awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Love Vijayendra.
😳

Edited by awida - 9 years ago
Waida1234 thumbnail
Congratz Shyama for this new ATπŸ₯³ Are you sure that Vijendra is married, because he always hangs out at nights with the young cast of SS i.e Ishita,Sumit,Sonal,Neha etc...They frequently go out for dinner together as per photos posted by either Sumit or Sonal. Don't you think that he would have taken his wife along or would have prefer to stay home with her as tv actors have very little free time. My opinion, It could be that I am wrong ...
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Congratz Shyama for this new ATπŸ₯³Are you sure that Vijendra is married, because he always hangs out at nights with the young cast of SS i.e Ishita,Sumit,Sonal,Neha etc...They frequently go out for dinner together as per photos posted by either Sumit or Sonal. Don't you think that he would have taken his wife along or would have prefer to stay home with her as tv actors have very little free time. My opinion, It could be that I am wrong ...

Hey Waida, some people prefer the personal and professional friends separate, i didnt know it either, but came across his TOI interview where he himself stated he is married.. Read here,

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Vijayendra-Kumeria-Competition-makes-an-actor-perform-better-onscreen/articleshow/44323910.cms
awida thumbnail
I found some pics on his instagram. I don't know why but I think that this is his wife with him:
awida thumbnail
I think so Divya. 
In this site they said this pic is of Vijayendra and his wife:

http://www.ebharat.in/gallery/vijayendra-kumeria-photo-gallery/vijayendra-kumeria-holi-festival-wife

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I think so Divya. 

In this site they said this pic is of Vijayendra and his wife:

http://www.ebharat.in/gallery/vijayendra-kumeria-photo-gallery/vijayendra-kumeria-holi-festival-wife

ohh  πŸ˜†
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yess a AT finally add me in Shyamlu di πŸ˜†
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys veejay rank improved dis week to 82... aaj tak ki highest ranking hai veejay ki πŸ₯³ 
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Divya--

guys veejay rank improved dis week to 82... aaj tak ki highest ranking hai veejay ki πŸ₯³ 

wow congrats . Now his rank will increase every week πŸ˜†