Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arunabhi

Well Ankita... My my .. Puttar does amazing things to all of us... Don't you agree now ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hot Os in the morning 😳😳.. Its a weekday Ankita, people like me work and here you are making it difficult..
If I am going to blush and smile the whole day ☺️, I am sure I will be on my way to the mental Asylum ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what a start .. No words.. 😳

thnks 4 liking diii
i have updated morning itself bcoz was not sure if could do again
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh..ANKITA!
COLD WATER REQ !☺️☺️ That's my only reaction to that OS! ☺️ Yaar, seriously..In dono ke sherbet ne toh humari band baja rakhi hai! 🀣 UFF..Everyone is coming up with so many recipes of their special sherbets that now I can't of anything but SHERBET! ☺️ My corrupted brain is on a roll right now..too much of sherbet overdose from yesterday..!

Hotel room ho gaya toh car mein.? OHHLALALA...😳😳 Their sing song should be..yeh dil always maange more! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Lovely OS Ankita..SUPER HOT and G-ISH! πŸ˜‰ <3
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -IshRaDivAn-

Ahhh..ANKITA!
COLD WATER REQ !☺️☺️ That's my only reaction to that OS! ☺️ Yaar, seriously..In dono ke sherbet ne toh humari band baja rakhi hai! 🀣 UFF..Everyone is coming up with so many recipes of their special sherbets that now I can't of anything but SHERBET! ☺️ My corrupted brain is on a roll right now..too much of sherbet overdose from yesterday..!

Hotel room ho gaya toh car mein.? OHHLALALA...😳😳 Their sing song should be..yeh dil always maange more! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Lovely OS Ankita..SUPER HOT and G-ISH! πŸ˜‰ <3

anu...thnkew so much 4 liking
sharbat ne hi to sab kaam kiya hai yrr
its all bcoz of sharbat only that we r posting
and rkb and jkr are wild
yeh to unhe screen pe dekhke hi pta lagta hai wen they stand normally
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya (of the heart) .. That OS was beautiful emotional as well as hot. It just struck the right chords..
Loved his entry and starting aakraman on Ishitha β˜ΊοΈ and the way he teased her towards the end .. Hahaha... Once she mouthed I love you,he moved to the couch in the living room and not even in the same room.. Great one 😳😳😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Priya (RaYa kapoor) .. who said you are Kacha nimbu ?? That was a beautiful guttery OS. Poor Raman missed her for long and she kept ignoring and teasing him .. Mihir phir se Haddi πŸ˜‘😑...
Thanks to the shower it all happened again !!! imagine reading all this in the morning .. my cheeks have started to pain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Jenny, you actually wrote that in school ???ahem ahem .. guts .. Hope you were not running short of cold water ... Chemistry class and you have brought out the right reactions ... Dhakkan kumari again giving dhakkans.. I was ROFLing when I was reading..Esp the way Raman was talking about sherbet and the way she went mummyji 🀣🀣
Guttery OS 😊😊
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Well Ankita... My my .. Puttar does amazing things to all of us... Don't you agree now ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hot Os in the morning 😳😳.. Its a weekday Ankita, people like me work and here you are making it difficult..
If I am going to blush and smile the whole day ☺️, I am sure I will be on my way to the mental Asylum ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what a start .. No words.. 😳

i agree completely with u aruna... and ankita wat an os.. ufff... dear if u r going to make me blush the same way... n most importantly am in home... den pucca my mom herself ll get an admission for me in mental asylum... no doubt
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Priya (RaYa kapoor) .. who said you are Kacha nimbu ?? That was a beautiful guttery OS. Poor Raman missed her for long and she kept ignoring and teasing him .. Mihir phir se Haddi😑😑...
Thanks to the shower it all happened again !!! imagine reading all this in the morning .. my cheeks have started to pain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey Thanks Aruna..

Hehe. I can totally understand your plight.. I had a bad night.. First, couldnt get sleep after reading such stuff.. And when I finally fell asleep, I had to wake up every half n hour to pee due to the bottled of cold water I gulped down.. 😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg anki...n this ws SUPER EROTIC...gosh G factor ka std is rising high n high as evry OS pass by here πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...perfect this ws anki
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anki darling thread us updated. 
I have two stories to read , yours n that PB.
Will come back with my comments!