Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: N.R.Rona

Arunabhi..that was haawwwttt..i cant imagine such a strip show between ishra..but i would love to see it in real...it will be such a treat to our eyes along with his oneliners. Am sure our gutterish minds cant rest for a few days..

it was great..

Thanks a lot .. I am just liking the comments I am receiving for this OS. Well, We can only imagine and I really doubt if its going to happen in real. Ofocurse yes ! who can match his one liners.
Our gutter minds will go berserk for sure. 
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

@ Aruna : Loved the edited version! <33 The best version of carom.! BAS! ☺️☺️☺️
She gave in eventually before he could discard the last piece of cloth. Poor soul..😆 Kudos to Divya for making you edit it and add more hotness.! And obviously, thanks to you too! 😳😳

Wah !!!! My G queen has certified it 👏👏👏👏.. What more can I ask for 😳😳.. Who can handle Puttar's hotness for so long.. Too difficult.. Hotness ka dukkhan.. Yes I should def tell Divya about it .
Thanks a lot Anu !!!..
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Terrific job all of you! What an amazing away to celebrate the anniversary!😊   
Ribelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye very sweet dessert to the feast
Thanks, had a G good time here :D
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Osj...that was totally magic☺️  still reeling under the spell
loved ur style of writing.👏
thanks for the pm buddy
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

OSJ...Finally you posted yours...Was eagerly waiting for this one!
Ohh my my..Whatta beginning! The title...Its enough to make one blush had this not been a G fest, its so APT!..☺️☺️
" Why do you even try to do MY job? " <=== That one line..Gaawwdd..It was so SEXY! That one itself has me blushing like an idiot already...☺️☺️ Ahh, ofcourse..what followed next was ahem..HOT! Yours didn't need action..the intensity of the words is enough to make one go red! That's exactly what happened in this one too. Ahh, the beauty with which you write is simply..BRILLIANT! ⭐️👏 The last 2 lines were the cherry on the yummy cake! 😆

To put it in your brilliant words..I succumbed to your flawless writing! 😳 Thank you for that beautiful OS! <3 😃

Now u r got me blushing by your comments together with these blushing profusely emos 😳
Thank u very much. I tried my best to play with the words to explain the love and the passion between the two rather than the detailed action, 
I am very pleased to see that u guys r finding it hot. 😳
Thank u again.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arunabhi

OSJ, Finally you posted ... Worth the wait it was .. This was truly the dessert after the main course.
Just loved the way she was muttering and stared in to him when he came forward to help her..
All succumb to his charm when unleashed and JKR is not different.
Just loved the way she surrendered herself to him and the way it was explained
Hot, Sensuous and what not.. I did not want the OS to end..
Lovely work 👏👏👏, I blushed blushed and blushed ☺️☺️☺️
Thank you for this

Thank u😳
Well you guys finding my work hot enough to b out here is in itself a great achievement. Though I have written many stories on IshRa, some cute, some romantic, sone quite hot, I still was nervous for this one.
Glad u liked it. 
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Thanks pallavi 
I know I am nowhere around those who served the main course (steamy n spicy) which include you of course n I can't even reach there that's why I opted for dessert.😳😆

😆 ofcourse ur beautiful writing n d romance made up for it! plus really sweet dessert must say! 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful, sensual dessert...hot, spicy and sweet! 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: N.R.Rona

Nikki chechy n OSJ a heartful thanx for this steaming thread..

hav lost my sanity n nikki chechy..you are transmitting the hormonal locha yaarr..aaj to locha hi locha ho gaya...
am truly surprised by the gutterish talent of the writers..
i juz hope that kaash YHM 11 pm slot pe hota to itna to na hi sahi par bahuth kuch gutterish dekhne aur sunne ko miltaa..
chalo koi gal nahii..tum sab to hain na..madad karne kelye..to make our imagination go wild...
ab to intezar karti hoon ki jald hi confession ho jaye aur baad mein consummation aur then concussion bhiii...(wink)..

@bold..
haha..thts one epic compliment i hv got for my kalakaari here...thank u thank u...😆😉