Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: 26th November - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

The episode starts with Dadi confronting Nisha about what is happening among them. All of them are in such a odd mood even after the mention of the party. Nisha becomes quiet. Dadi senses that something is not right. In Nisha's room, Umesh takes care of Aman...and Dadi enters. She is shocked to see Aman. Umesh gets worried to see Dadi with Nisha. Dadi asks who it is. And then she recognizes Aman and says that this is not right, kids. They cannot do this...and that too after Dadaji back in the house. Everyone around gets worried. Dadi suggests that they need to get her to Dr. Sharma. He's a good doctor and he'll take care of her. Everyone agrees. For the meantime, they decide to join the party downstairs.
Dadaji and Mohan come out all dressed and decked up for the party. The dancers Ramesh summoned also reach. Everyone looks around. Dadaji says that let's call Nisha down. Ramesh says he'll get her. Sukku panics and says he'd get Nisha. Ramesh says that in that case, someone will have to summon Nisha and Sukku both. Dadaji stops both of them and says that Nisha will come down herself. Whats the rush. Nisha comes down with Jwala and Laxmi. Aman apologizes to Dadi to have caused this chaos in their household. Dadi apologizes in return for not being able to help her out in her sickness.

Viraj's manager hands him the gun and says that this one is better. Viraj says that I know...but using guns brings back his arm-ache. He still cannot use heavy materials. The manager says this is lighter. I have been through your thick and thin and I understand you. Viraj says that I have understood how holding and handling a gun is not the ultimate happiness.

The dancers start dancing in Gangwal house, everyone enjoys the dance except for Nisha, Sukku, Jwala, Laxmi, Dadi and Riteish. After the dance, everyone decides to have nice food. Urmila suggests that we can have the food in Laxmi's dorm, it will be easy to clean up if we get late. Dadi and Laxmi freak out. Laxmi says that she has put mosquito sprays and they cannot use the area. Dadi says that I dun want to trouble my knees. Let's eat here itself.

All of them move to eat when Aman's chacha reaches Gangwal House and ask for Aman. Ramesh confronts him and says that this is not possible, Aman is not here. Meanwhile, Nisha makes plans to sneak out Aman to Dr. Sharma's place. She says that they have one turn, they need to get her out. Aman's chacha says that the neighbors saw Aman and Umesh together. Nisha sees Mohan tauji and asks for help...for the sake of the cousins promise to each other. Dadaji asks what is happening outside but Mohan makes him avoid going to Ramesh and Aman's chacha. Ramesh gets a message from Nisha and calls Umesh in front of Aman's chacha and asks him to call Aman and ask her to call her chacha and let her know that she is fine and not at Gangwal house.

Dadaji sees Nisha worried and asks are they hiding yet another thing from him.

Precap- Dadaji asks whose Amanpreet. Mohan says Umesh's special friend. Dadaji infuriated saying how could that girl be in our house.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowHearts thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear ! :-)
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
thanks a lot
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you...
Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Temptations for Nisha Uske Cousins November 26, 2014 written update!