Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: IssK.

Rabba Vey, dearest lovelies!!

BLASTERVERSARY...what a cool word. And what a cool feeling.

THANK YOU ALL for leading the way and creating this blooming garden of voices, the best place to live in i find, since i discovered this show and this feeling - this beloved thread and it's absolutely delightful makers and shakers - - -

Indus, Katelyn, AJ, Durga, Supriya, Soha, wiwy, BD, Horizon, Cynth, Anita, samin, viv, Aarbeheniya, Kizhy, Diehard, Chalhov, Jhaveria, Mehreen and so many others.

- - - You are a sensational set of women! I just know how lucky i am to have come across all of you (You have helped me come across myself, i have to tell you!).

Your largesse of heart, your exuberance, your uncomplicated love for the show and for it's lovers, your beautiful ideas, words and creations...UFF!!! is the word, you AMAZING ladkis!!

Thank you for holding LOVE close.

Thank you for embracing the mush and the madness.

Thank you for always and Hamesha being there.

But most of all - - Thank you for being YOU...the most spectacularly special saathiyas i did not even dream i'd have one day...that too a strange, what-the day after Nov 30th that year crossed and crassed our life and times.

Bahut farak padta hai humein. 

It continues to be a BLAST knowing you, seeking you, seeing you and falling in love with you over and over.

Red Hot Love, my Jaanemans.

You mean so damn much.

hi issk,

crazy how we met... why... and still keep meeting.

like that thing you say about coming across yourself.

me too me too.

in this pagal world to find such a lunatic place, hai re nk.

mush and madness, niiice.

and as for that red hot love, don't you dare not see my vm, samjhi tum.

and how much do you mean to me? koi farq nahin padta whether i say it or not... yeh issk issk hai issk issk.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

This is beautiful Indi di. thank you for posting it for us here. really really good..

I am yet to see your vm.. am hearing everyone rave over it.. and drowning in the temptation just like a certain man and girl felt on a diwali night.. want to savour it so waiting.. am sure its going to be worth the wait..

bhat eet eej that you arej bhaitings phor? just now on my isstory thread a very cute girl came, raved, said she couldn't take it... no concentration, she'd be back after the 12th... saare ke saare pagal. 😆 😆 and super cute. don't go with the hype, see when you can, you will like i am thingingwa.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
awww rhea ji, you found this...

lemme send it off immediately to washte delhi boy who doesn't check his twitter wishing him luck shuck...

thanks, katelyn... that was some kiss.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">awww rhea ji, you found this...

lemme send it off immediately to washte delhi boy who doesn't check his twitter wishing him luck shuck... </font>

<div align="left"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">

thanks, katelyn... that was some kiss. </font>

</div>

Hayee re nandkissore!!!!!!
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">Rabba Vey, dearest lovelies!!

BLASTERVERSARY...what a cool word. And what a cool feeling.

THANK YOU ALL for leading the way and creating this blooming garden of voices, the best place to live in i find, since i discovered this show and this feeling - this beloved thread and it's absolutely delightful makers and shakers - - -

Indus, Katelyn, AJ, Durga, Supriya, Soha, wiwy, BD, Horizon, Cynth, Anita, samin, viv, Aarbeheniya, Kizhy, Diehard, Chalhov, Jhaveria, Mehreen and so many others.

- - - You are a sensational set of women! I just know how lucky i am to have come across all of you (You have helped me come across myself, i have to tell you!).

Your largesse of heart, your exuberance, your uncomplicated love for the show and for it's lovers, your beautiful ideas, words and creations...UFF!!! is the word, you AMAZING ladkis!!

Thank you for holding LOVE close.

Thank you for embracing the mush and the madness.

Thank you for always and Hamesha being there.

But most of all - - Thank you for being YOU...the most spectacularly special saathiyas i did not even dream i'd have one day...that too a strange, what-the day after Nov 30th that year crossed and crassed our life and times.

Bahut farak padta hai humein.

It continues to be a BLAST knowing you, seeking you, seeing you and falling in love with you over and over.

Red Hot Love, my Jaanemans.</font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">

You mean so damn much.

</font>
</font>

The feeling is mutual isskiya! 🤗
Nobody has made me laugh as much as you have in recent times, thank you!
kizh72 thumbnail
Kizh - For a long time I was the new girl and then you came along.. hehe thank you.. I always feel like we are partners in crime trying to stalk all of Indi di's posts.. and specially now that sometimes the thread feels quiet I feel reassured to see you silently like everything that is being said and sometimes chime in with that intense love for IPK.. am so glad you are here.. don't dare go anywhere..samjhi tum?
Rhea, yeah, we are partners in crime! Stalking Indi di! 😆 I'm feeling a bit kkkiranish now!!!! I joined the forum last year, but was a silent reader. It was only this year, that I took the plunge and started interacting. I'm so glad I took that plunge! See you around aarbeheniya!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
It is so cool to see old and new alike here celebrating our Blasterversary!  Miss you but love all this RED   ISSK!  good to see you.  Indi Uff the color red. killer!  Rhea so sweet going back in time! And Maria you silent reader ❤️
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Swirling in the tornado of AD last couple days.. finally here..

Blast.. this is a place I call home.. even within my home. There are times I felt this place is here just for me.. becos there is nowhere else I rather be...

I was on myeduniya when the show was on. Spent hours live chatting after every episode. But then came that fateful Nov 30th, and like many felt there was no place to go to.  I remember that rather melancholic cold December day, when I saw the inception of this thread by those two young girls.  I knew I wanted to be there.. but how can I when I was yet to accept this pagaalpan as past?? I was here finally one day.. slowly but surely.. and now my world revolves around this thread..

Today

I came here absolutely empty handed

I carry nothing

but for a deep love for a man and his girl who never existed..

those were the days

When the curtains fell...but the passion inside hasn't died..

Where to go ..

Perhaps a door always opens when one closes

Thanks to all...there came along this wonderful thread

I see that man with the glorious gussa and his guileless girl

Furiously fighting on the pool side

Intensely altercating in an SUV

...with seat belts tied

Squabbling with hidden desires on the stairs

AGAIN

thank you each and every one involved in maintaining this beautiful place .. everyone who come here to share their passion...

Thanks to all the palpable love that has flown beyond our loving fiction into our realities.. everyday life...the bond between the blasters.. makes this place uber special...

Hearty congratulations on 2 years of continuing pyaar...a big hug to all

Cr. Tumblr

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Swirling in the tornado of AD last couple days.. finally here..

Blast.. this is a place I call home.. even within my home. There are times I felt this place is here just for me.. becos there is nowhere else I rather be...

I was on myeduniya when the show was on. Spent hours live chatting after every episode. But then came that fateful Nov 30th, and like many felt there was no place to go to.  I remember that rather melancholic cold December day, when I saw the inception of this thread by those two young girls.  I knew I wanted to be there.. but how can I when I was yet to accept this pagaalpan as past?? I was here finally one day.. slowly but surely.. and now my world revolves around this thread..

Today

I came here absolutely empty handed

I carry nothing

but for a deep love for a man and his girl who never existed..

those were the days

When the curtains fell...but the passion inside hasn't died..

Where to go ..

Perhaps a door always opens when one closes

Thanks to all...there came along this wonderful thread

I see that man with the glorious gussa and his guileless girl

Furiously fighting on the pool side

Intensely altercating in an SUV

...with seat belts tied

Squabbling with hidden desires on the stairs

AGAIN

thank you each and every one involved in maintaining this beautiful place .. everyone who come here to share their passion...

Thanks to all the palpable love that has flown beyond our loving fiction into our realities.. everyday life...the bond between the blasters.. makes this place uber special...

Hearty congratulations on 2 years of continuing pyaar...a big hug to all

Cr. Tumblr

indu,

slow deep words that one wants to take time and read... thanks. you carry your heart with you here as do i and a longing that doesn't fade... the best kind of longing...

to the "glorious gussa and the guileless girl"... some day we may forget to thrill to this, this whole thing will perhaps become a thing of the past... but the feeling it brings to us... me... like my very first crush at age nine, a feeling that will last... i needn't complete that sentence, need i?

and would you believe it i just made a vm which is so about the glorious gussa and the guileless girl. coming up soon.

AKAD thumbnail
Hi everyone , I am here on IF after ages.But what a timing to get a heart attack.
Front Page is loaded with Lethal Weapon , no Weapon of Mass Destruction and with big Large posters everywhere .Not healthy for this single old lady.

Lovely posts , have no skills to do any.My roommate used to help me with Edits and no more so can't offer anything.

Indi and all BRAVO!!!!😊