KK - To Star in Akshat Verma Film...

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TeamKritikaKamra @TeamKritikaK  

What a start to the day - @Kritika_Kamra to make her film debut in Akshat Verma's directorial debut film - http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Its-Neil-and-Kriti/articleshow/45289210.cms ...

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Its-Neil-and-Kriti/articleshow/45289210.cms

Neil Bhoopalam and Kritika Kamra cast in Delhi Belly writer Akshat Verma's directorial debut.

Akshat Verma, who shot to fame after scripting Delhi Belly, now has a cast in place for his directorial debut. Mirror has learnt that Akshat's film goes on floors early next year and will mark the feature film debut of TV actress Kritika Kamra, best known for Ekta Kapoor's show, Kitni Mohabbat Hai. 

She will be paired opposite Neil Bhoopalam, who will be seen opposite Anushka Sharma in Navdeep Singh's NH 10. 

A source close to the development told Mirror, "It's a quirky comedy set in Mumbai which will be divided into three segments. After months of screen tests, Akshat has finally found his cast in Kritika and Neil." 

The source added that it's an ensemble film and the casting for the rest of the roles is still underway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just saw this news on FB... So happy for Kittu!! All the very very best to her ðŸ¥³

TFS Deepa.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS... All the best for Kittu

P.S- Agreed the hero has done a few movies...parr dikhne mein itna kuch khaas nahi hai...wish she had a hotter hero...
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
On second thoughts...hero theek-thaak hi lag raha hai... zyaada hot bhi nahi hai..par raksh bhandan type bhi nahi hai... have to look at his acting skills...aur accha stylist milla toh he can shine I think😊
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
aak poora din iss post ko spam karrongi
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Iss ladke ke baae mein kissi ko kuch patha hai...I am curious
Where does he hail from? Wiki mein toh Mumbai likha hai...but family originally kahin aur khi hi hogi...

@Suvika- Don't ask me why I am enquiring about his family... ladka mere liye chotta hai..he is just 25..younger to me by 2 years...I just want to know whether he is South Indian or not
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
http://media2.intoday.in/indiatoday/images/stories//2014JUNE/anushka_650_062414025421.jpg

Couldn't post the image...encrypted..please have a look..accha dikh raha hai Neil
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Accha lag raha hai na... he is just 25.. I guess he will look even hotter as he hits 30..his features will become mature then

Edited by Vidishaa - 9 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Shobha...don't you have anything to say about Neil baby?
shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Accha lag raha hai na... he is just 25.. I guess he will look even hotter as he hits 30..his features will become mature then

My net is giving problems

I will come later vidi