Originally posted by: JJKKL

I will try in a few days

Finally JJ.,U said U ll try ...
OMG feel like flying...
Eagerly waiting for ur comeback...

Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Has season 2 started? Have I missed something?
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dear Frnd..
Pls try to continue...
Eagerly Waiting for Season 2...

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Day by Day eagerness increased bt ur til trying...
So Sad...
Pls God doing some miracle & change JJ's heart once again towards PaRud...
So that my wait ll end...
Pls JJ...
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -BhavyaEsther-

Day by Day eagerness increased bt ur til trying...

So Sad...
Pls God doing some miracle & change JJ's heart once again towards PaRud...
So that my wait ll end...
Pls JJ...

Bhavya,

I did try. Wrote a few paras in the next chapter also. Alas with all the other work in AD (project for college) which needs me to work in front of the laptop the story writing is only adding to my hand problem which is now occuring in a different place in the lower arm. So I am not sure I can write anything in the near future. Am very sorry for this. As and when I complete the story I will post it and inform you for sure.

I did try. Bhole Baba wala promise. And I am very unhappy with myself for not completing the story.

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi JJ, not seeing you around much. Whenever I see this thread on the first page of the forum, I remember the hope you gave us and the faith we have in you. And mind you I still have faith in you. Just that my patience is dwindling. So I went and searched for some patience quotes and look what I found.

So now I am trying to maintain a good attitude but as it is me thoda twist to banta hain na

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi JJ

Sorry to hear your hand hasn't still healed completely ( So you're a college student?)

Of course your health is first and AD duties next but don't forget us - your loyal readers 😊 I hope we're your priority no.3 😊

I do have an idea to finish this story without aggravating your condition... Would you like to hear it?

Please don't leave us in the lurch... Hope you don't abandon us without giving us a PaRud reunion like the cruel CVs did...
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Hi JJ

Sorry to hear your hand hasn't still healed completely ( So you're a college student?)

Of course your health is first and AD duties next but don't forget us - your loyal readers 😊 I hope we're your priority no.3 😊

I do have an idea to finish this story without aggravating your condition... Would you like to hear it?

Please don't leave us in the lurch... Hope you don't abandon us without giving us a PaRud reunion like the cruel CVs did...

Hi Betty,

Good to see you after a long time.
Yes very keen to hear your idea..

TotalBetty thumbnail
I visited 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste' forum for the first time last week and who did I see there?!
I was surprised cz I was under the impression you're not active here nowadays cz of your condition...

So I did some spying on you and came across your interesting posts on other forums too like chat clubs for eg

Since you are able to do some typing, maybe you can type (y)our story a little at a time whenever time (and your hand) permits even if it's just half a page or even couple of lines at a time...
And before you know it, the story will be complete 😊

I remember you mentioning you got 10-15 chapters worth story left...
Maybe you can cut that in half or even quarter.. So that leaves us with 2,3 to 7,8 chapters...
I know it's not a splendid idea, this story deserves more but it's much better than leaving it incomplete...
TotalBetty thumbnail
So that's my radical but very simple idea 😊

⭐️Reduce the number of chapters, so you only have anywhere from 2 to 8 to write

⭐️Type just a little bit at a time, even if it's just a couple of lines