Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
part 1 

A guy who was sitting on bar repeating same line from last two hour.

She is bitch. She is cheater. She is cheated on me.

(he is raman bhalla 22 years old from delhi. College going guy smart handsome and intelligent but emotional and sensitive who never drink than what is he doing here *confused* πŸ˜• aapki confusion bhi dur kar dete)

Voice :- arre ha bhai samaj gaya ab bas bhi karna

(he is romi raman best friend like chuddy buddy. He is jholar no.1 in college. He is naughty and hottie both and he is like brother to raman bhalla. he is tedha guy too but good at heart and always think good for raman)

R : She is bitch. She is cheater. She is cheated on me.

Romi :- aha finally century karli tune. Ab bas bhi kart u peechle 2 ghante se ek hi line sun raha hu. Itna exam ke lecture sune hote to top pe hota. Dekh bhai ab jo hua usse bhul ja aur age badh zindagi me. Jo hota hain acche ke liye hi hota hain

Raman :- (in drunk voice) bhul ja kya bhul ja jo hua wo kaise bhul jau. Iss dil ko badi takleef huyi hain aur  tu kehta hain jo hota hain acche ke liye hota hain. Tu kehna chahta hain ke mere saath jo hua wo accha hua.

Romi : nahi raman main kehna chahta hoon ke yeh accha hua ke tujhe sach jaldi pata chal gaya.

Raman : koi nahi hain mere dil ko samjane wala. Tu bhi waisa hai hain

Romi : nahi aisa nahi hain. I care for you and i always warned about her but still you didn't believe me and shouted on me because of her πŸ˜’

Raman : (emotionally) i am sorry mere dost. Me andha ho gaya tha uske peeche. She is bitch. She is cheater. She is cheated on me. πŸ˜‘

Romi slap his head. He was sad for raman condition but happy also that finally truth came in front him before its too late.

Let see what had happen which makes raman like this.

*flashback*

At evening of same day.

Raman was happy because finally he will going to propose his lady love with whom he wants spend his whole life and he called her

Raman : hey jaan

Voice : (coldly) haan bolo raman kyun phone kiya ?

Raman : oho madam ka mood kharab hain lagta hain koi baat nahi hum hain na aapka mood theek karne ke liye

Voice : dekho raman main iss waqt bahut busy hoon. Main tumse baad me baat karugi

Raman : suno to jaan aaj sham ko kya kar rahi ho?

Voice : i am busy with my friends. i will talk to you later

Raman : ruko ruko aise hi bye bologi I love you shagun

Shagun : ohh yeah yeah same to you and she cut the call

(intro :- she is shagun arora lady love of raman bhalla. She is most beautiful girl in excel college. All boys are mad for her but she is hook and book with only raman bhalla)

Raman : (shocked with her behaviour) lagta hain bahut busy hogi aur mood bhi kharab hoga lekin koi baat nahi usse me wo surprised dunga jo wo zindagi bhar yaad rakhegi and kiss his phone i love you shagun i really do and this day is going to be most memorable day of my life naah our life.

He was hell nervous. He knows answer will be yes but still he is nervous. He took help of romi though romi was not interested because he never like shagun but for the sake of his friend he is doing that. Finally raman is ready to go and propose shagun.

At evening 4 PM

Romi and raman left for shagun house on bike.

Raman : thanks romi. You are my true friend. I hope sab theek ho jaye

Romi : haan sab theek ho jayega. Bye and Best of luck

Raman :- thanks and ran from there to meet shagun

There was no one at shagun home only maid was there and she knew raman very well so she didn't objected and allow him to go to shagun room.

Romi was about to leave but shock to see car and he got idea that something will bad happen and he ran towards shagun home and he reached at shagun room and he was shocked to see raman state. He was looking pale and life less and other side shagun was there with ashok and romi got an idea and he took raman with him after giving disgusting look to ashok and shagun and raman was not saying anything in whole journey. Romi knew it wont be good to take him home uncle aunty will be worried. He doesn't know what to do but he knew this will happen one day but raman was blind in shagun love. He is happy and sad both. Sad to see raman condition and happy that finally he is saved from that bitch shagun. Romi had no any idea but he knew first thing raman should come out from his shock and he took him to bar where raman will never go in his normal mental state but today romi has no any option. After so many try raman drank alchohol and he started to cry and abuse about shagun which is still going.

*Flashback end*

Came to present

Raman : She is bitch. She is cheater. She is cheated on me.

Romi : dekh raman tune firse bolana to main main main πŸ˜³

Raman : to kya kar lega. Tu bhi mujhe dhokha dega aur dil tod dega mera πŸ₯Ί

Romi : nahi re tu to mera yaar hain tere saath main thodi aise karuga. Chal main tujhe kahi lekar chalta hoon you will feel better.

Raman : kaha

Romi :- chalna tu

Romi took raman with him from secret way and it was behind bar where prostitute works πŸ˜². Raman was shocked to see this but romi assure him. raman was still not in his sense and condition to think anything. He is till stuck to that moment.

Romi :- namastey ji

Old lady :- namastey kaun hain yeh launda (ladka) tere saath ? naya bakra lekar aaya hain kya ?

Romi : nahi yeh mera dost hain abhi bahut udas hain usse thoda accha feel karwane laya hoon

Old lady : pehli baar aaya hain nay eh ?

Romi : ji haan aapko kaise pata ?

Old lady : experience hain bahut. Uske haav bhav dekhkar hi lag raha hain

Romi : arre waah aap to badi intelligent ho

Old Lady : chal chal jyada maska lagane ki jarurat nahi hain. Ruk iske liye bulati hoon. To other lady jaa to sarika ko bulakar lao.

Romi : arre sarika nahi koi aur hain kya?

Old lady : kyu koi aur sarika kyin nahi ?

Romi : (shying) wo kya hain na mujhe

Old lady : theek hain theek hain samaj gayi main. Jaa tu ja sarika ke paas aur iske liye wo nayi ladki hi theek hain. Dono naye hain experience bhi ho jayega dono ko (winking at romi)

Romi : ji theek hain

Old lady : sarika jaa iss naye ladke ko uss nayi ladki ke kamre me chhodkar aa aur (to romi) jaa tu bhi iske saath majhe kar

Trio left from there.

Sarika open door and signal raman to go inside

Sarika : dekhiye yeh tera kamra aaj ke liye jayiye majhe kijiye aur sab bhul jayiye

Raman was not sure what is he doing but he entered to room and sarika close door from outside.

Romi : waise kaun hain yeh ladki

Sarika : (suspiciously) kyu uspe najar hain kya πŸ€“

Romi : arre nahi baba bas darr raha hoon apne dost ke liye. Kahi maine kuch galat nahi kiya na usko yaha lakar ?

Sarika : pata nahi. Ab yeh sab chhod aur chal hum apna kaam karte hain

Romi :- haan chalo meri sarika rani β˜ΊοΈ

Inside room

Raman was sitting on bed and look here and there but no one was there and he again went back to shagun land and he was angry and sad both and he saw here and there no one was there and suddenly he heard a voice of girl crying.

Raman :- hey you bahar aao

Girl was just crying and not responding.

Raman was from far away. he was already angry and her no response made him more angry πŸ˜‘

Raman : tum bahar aao warna mujhe jabardasti karni padegi samji ke nahi

He was angry on shagun and going to throw his anger on that girl and girl was scare to realise that he is coming near to her and she look towards him and it shocked him. her pale face and it looks like she is crying from long period and he forgot why is he here and for what he is here. He was feeling disgusted for himself.

Raman to himself : what the hell i was going to do. What a shameful thing i was going to do? Again he heard girl crying and look towards her.

Raman : (hesitantly) excuse me (no response) hello (still no response) i am sorry (she looked towards him) after getting lots of courage he goes near to her but girl was scare of him

Girls : (scared) dekho mere paas mat aana

Raman : dekhiye dariye mat. Main aapko kuch nahi karuga

Girl : maine kaha na mere paas mat aana

Girl was so scare of him. raman touch her and she jerked his hand. She was crying hysterically and begging him not to do wrong with her and her face was wet due to her tears. After lots of effort he made her quite and sat her on bed and he was sitting on bed far away from her.

Both are quite and it was awkward situation for both of them. Raman break silence between them.

Raman : i am sorry. main aapke saath wo nahi karna chahta tha 

Girl was shocked to hear that and look towards him surprisingly. Raman was more uncomfortable with her look.

Raman : dekhiye main waisa ladka nahi hoon jaisa aap samaj rahi hain.

Girl : main bhi waisi ladki nahi hoon jaisa aap samaj rahe hain

Raman first time heard her soft voice and look at her face which has calmness.

Raman : hi i am raman bhalla (he extended his hand for shake hand but girl was still so raman was taking his hand back and he notice girl also extend her hand)

Girl : i am ishita iyer πŸ˜Š

(Ishita iyer 20 year old girl from Chennai. Well educated and sweet and simple girl. Than how she lend at this place *confuse πŸ˜•* confusion door hogi leking next part me)

-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
pls continue...
Good Start
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hyy Jaya...
Nice Plot... So story depends on second Part... Cont. soon... πŸ˜‰
Thankfully its on first page otherwise I would not catch this one..

Waiting...!!!

And think of tittle too.. 😳Edited by vibhutii - 9 years ago
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmfan1

pls continue...

Good Start

Thanks πŸ˜Š
...EhSaas... thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutii

Hyy Jaya...
Nice Plot... So story depends on second Part... Cont. soon... πŸ˜‰
Thankfully its on first page otherwise I would not catch this one..

Waiting...!!!

And think of tittle too.. 😳

Jyada expect mat karna meri story se πŸ˜†

I will try to update SOON πŸ˜‰
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Continue soon... Its interesting...
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice start... plz continue.. everything is depending on second part