SG Attendance 24th November 2014

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Everyone how are you🤗

Everyone is very busy not many people been online over the weekend, do try and visit when you have time. I had a lovely weekend on Saturday went to watch Hunger Games Mocking Jay Part 1 it was brilliant loved it finished on a cliff hanger now have to wait till next year fro Part 2. Really looking forward to watch Hobbit the battle of five armies it will be out on 12th December.

Today just been out seeing bathrooms and tiles we are renovating the bathroom it should be done before Christmas InshAllah

Was so happy had this weekend off but will be working all 7 days from next week

Hows you guys weekend been? Do tell me all about it 

Missing u all lots😭 do come online more often when u can 

Is everyone enjoying my new FF do give your suggestions and feedback

If anyone just says PRESENT I will be very angry😡😡😡 I want Diary entry too 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Watched that movie today in cinema and it was lovely and boring aswell! They hardly showed Peeta and I hatedd it!!😡 But loved it how they focused on Liam's character also but missed Peeta a lot :(((

The end was just adorable and scary... but I expected something like that but he was (REALLY) about to kill her!!!😳 Patha nahin kab Peeta normal ho jayega :((( hated the end.. they again ended in cliffhanger!!

But I guess,, it was similar to Maze Runner. Have you watched that movie?? If not then wait itll it comes on DVD's :DDD

And I know SG's ending anniversary tha but my crap net!!😡 I wrote a BIG wala post but then when I clicked on post then net again hang!!!😡 and then I was like🤢
Hi Naz🤗 how are you?

I too was so busy didnt get chance to come online but I came yesterdy night time... I really enjoyed it loved the part where katnis goes back to look for her sis when the capital attacked them she had 10 seconds left she found her sis who had went back to get the cat. Peter omg hes lost so much weight they used so much make up on him to make him look so pale, yes he was about to kill her, hopefully the poison will ware off that the capital have given peter they tortured him so much Im gna kill that buddha Snow useless he is hated it when he bombed the hospital

Looking forward to Part 2 it will be next year

No I havent seen Maze Runner

I too wanted to make sig but had no time at all.. it ok dont worry about it ðŸ˜Š
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
wil reply when I'm on mobile...

howz my sigbox??? :DD

and please pm me some Peeta (offscreen) pics.. gonna do on him also.. lol I forgot his real name hahah :D
sure u can reply when ur free

love the new sig colouring is amazing on it

his real name is Josh Hutcherson 
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Present.
On saturday since it was my bday,went out for lunch at Westin hotel at Goregaon.Sunday busy with household work so didnot come online.
Today went for complete health checkup as it was pending since long time.So reached home at 2 pm had lunch now online.
Anam even we renovated our bathroom in may this year,Selecting tiles and bathroom fittings is big thing.In fact we selected tiles from main showroom but later came to know that design is not available.So again had to select tiles.
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really enjoying reading your FF.
Its setting is different and I like it.

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Present.

On saturday since it was my bday,went out for lunch at Westin hotel at Goregaon.Sunday busy with household work so didnot come online.
Today went for complete health checkup as it was pending since long time.So reached home at 2 pm had lunch now online.
Anam even we renovated our bathroom in may this year,Selecting tiles and bathroom fittings is big thing.In fact we selected tiles from main showroom but later came to know that design is not available.So again had to select tiles.

Hi Di🤗

Omg Di I missed your birthday I'm so sorry Happy Belated Birthday Di🤗 May God Bless You Long Life, Good Health and lots of Happiness hope u had a lovely day

thats really nice u went out out for lunch...glad u went Di its not good to neglect health

I chose some beauitful black tiles I love them so shiny and glossy I want to get them this week we will be buying the new shower and bathroom whole set... tiles too... dad wants to ger new plastering done so we need to sort that first but defo buying it this week...I hate when that happens I hope the ones I have chosen dont go out of stock or get sold out they are my favourite

You must of been so gutted Di I hate it when that happens but glad you found some new ones😊

I'm working all week even on weekends too so dont know how we will manage the time but yeah all shops are open till late so its not really a problem 

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Really enjoying reading your FF.

Its setting is different and I like it.

Thanks Di🤗
Glad you are enjoying it
I have got the next part ready too will post it sometime this week
I tried to make it different from my previous FF TRT