2 Part Crossover Episode Discussion

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Fellow Team Arrow members
***SPOILER WARNING***I live in Vancouver(where they shoot)πŸ˜‰ and I think they air the episode here first than India.So this is just in case.

As the crossover starts tomorrow Yay!! I thought I will post an discussion topic for both episodes. Here we can discuss what we liked and disliked about these episodes as I am very sure that they are going to be an epic roller coaster and there will be some monumental moments that will make our heart stop with suspense or break it with heartbreak.

The First Part is The Flash Season 1 Episode 8 : Flash v/s Arrow

I think the title says it all. It literally is Flash v/s Arrow. Place your bets people(I pick Arrow I am partial)Team Arrow goes to Central City to look for Captain Boomerang. Arrow trains Flash and then they have a showdown to see who is better. Diggle, Cisco and Caitlin place their bets and Felicity looks like she is in pain. Its really cute to see her so worried after a really long time. I think she will be the one to go and say enough is enough you two have work to do to  both Oliver and Barry. I think it will be a lighter episode as Flash is a lighter tone.

The Second Part is Arrow Season 3 Episode 8: The Brave and The Bold

Here the Team Flash learns how to do vigilanting seriously. I love how in the trailer Caitlin asks Felicity about the Salmon Ladder and Felicity answer that it is there to distract her from work and Oliver is sitting right there. That is my favorite scene so far from the trailers apart from the clips of the Flarrow fight(Yes, they are really calling them Flarrow). I wonder if Ray will show up in in his A.T.O.M. exo suit. I think I will be a good time and Laurel in full Canary mode. We have to wait and watch.

So lets begin with predictions and move on to our reactions and more predictions after the first part of the cross over tomorrow.

Go Arrow!!! 

All forum codes Apply. No Bashing please. All these actors are great and work very hard. Please respect that. Lets have a friendly and fun discussion.
Edited by Eternized_Blues - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't read the spoilers that you posted since I want to see what the episode is about first hand but I AM EXCITED!! I have been keeping up with the show this season and despite having some ups and downs, this season has soo much potential! Alright, I shall gush more about the epi after I have watched them! =D

Thanks for this topic! =)
Edited by Shona_Mayur - 9 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Hey hi! Thanks for the topic..😳

Im keeping pace with this season's epi... but I haven't watched the crossover part-1 yet... but yeah saw some spoilers/trailers n i'm too thrilled abt it! Its exciting n hoping for some blown away parts.. n yes ofcourse i'm in Arrow team too(sorry for being partial thoughπŸ˜†) cant help but love Oliver more..😳...
I guess Felicity would be the one..who'll say enough is enough... n Oliver-Barry need to get back in seats together... would love to watch it! πŸ˜‰ Hoping for some Olicity moments too.❀️..though short ones...

Also..i saw the promo...where Oliver shoots an arrow towards Barry..n says "I heard you heal fast"...πŸ˜† im excited to watch these tit-bits fights between the two...πŸ˜›

Rest will comment after watching the epis..
***SPOILER WARNING***

Oliver is smiling 
Oliver in daylight
Oliver the jedi master
The 3-list joke.
Olicity scenes.
Oliver meets his baby mama.

Will edit soon.
Edited by Eternized_Blues - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

Hey hi! Thanks for the topic..😳

Im keeping pace with this season's epi... but I haven't watched the crossover part-1 yet... but yeah saw some spoilers/trailers n i'm too thrilled abt it! Its exciting n hoping for some blown away parts.. n yes ofcourse i'm in Arrow team too(sorry for being partial thoughπŸ˜†)no one is blaming you for that. I m team Arrow too cant help but love Oliver more..😳...He is all mine.
I guess Felicity would be the one..who'll say enough is enough... n Oliver-Barry need to get back in seats together... would love to watch it! πŸ˜‰ Hoping for some Olicity moments too.❀️..though short ones...

Also..i saw the promo...where Oliver shoots an arrow towards Barry..n says "I heard you heal fast"...πŸ˜† im excited to watch these tit-bits fights between the two...πŸ˜›

Rest will comment after watching the epis..

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never followed Arrow, but I liked Cross over of Arrow and Flash (well yes i am flash fan). 
I liked both parts, oliver comes across as very cynical 
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
I was finally able to watch both of them!
First off, I LOVED the crossover! To be honest, I get very skeptical about crossovers because it's hard to merge two worlds where one is meta-humans and the other is internal demons as villians. However, I must say, they have done an amazing job!

I absolutely loved Felicity's and Oliver's small conversations, where Felicity was adamant that Oliver works with Barry. I also loved the contrast in character that the creators showed. One is broody and dark, while the other is bright and naive. I absolutely loved this personality trait!

I am not the biggest fan of Flash because I haven't gotten time to watch the show but I can tell that they are building some complex. It's slowly getting there. And I look forward to what it turns out to be. I am sure that it would be a fine thing to watch.

I absolutely loved those brief moments of Olicity as well. They were really subtle but they were there. Oh how can I forget the look that Oliver gave Felicity when he told Barry to let his best friend go because guys like them don't get the girl. If I am not wrong, Oliver last saw Felicity kissing her boss and probably assumed that Felicity is dating him. I am so interested in what happens next. But i am also scared about Oliver's kid. Hmm, let's see.

I am so glad that Creators didn't forget Sarah's killer. Now, I am just hoping that they get some sort of evidence or clue pointing them into the right direction. I wonder if they will do another crossover episode to bring the evidence in light, or if the girl from Flash will just mail it in like Felicity originally planned.

Overall, they were entertaining episodes. They dealt with some emotional issues that Oliver has been dealing with, and I hope that he gave some of his demons a rest. 
Shona_Mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChillMaarYaar

I never followed Arrow, but I liked Cross over of Arrow and Flash (well yes i am flash fan). 

I liked both parts, oliver comes across as very cynical 

Haha yes, Oliver is definitely more cynical. Arrow and Flash are shown to have very contrasting personalities. 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
To Be honestly i never ever liked a crossover of two shows..i feel they turn out into  plot-less or lose the show's original  essence..but i totally loved the way flarrow writers took the crossovers in..without losing the respective show's essence/feel..and maintain a prefect plot.. like in flash there was the light and humour.. when it came to arrow it totally turned dark and serious..i totally loved Olicity moment in the crossovers epi's...they seemed to be so married...the expression of  diggle when he came to know  that barry was flash were just priceless...arrow v/s flash fight were just super awesome..even though  that dickhead barry irk-ed me a little..the fight was great   but i didn't like the fact that they introduced ollie's baby mama so soon..i hope they don't pull out the baby twist till season 4 because right now there is enough of mess going on in ollie's life i don't want to see it getting multiplied..on whole the epi was a great ride ..hope to see many more awesome crossovers like this..!!!