Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: erikalui

Oye, Gadhe ki insult mat kar tu πŸ˜‘ Gadha ke paas dimag nahi hai and he does not differentiate between ppl πŸ€’

He is just inhuman πŸ˜† Alien πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

oh haan!! gadha bura maan gaya hoga i compared him with vitthal.πŸ˜†
IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariee

Nope ..I remember reading/hearing somewhere. AC took a break apni marzi se ... Coz he was expecting twins. As of paakhi Idk why ...shaayad se baad mein unko vo bhi kaali lag rahi Ho ...u never know what these ppl might think.
🀒

they were interested in vithla only. they had spoiled suhana's character too.
maarushkaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But AC himself said in a TOI interview that he was waiting to comeback in the show and he had to obey his contract. I guess he did not take a break of his own.

Pakhi and the rest of the characters were ignored due to TRPs and Rachana cannot be blamed solely for the low TRPs.

SShow. Khatam hone ke baad the sach comes out like in this case then our beloved kamla baai blaming us for 100 ppls unemployment ... So the article i am speaking of is after d show getting over. I might be wrong though...
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ban18

yes!! now onwards the bakra in my fun post will be sahil with kamla. wase bhi jabse samla(sahil-kamla) ka kabaddi scene likha hai maine tabse aur jyada likhne ka mood hta hai about samlaπŸ˜†

Maine aaj Sahil ko dekha Ungli movie mein πŸ˜† Aur woh constable jisne Kamla aur Kalpi ko police station mein bithaya, usko bhi dekha. Woh constable Ungli movie mein bhi tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariee

SShow. Khatam hone ke baad the sach comes out like in this case then our beloved kamla baai blaming us for 100 ppls unemployment ... So the article i am speaking of is after d show getting over. I might be wrong though...

She was only talking about her job πŸ˜›πŸ˜† She is still jobless only πŸ€£ I don't want to see her on my TV screen again πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
IThinkALot thumbnail

Maine aaj Sahil ko dekha Ungli movie mein πŸ˜† Aur woh constable jisne Kamla aur Kalpi ko police station mein bithaya, usko bhi dekha. Woh constable Ungli movie mein bhi tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲 sahil got a role in a movie. vithal se jyada lucky to sahil hi nikal gaya.πŸ˜† kamla ko bhi le lete fir ek hot kabaddi scene between them and movie super hit.πŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ban18

😲 sahil got a role in a movie. vithal se jyada lucky to sahil hi nikal gaya.πŸ˜† kamla ko bhi le lete fir ek hot kabaddi scene between them and movie super hit.πŸ˜†

He got a role with no dialogues and a total of 2 min screen space πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Kamla ko lete aur agar movie flop hoti to viewers will be blamed for not purchasing the ticket πŸ˜†
Edited by erikalui - 9 years ago
IThinkALot thumbnail

He got a role with no dialogues and a total of 2 min screen space πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Kamla ko lete aur agar movie flop hoti to viewers will be blamed for not purchasing the ticket πŸ˜†

2 min screen space!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† itni buri halat to aneel kapoor ki mi4 me bh nh hui thi.

blamed for nt purchasing ticket and making 1000 families suffering from hunger.