Ketki dave’s fav jodi is Hussin-Tina

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Ketaki Talks!

Ararara ra... It's time you here out what Ketaki Dave has to say about her experience being part of Nachh Baliye 2 and being the first jodi to be eliminated. All exclusively with indya.com.

A stunning performance… Just before they were voted out. The couple who were probably the youngest at heart, though their age may say a different story - Ketaki and Rasik brought back memories of Sachin and Supriya who struggled and succeeded against the younger jodis. Well, things did turn out differently in this season, but nothing could shake their spirits.

Rasik's child-like smile and Ketaki's magical expressions, might have divided voters when Jodi No. 5 were compared to the rest, but that's no reason for the bubbly couple to go frail, they are just as they are - composed, engaging and a pleasure to talk to. Ketaki shares her experience exclusively with indya.com.

How was the whole experience like?
Lovely experience, it's very nice to be part of such a celebrated show.

You were seen on the lines of Supriya-Sachin, the winners of season 1, they empathized with you too, what had you expected on Nach Baliye?
To win! To win off course, I guess it was luck. I did have initial inhibitions before we agreed. When first offered, I refused it thinking that Rasik was not really into dancing, little did I know!

How much support did you get from your family?
Both our children were very excited, in fact our 15 year old son was partially the reason why we agreed. Even that we were voted out, they took it well, as they saw us enjoy the process.

Later when I did discussed it with him, he readily ok'd the idea, so did my kids. They reasoned to me that it was a good chance to be part of a good show like this, and that we should give it a go. We came here for the experience, and the experience has been good.

How do you feel to be the first ones to be voted out?
It does pinch to be the first ones to be voted out, I guess nobody would want to be in this position. We didn't get enough time to be liked, I think.

How much did Nach Baliye change your life styles?
We have become more particular about our physical aspect, we weren't paying that much attention to that, especially Rasik. I used to get tired quickly, the demands of the body were more, but as we coaxed our bodies to give more, it started responding well. Now, I feel more energized, younger and active. I agree that dancing is a very good form of expression and exercise. Nach Baliye has made me a more vibrant personality.

Did any of you hate dancing, has that changed?
No, no, neither of us hated it, just that Rasik couldn't dance for a rhythm and beats, they were all new to him. But you did see him dance with great enthusiasm.

Are your hopes set on the wild card?
We will surely give our best when it comes to that, but Nach Baliye is all about making people enjoy, and we did it in the short span of time. We gave our best… Being disappointed is just part of the game.

What do you have to say for your choreographers - Megha and Sampath
As a spectator, I can tell which dance looks nice, but as someone performing, I think the couple did do a good job giving us steps that we could perform, that was their challenge and they did work hard and we all enjoyed in the process.

What do you have to say for all the Nach Baliye jodis?
I wish everyone gives their best, everyone should! Do not get disappointed if and when eliminated, all the jodis should know that this is only a game show and not take it too seriously. Come with eyes open as to what you have got yourself into - It's healthy competition with your colleagues.

Message for all the fans who did vote for you.
We are sorry, we got out! But we are truly grateful for your support. We will be back if chance permits.

Who is favourite jodi?
Hussain! Hussain and Tina, he is such a great dancer, I have been complementing him from the start. Moreover the boy has been my beloved son in Kyunki..., bond rehti hai! (laughs)

http://www.indya.com/news/nb2_ketaki.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..................they are the best..... 😊 😃
cindu thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!another fan
way 2 go hussain!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 😃 😃
am sooo happy 😃
am sure they r goin 2 vote 4 them as rasikji promised
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awww.. that is sooo sweet of Ketki to say HuTina are her favourites! Haan..aakhir he's played her son in Kyunki!

Wish they would continue in the competition.. I really enjoyed their performance in the 2nd round..

Thanks for sharing..

Edited by Ektaj - 17 years ago
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww so sweet of ketki....aakhir maa bete the 😳 😳

i wish they cum back...luved there 2nd performance 😳 😳
zara29 thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing
so sweet of her 😊
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thnks for sharing.

Yes maa bete kaa pyar.

I loved their performance though in 2nd round.
Taify thumbnail
Wah Wah
They r making more fans around the globe 😆

Thanks for posting the article.. Aaara Ra Ra Ra