Birthday Preparation Thread Mohammad Nazim..Have a Look

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome one and all to this thread .๐Ÿ˜Š.๐Ÿค— So we are here to plan n invite for a very spacial occasion ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Let me remind
It's a month for 1 st January, the day which marks the Birthday of
our   favourite Ahemji aka  Mohammad Nazim,the enchanter prince charming of saathiya  !! So I am planning to make a special birthday thread for our hearthorb Nazim, after having  taken permission from the Dev Team

I want you all to be part of his birthday celebrations so that we can make a beautiful birthday thread, with all your wishes, and birthday gifts like signatures, creations, Avi's, Avatars, VMs, and special messages 

We don't have much time in hand, so guys wear your creative caps, and pour in your wishes to make his special day more special .๐Ÿฅณ

Send in your gifts and messages to  me i.e basuanasuya through PM, the title of the PMs should be - "Mohammad Nazim   birthday wishes n gifts"

This is only a information thread, main thread will be made later..I am here always to clear any doubt u have ..

We all know Nazim is a part of saathiya from beginning ,he has worked  really hard to reach this place ..so please come together and make this birthday memorable ..u don't need to be an artist to show your affections ...so just get set go...waiting for your pm s...๐Ÿฅณ

The actual birthday  thread will be made on 31st December, and will be shown on Global announcement on 1st January

Gifts u can send as... vms, siggis, write ups,poems, OS, collages anything and everything  Which u make with your love and effort ..Maximum size of creations is 550 pixels x 500 pixels๐Ÿ˜Š

Please try to send  your gifts, wishes,poems , siggies before December 28th ,so that I can make the thread on time ..if u are late also don't worry ,just pm me, I will put your messages after the thread is on..

Please don't post your wish or gift on this thread, pm me with a PM title as "Mohammad Nazim Birthday Wishes n Gifts ". 

Anybody making vm please upload it on youtube and pm me the link  

So what are you waiting for? let's do it...

Thank you for your help  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome work Anasuya ๐Ÿ‘
basuanasuya thumbnail