shraddhask thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well, after a long time I am very impressed with a serial. Specially the dialogue writers are doing a splendid job.
           In friday's epi when Amrita was talking to Avi's photo Karan came in and Dimple too. The way she said, "Badal.to tum bhi gaye ho Karan, magar aaj bhi akele khade ho" That just took my breath away. It was so well written and well delivered. And even Karan's expression on the scenario he looked hurt. He just knew the way he felt Amrita she not even near to the feeling.
          The hurt was visibly seen. Even his words to Jazzy were soo encouraging. She said it right the girl he would marry will be very lucky. :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dialogues of HSD get a thumbs up from me πŸ‘πŸΌ very well written with depth & meaning. Actors are doing full justice to the dialogues, especially Pariva. Her dialogue delivery followed with correct expressions simply blow me away :)
shraddhask thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

Dialogues of HSD get a thumbs up from meπŸ‘πŸΌ very well written with depth & meaning. Actors are doing full justice to the dialogues, especially Pariva. Her dialogue delivery followed with correct expressions simply blow me away :)

Yeah.. she is doing a great job.
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you completely. Many of the scenes are very subtle and dialogues are well written. Many of the issues are so much prevalent like the current case of addiction to drugs/medicines and kids becoming gullible to peer pressure like Khushi.
Hats off the the CVs, writers and everyone for showing this realistically. Hope they keep this up and this serial continues for some time.