Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KASHianPiya

You can download dmg episodes from Tune.pk. 400 episodes are available in Dodear.com too. Instagram fan pages on Dmg and KaSh also posting episodes in part. You also can ask for episode from facebook/whatsaap fanpages/group on dmg. But its hard to find Kasu and kajen as AR episodes from social networking sites as all the active fan pages are running by KaSh fans, now.

Thank you for the reply.

dodear.com ? Unable to find. 

I am trying to watch in tune.pk. I'm looking for 165-341 KaSu episodes. Unfortunately many episodes are missing in between in tune.pk. 
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Any suggestions for best AR FF apart from TWOS, ILYLTF, and core of my existence
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamW92

Thank you for the reply.

dodear.com ? Unable to find.

I am trying to watch in tune.pk. I'm looking for 165-341 KaSu episodes. Unfortunately many episodes are missing in between in tune.pk.

Hey! There's this called Videoder that let's you download episodes from Hotstar! You can use that.
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Any suggestions for best AR FF apart from TWOS, ILYLTF, and core of my existence

Waah, waah! Thank you for mentioning ILYLTF.

Also, some more shameless self promo here, I'm also writing another story - The Distance Between Us. If you're so interested, you can check it out. :)
DMGThings thumbnail

But, jokes apart, some FFs that I love are - 5 Years From Now by Pebblez, DMG 1 Year Later by Dhwani, any AR FF written by bheegi, And Then She Said It (I don't remember who wrote it sadly), any AR FF written by frnd.of.frndz, Mohabbat Ki Raahon Mein by lovy2u.

Also, there's this absolutely amazing story on Wattpad - AR - Meant To Be Together. It's really good!
scorpiofazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Waah, waah! Thank you for mentioning ILYLTF.

Also, some more shameless self promo here, I'm also writing another story - The Distance Between Us. If you're so interested, you can check it out. :)

Hahahahhaha i toh completely love TDBU...its my favourite FF which is still going on apart from AN ARRANGED LOVE MARRIAGE by arima mallik..( sadly she is not giving updates regularly)
DMGThings thumbnail

Hahahahhaha i toh completely love TDBU...its my favourite FF which is still going on apart from AN ARRANGED LOVE MARRIAGE by arima mallik..( sadly she is not giving updates regularly)

Haan, woh she's busy these days. Aur aajkal zyada log padhte bhi nahi haina DMG FFs. Toh she's like, ab zyada motivation nahi aati.
scorpiofazy thumbnail

But, jokes apart, some FFs that I love are - 5 Years From Now by Pebblez, DMG 1 Year Later by Dhwani, any AR FF written by bheegi, And Then She Said It (I don't remember who wrote it sadly), any AR FF written by frnd.of.frndz, Mohabbat Ki Raahon Mein by lovy2u.

Also, there's this absolutely amazing story on Wattpad - AR - Meant To Be Together. It's really good!

I read MKRM long time back on DMG blog...the first FF i read on AR and i was completely in love with that FF( and i read 3-4 tomes back to back)...5 years from now and then she said it i read it...the rest i will chek
scorpiofazy thumbnail

Haan, woh she's busy these days. Aur aajkal zyada log padhte bhi nahi haina DMG FFs. Toh she's like, ab zyada motivation nahi aati.

Haan nowadays there's only few people who loves to read AR ff...the resy is just busy in their life's or discontinued ff...there is lot of FFs which is still incomplete...
DMGThings thumbnail

I read MKRM long time back on DMG blog...the first FF i read on AR and i was completely in love with that FF( and i read 3-4 tomes back to back)...5 years from now and then she said it i read it...the rest i will chek

Yooo