SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi !
I am Vikas.Here is list of SS  and OS i Wrote in this forum.

FINISHED SS
   This is from RARU series and is mostly written on Raman and Ruhi scenes.
The theme of this story is  Ruhi wants to go to a tour along with her friends and school.But Raman gets late and Ruhi could'nt catch the bus.So Raman decides to take her to tour himself.He won't tell Ishita thinking she might object the idea.So most of story revolves around Raman and Ruhi's masthi and bond.Otherside Ishita will be thinking Raman is having affair with some one as he went somewhere without telling.

This is Ishra series.Here the story mainly concentrates on Ishra from realization to confession.
The theme as follows.Raman would be thinking only he is in love with Ishita.While Ishita thinks Raman is just a friend.Then after a small incident Ishita realizes her love for Raman and same time Raman realizes Ishita loves him.Then both will be adamant to make other confess first.Then to add twist.Ishita would lock Raman with a promise that he should never lie before her.So Story progresses with Ishita making scenarios to make sure Raman tells his feeling and Raman deflecting them and in end Ishita confesses her love .

It is Ishra series.
The main theme of story is as follows.Ishita will get to know that she can become mother.The report which stated she can't be mother ever actually belong to some other woman but not her.Then Raman otherside thinks Ishita will be more happy without him and asks her for divorce.Then story continues with Ishita making Raman confess his love and little scenes.It is all  positive series without major drama.

It is Ishra series.
The theme of story is unknown to me.But it is mostly over Ishita and Raman.Mrs Bhalla's niece comes to India and is very close friend of Raman and always calls him BOYFRIEND.So story continues with Ishita  insecurities with Megha.Then confession and little problem.

This is an Ishra series.
The story starts with Raman getting heart attack thinking Ishita is cheating over him.Then an MMS showing Ishita telling I love you to Mani leakes out and family starts blaming Ishita for her condition.Then story continues with Ishita sent out of house.Story continues after one year  with Raman actually trusting Ishita and planning to punish who was playing with her.

It is Ishra series on Ishita keeping karwachouth for Raman.with a little twist

It is Ishra series after court room case over Adi.Raman goes back to mumbai for three months thinking he decieved his family.So story continues after 3 months on Raman and Ishita believeing both are wrong.

UNFINISHED PRESENT RUNNING.
  It is series based on ISHRARU theme.
Story starts with Ishita loosing her memory and forgeetting everything happened in past one year.
Doctors advice she should'nt be taken stresss and sudden revealation that she has married may keep a stress on herso Ishita is unknown about her marital status.So story is mostly on reliving memories with difference.So Ishita once again meets Raman and RUhi for first time with no misunderstandings between them.So story progresses on theme if Ishita has not misunderstood Raman.

It is continuation of RESTORED mentioned above.It is mostly about Ishra lives with their kids Aayu,Aarav and Ruhi.SO it is masthi series with kids trio and their unity .

3)UNDEAD 
 It is my first ff with deviation in start.Here it is about Ishita Iyer who's life turns with an incident.She was forced to act as mother of Ruhi and will be acting as his wife .Then slowly gets to know their story and how Ruhi's real mother her look alike  made Raman love her.She now has new life when situations turn and her fiancee stops her marriage and in hour of death she gets married to Raman Bhalla.Now she gets new responsibilities to make her new house from of late Ishita Bhalla.

UNFINISHED AND UNDER HALT

It is Ishra series and include Adi in it.Story is mostly in Chennai where Ishita went to her family who are facing some legal issues.Then Ishita will realize that Raman also came there in disuise on some purpose.So story is over happenings there and Ishita facing little trouble with Subbu.

It is a fan fiction on Ishra.

3)REFLECTION  (Terminated because of lack of readers)
It is a series with theme of misunderstandings.Raman would e helping a lady(call girl) who needs help for her son.Ishita misunderstands him to have affair with other lady and starts blaming herself as she never gave Raman a chance to move forward in relation.So  story is actually an opposite to mani track .

4)MFEIT 
It is my very first assumed track on Ishra.It starts with Ishra seperation thinking other hates other.But actually they love each other.Then situations turn and Ishita is pregnant with Raman's child.Then they try to dissolve their misunderstanding and on what make them misunderstand other.

FEW OS'S

this in group of three os on Ishra.
   1)Old classic Ekta twist.Deal of love.Shagun asks Ishita to leave Raman to save his life.Ishita makes a deal and tricks Shagun using english grammer and child logic.
    2)Ishita on her mahaanatha jumps to save kids struck in fire and then Raman goes inside to save his wife and other kids.
    3)Some lady tortures Raman by getting over intimates with him and Ishita has to handle situation.

It is Ishra os.Raman gets a dream of Ruhi's marriage and then they discuss what would be their relation after Ruhi's marriage.

It is romantic OS where Raman makes special arrangement to propose his love for Ishita and proposal.

It is over Raman getting jealous over time Ishita gives to his family compared to him.

Thse two are made on court room case and different endings for same.

6)CHALLENGE OS it is Raman and Ishita challenging each other .

FUNPOSTS

It is brief chapter wise summary of cusody book .

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks!!!!!
I love ur all stories!!!
Edited by ishra123 - 9 years ago
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good job vikas👍🏼
by the way...your fun posts link are smaller in size
adjust it😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Good job vikas👍🏼

by the way...your fun posts link are smaller in size
adjust it😊

done buddy.thanks for suggestion
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
VIKAS
Thank u for the index
I missed some of your posts.Its good i can read all of u r creations with the help of this index.

ishra_Fav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks, I was looking for some of your other stories, I couldn't find them. This make it easy for me to find  them
Mariakhan5 thumbnail
I am in love with your stories .. m a huge fan of yours .. hats off man ..