Frequent Posters

Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello! Edited by angelic_princes - 9 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I also think Manik's insecurities are going to come out as well.
I think he may confess to Nandini that he didn't feel worthy of her, especially how Dhruv propose to her. I don't think he can totally grasp the fact that Nandini actually chose him over Dhruv.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She played him like a guitar, you go Basanti. Think the boy was the only one with the seducing genes. Nah, she loves him , hence she went through this game because while love is all rainbows, the girl wants respect because that is makes Nandini Moorthy. He can break her heart but he cannot trample over her respect. 
Manik Ass Malhotra , time to get those brains back. 

N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sab naye me shuru v hogaye aur maine kisine yaad kia hi nai!!!
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What is studying? Studying is fangirling over Nandini Murthy's awesomeness.
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way, I understood him and I loved him."

-------------------------------------------

Nandini Nandini Nandini...she feels disgusted, broken, sad, hurt...and everything else. She feels like slapping him...feels like hitting him hard...feels like throwing stones at him. She has been betrayed...she is angry and upset like no tomorrow.

But let's get this straight...she STILL LOVES HIM.And this keeps MaNan alive...ALWAYS.❤️

Jyotika95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manpreet23

so freaking excited for tomorrow. am I the only one who feels that Manik will make a desperate attempt to talk / come closer to Nandini tmrw?

Same here!
Can't wait for upcoming episodes!
Can't wait to see Manik wooing Nandu!
Damn excited! Edited by angelic_princes - 9 years ago
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"What about you? Are you happiest and saddest right now that you've ever been?" "Of course I am." "Why?" "Because nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you." 
 Nicole KraussThe History of Love 
--------------------------------------------------

This describes our girl's state so well. She is going through so much. I remember the look she gives when Manik comes to her place after the cake thing...Nandu wanted to hear it once. That he doesn't regret being with her...doesn't regret the kiss, the intimacy...the LOVE.

After he comes to her place at night all of a sudden with no rhyme or reason and she waited for him to stop the care and come crashing into her arms...Nandu was still waiting...for HIM.

Today when he says "Never." she is hurt, upset that that he took the decision himself but relieved that he at least said it. He LOVES her...and he said it.Thankfully he said it and now she knows it...it wasn't fake...it never was...it was REAL and she knows it.
-MKB- thumbnail
A song that Manik should "its too late to apologize" 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanu velle kehnde sanu ki! 🤣 Adhi ka idea chori karo, meme banao! 
Edited by Sanely_Insane - 9 years ago