Good News : New show to replace uttaran from january 2015

loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rashmi Sharma's next on Colors to be a mature love story!

[10:30pm Replace Uttran from January 2015] 

Rashmi Sharma is all set to bring in a mature love story for the viewers which is slated to air on Colors.

While Ekta Kapoor has mastered the art of executing mature love stories to the viewers exceptionally well, we have one more mature love story in the pipeline and this time it is from the kitty of Rashmi Sharma.

While Saath Nibhana Saathiya on Star Plus and Sasural Simar Ka under the banner of Rashmi Sharma Telefilms have been loved and applauded by the audience for years now, the maker has something new and unique in her kitty.

Talking about the mature love story, our source adds in further details on the same saying, "Rashmi Sharma is coming up with a new show on Colors with the concept of mature love story. The show will mainly revolve around a girl and a boy who meet in college and fall in love with each other. But owing to some circumstances, both of them cannot get married to each other eventually ending up getting married to two different people. Both of them have kids and get busy in their lives. Later, after a couple of years, the girl and the boy meet at a college reunion and again fall for each other thinking that it is destiny that has brought both of them together. The show will air on Colors and will have a prime time slot. The title and cast of the show is yet to be finalized."
Well, we hope it hits the correct chord and viewers get pleased with something new that Rashmi Sharma has to give out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS 
But I doubt .. Because it's given prime time and how at 10:30 ?? 

Anyways, if it's true, then good only , as colors ratings will improve better :) 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Sud-

TFS 

Anyways, if it's true, then good only , as colors ratings will improve better :) 

sud u r rite prime time means btn 8-10 or 10.30PM and it will b btn 9-10PM which will b free after BB8.i'd read the article & nowhere its written that it will b@ 10.30PM.it will b either @ 9 pr 9.30 PM alongwid that ashoka show.
Ut won't b going off-air so soon.
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

sud u r rite prime time means btn 8-10 or 10.30PM and it will b btn 9-10PM which will b free after BB8.i'd read the article & nowhere its written that it will b@ 10.30PM.it will b either @ 9 pr 9.30 PM alongwid that ashoka show.

Right, prime time means it has to be either 9 or 9:30 , for intital days Ashoka is for 1 hour, maybe after that this new show may come 

But if UT isn't ending, then why no repeats or promos ðŸ˜¡
loveyouichcha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sud-

TFS 

u'r welcome ,hope uttaran end soon becoz no story left
loveyouichcha thumbnail

di in trp of indian serials page it is wriiten like this only that new show at 10.30pm, and if it is not ending means then why no promos or even a repeat telecast?
loveyouichcha thumbnail
ya bro same doubt, if not ending means why no new promos or repeats,
yaar we wont get any response from colors channel if we tweet also, they are biased, and i'm thinking that ut having no chance to improve in rating becoz the new show in sonytv at 10.30pm is doing well itseems
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouichcha

di in trp of indian serials page it is wriiten like this only that new show at 10.30pm, and if it is not ending means then why no promos or even a repeat telecast?

it mite hav written there but on TB its not writen.
and no promo & repeats r only on normal channel while on HD theres repeat also.
Ut won't end. ashoka will also start from jan 2015.
loveyouichcha thumbnail

it mite hav written there but on TB its not writen.

and no promo & repeats r only on normal channel while on HD theres repeat also.
Ut won't end. ashoka will also start from jan 2015.

dnt knw di, but trp wise also ut is at last, so they may end soon
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveyouichcha

dnt knw di, but trp wise also ut is at last, so they may end soon

i don't think UT will end soon. not b4 nxt march or april.i've this feeling that it will end nxt yr after march or april.