abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys,
I'm here againπŸ˜ƒ
As u all know i'm a recent viewer of nbt. Last night i was watching season 1 episodes of shivratri. There is a scene when mohan asks nanhi who is angry at him to help him find his mom to protect her mom. It's a funny scene. But in that scene there was a cute blink n miss scene, which is after mohan touching nanhi's chin to do their friendship sign and nanhi doesn't responds n walks away, he puts his hand on his heart and rub it in a way as he is having pain or some uneasiness in his heart. I found it so cute. And not only in this scene in season 2 too when navika calls mohan spiderman after so many years during a fight to save her. Then too he touches her chin to confirm that she is his chawanni. But again she doesn't respond and walks away, he does the same. He rubs his heart to easy away the pain.

It is a very small scene. But i found it has a depth to it. It showed how much chawanni matters to his spiderman. It showed how much mohan wants or i say needs and treasures nanhi's friendship. Seriously man, who is the writer of this show! He's such an amazing writer. In a small scene he tried to show the depth of relationship. And even actor, kunal did a wonderful job by enacting the scene in much real way.πŸ‘

Please share ur views too on this scene.😊
Edited by abhi_arshilover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koi reply kyu nahi kar rahe?πŸ˜’
begumparaa thumbnail
Sometimes I find the Spiderman- Nanhi relationship cuter than the Meghan scenes !
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Abhi and Begumparaa πŸ˜ƒ
There was many great scenes in NBT and I agree Begumparaa that Mohan and Nanni...even big Nanni...had more deeper scenes than Megha and Mohan.
Personally...I think that the writer of the show was good...but not great. The makers concentration in the show was not Mohan's journey or to make his scenes deep...it was all Kunal's performance and his talent that made even very small scenes, one line or one expression...full of depht and he gave the character layers with his performances. πŸ˜ƒ
The writers did not give Mohan any story beside he was from a broken home and that was not even explored enough.
I am not criticising the writers...they where good and the story unique...but it was a women centered story. It became Mohan's journey and Kunal got more to do, because Kunal is a leader and has this incredible talent that he just overshadow everyone...even with just one look. 
One example is this scene: This scene is all about Megha, how she sees Mohan in Vasu and all her feelings...but Kunal steal the light just with one look...he just in this one scene showed what Vasu aka Mohan is feeling. Kunal does not need a good dialogue because he gets his characters and go into the skin of his character ⭐️ He is brilliant πŸ‘ and it is sad that the makers and the channels still do not get it. πŸ˜•

Just my opinion...😊

To make a scene or story successful it is a team work but to make a character successful...it is the actor.
Edited by Ani_98 - 9 years ago
akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Abhi πŸ˜ƒ
spider man & chawani scenes are very close to my heart, it's the best relationship I had ever seen..
Kunal and Ashnoor have awesome chemistry, wish we could see them together once again 😭
Agree with u Ani di, it was kunal who made each & every scene so real & magical ⭐️ I have never seen a actor like kunal, he is the best πŸ˜‰ ⭐️

Originally posted by: begumparaa

Sometimes I find the Spiderman- Nanhi relationship cuter than the Meghan scenes !

Yes, indeed they share a cutest relationship.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Hi Abhi and Begumparaa πŸ˜ƒ

There was many great scenes in NBT and I agree Begumparaa that Mohan and Nanni...even big Nanni...had more deeper scenes than Megha and Mohan.
Personally...I think that the writer of the show was good...but not great. The makers concentration in the show was not Mohan's journey or to make his scenes deep...it was all Kunal's performance and his talent that made even very small scenes, one line or one expression...full of depht and he gave the character layers with his performances. πŸ˜ƒ
The writers did not give Mohan any story beside he was from a broken home and that was not even explored enough.
I am not criticising the writers...they where good and the story unique...but it was a women centered story. It became Mohan's journey and Kunal got more to do, because Kunal is a leader and has this incredible talent that he just overshadow everyone...even with just one look. 
One example is this scene: This scene is all about Megha, how she sees Mohan in Vasu and all her feelings...but Kunal steal the light just with one look...he just in this one scene showed what Vasu aka Mohan is feeling. Kunal does not need a good dialogue because he gets his characters and go into the skin of his character ⭐️ He is brilliant πŸ‘ and it is sad that the makers and the channels still do not get it. πŸ˜•

Just my opinion...😊

To make a scene or story successful it is a team work but to make a character successful...it is the actor.

I agree with u. It was kunal's performance which made every lil scene special and real. So, kunal should be given credit. Surely, he is an amazing actor. U said all in just this one line. To make a scene or story successful it is a team work but to make a character successful...it is the actor. But it was the writer who created the charectors or the bond between the charectors. Usually we don't see this deep friendship bond between a grownup man and a kid which is one of the high point in the story. That's why i was praising him. But yes, with out kunal's amazing acting skills the bond or scenes wouldn't be this much loving and awesome as it is now. Even the girls who played nanhi are also really good which made spiderman-chawanni bond come alive😊.
By the way, from which episode is the scene u mentioned above? I think i haven't reached to that episode till now.

Originally posted by: akku9

Nice post Abhi πŸ˜ƒ
spider man & chawani scenes are very close to my heart, it's the best relationship I had ever seen..
Kunal and Ashnoor have awesome chemistry, wish we could see them together once again 😭
Agree with u Ani di, it was kunal who made each & every scene so real & magical ⭐️ I have never seen a actor like kunal, he is the best πŸ˜‰ ⭐️

Thank u akku9(don't know ur name). Yes, every scene of spiderman-chawanni are so cute. Their bond is very spl. I too wish they come together in another show. But honestly, spiderman n chawanni will remain best for me even after they come again in another show. Ans yes kunal is the best hope he'll come back soon with an amazing charector yet again.
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Abhi...it is this episode πŸ˜Š

Edited by Ani_98 - 9 years ago
Thanks for the link.😊