube as well..
rhapsody in red.. its hauntingly beautiful.. seething with desire and just makes one hold breath throughout the video.. I felt like I just don't know what will happen next.. the screen might erupt in fire or something equally magical might happen..

The feeling I got was an intense longing to see the actors together try out something new.. he more silent and angry but just as tender and smitten.. she maybe more vocal about her love this time.. the best part was these moments are in IPK.. and still there are endless possibilities to explore with the story..

the music..nahin understand.. but all pheelingj understand..  the drop and rise in symphony.. beautiful.. have yet to see the lyrics you and cynthia di were discussing..

I literally had goosebumps.. ooh and why i was waiting.. wanted the mind to be blank for 5 minutes.. only concentrate on that gorgeous man and woman and drown in their desire.. thank you..
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRXD0iT8MCI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

i might have called this "blue my mind" (pun on sound intended) or even  "samjhi tum". a mad urge to make a vm with those particular scenes, the gussa in them, the sanak in them and the essential asr kkg pyaar. spoke to kizh about it, she reminded me of the candlelight sighting. i had to make it, so while sipping laphroig last night, just went for it. so beautiful, how could a simple daily soap have such beauty, what scenes ohohoho.

the song which just came along as i frantically looked for something that would tell a story, is a major favourite of mine from teesri manzil with shammi kapoor's truly offbeat ways in the original picturisation. of course, rafi's sexy voice. this is a 1966 song, unbelievable.

please do watch on hd and push up the volume if you need to.

Superbly made vm indi..  loved how you looped the three, character dheela, nainital, and jalebi feeding..truly blue blue every where... eagerly running merge into ocean's blue...
googled two things while I was reading/ watching this. Blue my mind, thought it is a song, doesn't seem to be... and the other laphro.. .it came back with a result.. "most richly flavored"...yes yes.. most richly flavored anger, nuttiness.. gussa and guile lessness...and their deadly combination..

Rafi and shammi is as deadly a combo as these two... singing for Shammi, rafi brought his best on board..the unbelievable richness of the voice/ song went greatly along what transpired in front of the eyes.. thank you for this..

Suggestion for the first line
You have looked at me.. with such a grace/ kindness/ compassion..
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Durga, lovely poem there on the first page.. esp loved the profound words for world within.. very symbolic..and very nice write up... truly ye kahan aagaye hum.. and that special BFTP edit.. great works durga..

Kate, time again to gape at your gifs.. and the entry music you have put up.. bombastic entry by him and for us here.. great job kate

Supi, very nice collages of teri meri

Wiwy, what a pleasure it is to watch again that most beautiful vm of yours katra katra milthi hai.. pyaas and the rain .. heartening my friend..
also you bring in a deep thought about BFTP not coming existence w/o IPK ending.. truly.. but isn't it that the bestest bonds are made during the saddest of times.. we all can be a testimony for that perhaps..

Horizon thumbnail
Faiqa,

very well done vm for bhool na jana.. I loved the stanzas so very much that stood tall and your frames for them.. very glad to see a hint of Orange sweater bit of their first wedding day as in the song original
and a pleasure to read your journey. You mastered in so many things unbelievably.. here is the PhD bestowed upon you.. but remember you are our guruji..😊

Cynthia, very nice collage and great to read that I love you master piece of yours again.
Horizon thumbnail
Rhea, I may have already said this, you are truly a precious addition to our threads. Can't believe to have found some one with the quality of the thoughts and writings as yours after an year of the show's closure.. it perhaps speaks for the quality of the show as well..it s an immense pleasure having you here. thank you so much for your words for me.. 

your thoughts about not finding another aarwen echo my thoughts exactly. but may be, just may be there is a glimmer of hope..

also, couldn't breathe while rewatching that magnificent vm rescue from the cliff top thread. When i want to watch my most fav love story in a few min, I may watch this vm of yours. did I tell you, that first BG tune you used is my most fav ASR- Kh tune.. it embeds in it all the mohabbat, nafrat, ladai jhagda and endless pyaar.. of these two.. thank you rhea..
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di,
If the last vm was about passion and AMORE, then this one is about gussa and sanak! Hayee, caaman sense has flown out of the window. Here I am at work trying my level best not to let a stupid grin appear on my face watching the vm, trying to give the illusion I'm doing work!
Fantastic!

thanks, kizh...

and your mention of candlelight shot... i think that and the gussa made me run to make the vm... that caaman sense an abs killer. so so so so good these two in their vibe. sanaya was never as good as she was as khushi... especially the original khushi. some things are real originals, like levi's blue jeans, messing with them is sacrilege. somewhere someone's temple, sense of the pure, gets destroyed he he... but yeah, should never have done that painting over with a harsh brush of khushi. did you see the look on her face after she puts the pakora dabba on the edge, he straightens up exasperated, she was smiling gleefully then sees his face and sort of loses her smile, a tension that goes with her experience of khadoos coming in quickly. light fluid move of expressions... beauty.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di I saw one and you are already racing ahead with more.. saw another on youtube as well..

rhapsody in red.. its hauntingly beautiful.. seething with desire and just makes one hold breath throughout the video.. I felt like I just don't know what will happen next.. the screen might erupt in fire or something equally magical might happen..

The feeling I got was an intense longing to see the actors together try out something new.. he more silent and angry but just as tender and smitten.. she maybe more vocal about her love this time.. the best part was these moments are in IPK.. and still there are endless possibilities to explore with the story..

the music..nahin understand.. but all pheelingj understand..  the drop and rise in symphony.. beautiful.. have yet to see the lyrics you and cynthia di were discussing..

I literally had goosebumps.. ooh and why i was waiting.. wanted the mind to be blank for 5 minutes.. only concentrate on that gorgeous man and woman and drown in their desire.. thank you..

hi rhea,

um, just two vms... not three... but he he i am tempted. so tempted.

thanks for watching rhapsody. i like everything you say about how you felt looking at it. i felt all those things, totally. that can't breathe thing. glad you sensed an element of who knows what will happen next... because that was their passion, the specific conflagration... not all fires are the same, not all sexual ignition triggers exactly the same stuff... there is something individual in the whole thing. when barun and sanaya become asr and khushi and these four characters come together... gah, orgy.

of course, direction superb.

i can't believe that a television serial, that too produced under the conditions india serials are... could have created this level of beauty on screen... you know in the diwali scene, sanaya's slippers are ugh, the close up of the foot moving bach is not really pretty, yet... and when he cups her heel, that toe reacting, going down... marvelous really... if the director asked for it, wonderful... if it were her natural response and director chose the cut... ohhhohoho.

and really, the acting... i will always cherish this silly serial.