The End..? OR A New Beginning..??

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The eff?!! What the eff is actually happening? How did I get involved in this? Oh well, its KVB. Sigh! Things he does to me.. ;)
When he entered this show, I was like I got a new lease of life seeing him back on screen, after so much time. His glory days, his awesome days, I was in heaven, and then... CRASH!

There were times when I thought of quitting the show, but then..I just CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T! How much I try, I actually promise myself "I won't watch today's episode" But then, there it is, the clock strikes 9:30 and an "alarm" goes off in my mind "KVB" πŸ˜†I mean, I can't just seem to miss even if he is there for a "glimpse" 

I felt like crying yesterday, like literally! Ugh. Why? Because I felt like he isn't getting what he deserves, THIS IS NOT HIM! And I was feeling so bad and guilty, that how much I want him to quit, I DON'T WANT HIM TO QUIT. Specially that message I read by Teejay, when she said "he is still sticking up to the show, when he is not getting his proper due" 

I am selfish, and I was like..UGH. He has gotten into my system SO MUCH! I feel like I won't be the same IF he wouldn't have been existed..ugh. 

Sorry for my rant of emotions, I have to write it out, vent out. There's nothing else I can do, I wanted to scream yesterday, obviously din't! I am fine now though. I just felt like I had to share with someone, virtual world has its own advantages..

That was the exact reason I stopped coming to the forum like I used to do..good ol' days! Sigh! I just don't feel like even writing on him! My hands itch, but I am not able to write, rant and rave. I feel like I am so lost! Is this normal?! I GUESS NOT!

Anyways. This is not what the topic is about πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The topic is about my saturation level and the last straw...for watching this show.

So. We are gonna witness a Sanam II?!! πŸ˜³ THIS was literally my reaction when I heard/read. What!!?! WHAT EVEN?!! ??!@#?!#?!#?$%#%? No offence to Additi Gupta, She is cute! πŸ˜†

Then. I just started to think upon this. Whether this may be the turning point in HIS story or THEIR story 

OR

This could be the last straw to ruin everything...

Okay. Enough of losing hope and shit. lets talk about HOPE! 

This is where it all lies I guess. There is a point in every story, where negative things reach a mark, that..THEY HAVE TO END! And give way to the positives. If good days don't last forever, BAD DAY WON'T TOO!!

Somewhere I think this IS the end of bad days we went through? You never know how the "new" AG might turn out. Either it would RUIN or it would PROSPER. Its like "Aar ya Paar" πŸ˜†

So Aahil is gonna marry 2nd Sanam right?! Great! The funny thing about this is this girl with an S brought some serious changes in his life. That either he got her look alike and now he got "another one with same name" But NOT the actual one! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I guess his playboy ways are coming back to haunt him? When all he wanted were flings and a new girl every day, guess now when he wants to be with "the one" he is NOT getting THAT girl, and is getting "new girls" everytime! God must be like "You asked for this!" πŸ˜† Some sorta redemption, punishment..maybe?! Too much logic eh? πŸ˜†

I don't think we would be getting any romantic moments between them, he MIGHT get deceived for the same face but NOT for the same name!! NO!! Huh?! 

So I think this is the ACTUAL separation that we were waiting for?! Till now it wasn't the separation we wanted. I didn't think that confession he had, would be THE confession, there's more to it.

I do think that either this is the start of "Junoon" all over again, OR its the END! Once and for all..

There is gonna be separation, tears, angst, longing, yearning for each other. Blaming each other or themselves. Its gonna be great to see if thats whats gonna happen. the LOVE that they had for each other is gonna be tested once again, NOT physically but emotionally. Well, physically too! 

It would be so much better to watch THIS separation instead of the one we watched recently..We would be getting our Junoon back I guess. 

The images of Sheikh ARI are still fresh in my mind, hoping to see him in that look soon, and that thing is making me a little bit excited somewhere in my mind about this track. 

There's gonna be a grand confession, thats for sure. We would be TORTURED till that though.

Plus, it would be exciting to watch Additi and KVB's chemistry. What's the jodi name we have for them? KarIti? Or AdiVir? And ofcourse AahNam? I can't help but get excited about his co stars though

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay. Here's my rant.Its lame I know! And sorry for not replying on my previous post! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i will call them AhiSa /AdiVir
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was kind of mad at the news last nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but today I realised we may get the angsty junoon with this. And secondly don't like new sanam at all πŸ˜‘😑 nothing against Aditi she is fine πŸ˜† but as Sahil fan I don't like the new clown sorry I mean sanamπŸ˜†  but I will give chance If I get awsome junoon moments and Ahil get back his smart brain again. 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

well i will call them AhiSa /AdiVir

πŸ˜† Okay! Lets make a poll! πŸ˜†
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

I was kind of mad at the news last nightπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but today I realised we may get the angsty junoon with this. And secondly don't like new sanam at all πŸ˜‘😑 nothing against Aditi she is fine πŸ˜† but as Sahil fan I don't like the new clown sorry I mean sanamπŸ˜†  but I will give chance If I get awsome junoon moments and Ahil get back his smart brain again. 

Agree... I was mad too but if it brings angst junoon moments then maybe I am actually okay with it πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just hope they rebuild Aahil's character. He's supposed to be a hero not a heroine!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

Huh! Glad I din't get the news last night, I wouldn't have been able to sleep! πŸ˜†
Yes nothing against her, I find her cute! πŸ˜† Sometimes I feel like what Sanam might be thinking ya know? Like I have got a twin and a girl with same name too?😲 πŸ˜† Kya gunaah tha mera Allah! πŸ˜†
That "Junoon" is the ONLY thing which is keeping me excited about this! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: _ZaaraKhan

Agree... I was mad too but if it brings angst junoon moments then maybe I am actually okay with it πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
I just hope they rebuild Aahil's character. He's supposed to be a hero not a heroine!

Yes!! Junoon is all we want, Junoon is all we ask! πŸ˜†
This looks SO MUCH BETTER than AaHer track actually! Aahil's character needs to be refurnished! 
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi character cameo or not if yes we waiting atleast two months for SaHil reunion 😭
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was very dull reading the new Sanam article and even thought of stop watching QH (even though I just read updates these days as Aaher made me mad) your post gave me some hope Dear. Hope the new twist gives us more of Aahil and SaHil.

Though my heart still not accepting the new Sanam track , my love for Aahil and SaHil is very deep and since your post giving me some hope I'll give a try for few more episodes.

Thanks for the positive post dear.

Edited by krithikas - 9 years ago
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€ͺWhat's in the name? they say.. Everything... Gul says.

I'll continue to call them Sahil. They are Sahil too
More than him and Aditi, I am waiting for a new guy for Sanam. Lets have a fair competition. let Aahil burn a little. and then some more. If this new woman is docile, there's a fair chance of her earning Aahil's love, coz docile doormats always have TRP aunties' support.

Am I looking forward to my original Sanam being the cause of some other Sanam's screwed up married life? Not really. So if Aahil does marry Sanam2, then Sanam1 needs to be away from Aahil until he declares talaq on her. how else will the finality of his love be tested.

I am not very fond of extra-maritial relations and they better not show Sanam1 indulging Aahil in it.

I am not looking forward to extra-maritial junoon at all!
Edited by minnie2308 - 9 years ago