Manan OS : Our Anniversary !

Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys ! πŸ˜† I decided its high time i start writing a light hearted OS πŸ˜³ this is just a thought ! Kinda like a future  πŸ˜‰ So here goes ...

OS - Our Anniversary ❀️

"Manik ? Manik ! wake up ! subah hogaya You will be late for work " Nandini slightly shook Manik awake in one hand while wiping her wet hair with a towel on the other.

At the sound of her sweet voice, Manik came awake with a contended smile on his lips.He opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight he never gets tired of seeing.Nandini - his star, his angel..His Wife !  the thought made his heart swell with love and pride.

"Manik ! Utto i have been trying to wake you for the past 10 mins ! Dont you have to go for your 'IMPORTANT MEETING ' today? " She rolled her eyes in irritation as she stretched the last sentence.Manik bit back a smile.He knew when to refrain from making sassy comments at his wife when she is annoyed.Like now.

Nevertheless he pulled her hand little forcefully making her fall on his chest.Nandini immediately protested "Manik ! What are you doing? Let me go ! you said you are busy today na ? So why are you wasting your time with me? just get up and go "

Manik smiled and enfolded her in his arms more closely making her unable to move from his hold.Nandini being Nandini began squirming "Manik let me go!"

Manik cheekily smirked " Not before i get my good morning kiss baby "

Nandini glared at him " Kiss? Mr.Manik Malhotra with the mood am in today.You should be lucky if you dont get a punch from me.Kiss toh bohot door ki baat hai.Now let me go ! "

Manik chuckled.He always found her adorable when she is being feisty "Oh come on baby.Although i find your punches sexy i would prefer not to have it today.I mean what will i tell everyone when they spot me sporting a split lip that too on our first wedding anniversary? "

Nandini rolled her eyes yet again at his dramatic reply.Manik grinned at her expression and playfully kissed her nose " But knowing Cabir, he will probably conjure up an entirely different explanation for my split lips "he lifted his eyebrows devilishly and gave her suggestive smile making her giggle like a little kid.Her anger temporarily forgotten.

Grabbing the chance, he quickly aligned his lips with hers making her gasp in surprise.She resisted for a second before surrendering with a contented sigh making him smile through the kiss.He stroked her bare hims in one hand while caressing her cheek with the other.He loved the fact that Nandu wore sleeveless tops giving him free reign to caress all that baby soft skin.

The minute Manik's lips touched hers, Nandini forgot all her anger and irritation at him in jify.Its always been like that with them.Manik's kisses had the ability to make her forget her own self.A fact , her sneaky husband is well aware of and shamelessly uses it to his advantage at every occasion possible.

When she realized his hands began roving beneath her top carrasing her waist, she broke up the kiss breathing heavily."Manik Malhotra ! Stop distracting me.I know your tactics.But it wont work on me today " with that she pulled herself away from him and left the room muttering to herself.

Manik smiled and shook his head.She is probably complaining about him to her beloved Iyappa.He lazily stretched himself when his cell phone began ringing.

"Hi Cabir " He answered the call while making up the bed he just vacated.For he knew what happens if he forget to do it.Yep living with Mrs.Nandini Malhotra has its side effects too.During the earlier days of their marriage their constant fight arose from the fact that he isnt keeping their bedroom clean.Unlike him , a lazy bum Nandini tend to be a cleanliness freak.

"Hey Dude.What's up? Plan is still on na? " Cabir's cheerful voice came from the other end.

Manik smiled " Oh yes definitely on.You inform the others make sure everything is perfect.Nothing should go wrong alright? "

Cabir chuckled " Yes boss.Everything is ready.All you guys have to do is make an appearance"

Manik smirked " Good.I'l see you guys there " with that he disconnected the phone and went in search of his pretty wife.

"Manik is such a monster ! I mean seriously.Can't he take a day off just this once? Its our first wedding anniversary and he don't even care.Here i was thinking we would do something special.But nahi he has to go for an important meeting which is more important than me.Aiyappa its just not fair! " Nandini frowned and complained looking above.

A chuckle from behind made her turn.Hands on her hips she glared at Manik who was making his way towards her wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips.The sight of his bare chest and heavy muscles made her heart skip a beat as always.Smiling knowingly he came closer and pulled her in his arms.

"Manik.No ! "Ignoring her protests he donned an apologetic expression " Look baby am sorry.I know you are angry with me.But what do i do? This is an important meeting.Its so important that i want you to accompany me to this "

"What? No i dont want to go to any stupid meeting of yours " Nandini pulled away and folded her arms around herself in a stubborn gesture.

"Nandu see this is for our next album.And you are our lead singer.The producer insisted that i should bring you along too.I dint tell you this earlier because you were as such angry with me that i should go " Manik reasoned with her while moving her hair aside from her face lovingly.

" I dont care Manik " "Come on baby dont do this to me.I will make it up to you.But just come just this one pls " he gave her his best cajoling smile.The one he knew she cant resist.

Well when he looked at her with those pleading eyes and spoke in that hot husky voice of his combined with that knock out smile, there is no way in hell Nandini can say no.With a defeated sigh she nodded " Ok fine i will come "

Manik grinned widely and pecked her lips " That's my girl.Chalo ready ho jao we need to be there in an hour"

"Manik what are we doing here? " Nandini asked frowning at the SPACE Academy building where he parked the car.

Manik turned to her with a smile.As usual her beauty took his breath away.Wearing the Red anarkali suit he gifted her for their anniversary she looked utterly gorgeous.Grinning widely he said " Wait and see "

At his excited tone, Nandini realized immediately that something is going on, other than what he made her to believe.Suddenly feeling happier and excited herself she took his hand with a smile and arm in arm they walked inside the place where their beautiful love story began.

Nandini smiled widely when Manik began taking her to the room where they used to have all their romantic interludes post practice session.The minute he opened the door and they entered " Red rose petals and sparkles began showering on them followed by a loud cheerful chorus of " SURPRISE "

Nandini was overjoyed to see all her dear friends smiling widely at her and Manik.She was especially more happy to see her best friend Dhruv. " Oh my god Dhruv ! I cant believe this.When did you come from Australia ? And where is Alia ? " she asked after giving him a friendly hug.

" Right here ! " Alia said from behind grinning widely." Happy Anniversary Babe.Am so happy for you guys " she gave both of them a hug and then went to stand next to Dhruv hooked her arm with his.A lovey dovey look passed between them.

"We can came last night.But we told Manik not to inform you.As you can see we wanted to surprise you.After all this is a special occasion right? " Alia said happily.Nandini looked at Manik who gave her a playful wink making her blush.

"Arey sab log hatiye ! Let me also hug my best friend " Navya came forward and gave Nandu a big bear hug making her laugh.

"Chalo guys if we keep hugging each other in the doorway.We will never get around to cutting the cake ! " Mukti said cheerfully pulling Manik and Nandini inside.

" Cake? " Nandini was astonished to see a big 3 tier cake lying right in the middle of the room.She was also rendered speechless with the way the entire room was decorated with fairy lights and heart shaped balloons.

"Wow ! This is amazing.You guys are amazing " Nandini couldnt contain her happiness.She was so touched and happy to see the recently engaged couple Aliya and Dhruv both of whom were living in Australia made an appearance just for this occasion.

Although Mukti, Cabir and Navya worked for the same band along with Manik and Her, Nandini had missed Dhruv and Aliya who were settled in Australia after Dhruv was handed an opportunity to be the lead guitarist in a popular band Placed in Australia.Though Dhruv was reluctant to leave fab 5, All of them insisted that he should not miss the opportunity.Only when Aliya agreed to accompany him, did he finally accepted the deal.

"This is indeed a special day.I have all my awesome friends back again in the same roof ! Thank u guys " Nandini said with a teary smile.

Dhruv laughed " Dont thank us.Thank Manik.He threatened to literally fry us alive if we dint come today to surprise you.Although Manik,  its not needed.We had booked our tickets a month ago " he said winking at his best friend since childhood.

Manik chuckled and gave him a hug.Seeing that Mukti exclaimed " Guys Guys ! Like Nandu said after a long time we guys are together.I think this calls for a group hug.What say? "

Everyone laughed and agreed.Forming a big circle they enfolded everyone in a group hug that spoke volumes about their long standing bond of love and friendship.

😳 That's it ! Just a random thought i wanted to write.Do let me know if its good or not πŸ˜•

Edited by Chocomaniac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ole so cuteee... Its  more sweet than honey.. Just don't like 1 thing Manik should call his Nandini Nandu always.. It sounds more in LOVE.. Nyways once again awsm OS..
Mimi khush hui...πŸ˜†
Chocomaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mi_cheeky_me...

Ole so cuteee... Its  more sweet than honey.. Just don't like 1 thing Manik should call his Nandini Nandu always.. It sounds more in LOVE.. Nyways once again awsm OS..

Mimi khush hui...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰ Thanks mimi ! πŸ˜‰ too much of pyaar mein he calls her  'Baby' ..Normal pyaar mein Nandu πŸ˜›
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh naughty manik, he never leave a chance to annoy our poor nandu. Awesome. Its a treat to read about this adorable couple. keep writing.
.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Manik 

I hope to see this in future πŸ˜‰
Loved it!πŸ‘
Edited by .Farah. - 9 years ago
crystalfairy95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww!!!! That was really beautiful dear!!!!
Here i was imagining about MaNan's married life from the moment i saw the precap!
you just made made my wish come true!!! thank uπŸ€—
queenoftimbaktu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
Make another OS, sooner. Please. Pretty please.  πŸ˜­
I will stalk and spam and irritate you to the core. No even better, I will become your Navya. πŸ˜›
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Terrific story- cute and sweet!

Love it, thanks for the PM!πŸ˜‰

Hope to see more of your writing soon!πŸ˜†
Noorie30 thumbnail
Your OS is effing cute...i was grinning throughout!. awww the *feels*. Awesome! just love it❀️
amzikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dude you write so damn well.  I want this to be the finale of the show. Jab kabhi bhi hoga tab. I just imagined every sentence you wrote...and read it twice caz I liked it soo much.  Please keep writing about their after marriage life :p it sounds fun and very romantic. .haha.