Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: 3rd December - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Couldn't update yesterday coz of some personal emergency.

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: 3rd December - Written Update

The episode starts with Vimla and Umesh's father fighting over food. He asks where is Umesh. Vimla freaks out and then makes an excuse. He says I am not taking food there. Ramesh tries to make him understand but he leaves angrily. Vimla asks Ramesh that what should I tell Umesh's father. That Umesh has gone to the court to get a date for his and Aman's marriage. Ramesh is shocked to hear it. He says what? Vimla says I don't know what to do. Ramesh tries to make him understand.

The scene shifts to Academy where Nisha tells Priyanka that she has no personal issues with her. Its not that she hasnt lied at all, she does it for her cousins daily. But wasting Viraj Sir's money if you don't want to shoot. Its ok to not want to do something. You can clearly tell this to Viraj sir. She turns and trips because Priyanka puts a leg in between. The girls laugh. Priyanka says that no one messes with her. She is a middle class girl and should remain so. Nisha is stunned. Priyanka says that I have seen millions of girls join this academy to come in Viraj's eyes...impress him. But his tastes are nowhere close to the middle class girl she is. Nisha is broken. Priyanka continues that you are a dried stick, only your bf will like you. Be glad that Saurabh took you as his GF, else she can't be anything close to beautiful. They leave.

Shikhar and Viraj are talking. Shikhar says that how is his hand. Viraj says its ok, but can't use rifle for a long time. Trying hard to bring the shooters of this academy the latest facilities. Shikhar takes him to the range and puts a glass on his head. He says I know you can't put force on your hand. But I trust you, you can do it. Viraj asks him to move away, he's not sure. Shikhar says I am, very sure. Viraj takes the rifle and loads it. He shoots it in the bullseye. After the shooting, he thanks Shikhar for having confidence in him. Shikhar says I know your capabilities.

Nisha is sitting in her house. Saurabh comes and asks what she said, dump it. Priyanka is like that. Nisha keeps listening to him and then corners him, she asks him how does she look to him. Saurabh is confused. She asks him what do you think. Saurabh says you're my best friend. Nisha asks what type of a girl he likes. Saurabh says remember that girl from College. Rukma comes in and says that Nisha's inner self is beautiful. Saurabh seconds her. He says that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Umesh tells Aman that our date is set. Aman says we can't do this. Without our parent's concern. Umesh says we don't have another option. Ramesh comes in and says what is he trying to do. He can't do it. Umesh hugs him and says that he is the only person who understands him, what if he also doesn't understand him. Ramesh says I do. But you need to be brave and explain everything to everyone in the house. This is the only way left.

Precap-Nisha wraps herself in a towel and wonders what it takes to be a beautiful girl. And will a thin girl like me ever get a guy

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Temptations for Nisha Aur Uske CousinsDecember 3, written update!