Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Meitantei.

Yeah, so really dark stuff kind of freaks me out.

You described it well, i'll give you that. What's your age?

No problem, if you want a few suggestions if you want them!

Not dark stuff, intense stuff. I mean, yeah, dark stuff pisses me off too.

Thank you. I'm 19. Does it matter? Am I to judged on that? 😆

What's yours?

Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

Not dark stuff, intense stuff. I mean, yeah, dark stuff pisses me off too.

Thank you. I'm 19. Does it matter? Am I to judged on that? 😆

What's yours?

Its just that it sounded very well described so i took it that you're mature 😆

But, yes, age is only a number and not a state of mind or reason for any particular type of behaviour 😳

I am 15 😳
cupcaked thumbnail

Its just that it sounded very well described so i took it that you're mature 😆

But, yes, age is only a number and not a state of mind or reason for any particular type of behaviour 😳

I am 15 😳

Do my talks seem mature to you? Oh, I'm sorry. From now on, I'll talk like any other teenager would. 

Yeah, agreed. Hope you're not offended.

Sweet, still in school? Adorable! Enjoy your life while you still can! 

What are you gonna take next year, commerce or science?
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Do my talks seem mature to you? Oh, I'm sorry. From now on, I'll talk like any other teenager would. 

Yeah, agreed. Hope you're not offended.

Sweet, still in school? Adorable! Enjoy your life while you still can! 

What are you gonna take next year, commerce or science?

Oye, there's  no reason for you to want to sound like a teenager.

Be yourself, thats all 😆

Nope, not at all, why would i be offended? 😳

Adorable? 😳

I was going to take Humanities but looks like i am going to have to rethink that since you didnt give me that as an option 🤣
Edited by .Meitantei. - 8 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail

Oye, there's  no reason for you to want to sound like a teenager.

Be yourself, thats all 😆

Nope, not at all, why would i be offended? 😳

Adorable? 😳

I was going to take Humanities but looks like i am going to have to rethink that since you didnt give me that as an option 🤣

Now you're talking like the mature  one.
I was just kidding. 😆

Yes. Actually, um, when you go to college.. Even these small small things like going to school in the same dress each day and not having to worry to pick another dress the next day so that it doesn't seem like you've repeated your dresses.

(One of the many problems I face in  college)

You might not get it now, how great school is. But later in life, when you go on to college and greater studies.. you'll see for yourself. It's hard to believe when someone tells you that school is worth savouring and what not. When my sister told me this, I was like "You're kidding me!"

Now I know what it is like to be college and what it is like to be in school. So sharing this with you, do enjoy yourself this whole while.

Humanities. Hmm. If you take my opinion, in my school, not many people had opted humanities. You can take commerce, but don't take Science. And if you do, take PCM and not PCB. I took PCB for I wanted to become a doctor, don't you.

What do you want to become?
Meitantei-san thumbnail

Now you're talking like the mature  one.
I was just kidding. 😆

Yes. Actually, um, when you go to college.. Even these small small things like going to school in the same dress each day and not having to worry to pick another dress the next day so that it doesn't seem like you've repeated your dresses.

(One of the many problems I face in  college)

You might not get it now, how great school is. But later in life, when you go on to college and greater studies.. you'll see for yourself. It's hard to believe when someone tells you that school is worth savouring and what not. When my sister told me this, I was like "You're kidding me!"

Now I know what it is like to be college and what it is like to be in school. So sharing this with you, do enjoy yourself this whole while.

Humanities. Hmm. If you take my opinion, in my school, not many people had opted humanities. You can take commerce, but don't take Science. And if you do, take PCM and not PCB. I took PCB for I wanted to become a doctor, don't you.

What do you want to become?

Arey baba, this serious 😲

Well, i recieve that a lot and yes, school life is cool and worth living and enjoying 😃

And, well, i guess times have changed ( not that i mean to offend you ) because , in my school , i think about half my batch is opting for Humanities 😆
Even the toppers, lol. I am not goal oriented to be very honest (shameful, i know) but writing is my passion. So, i want to do something related to do that. Script writer or journalist, maybe 😳

And yes, of course, for the record, i love bio! 😃
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Holaa, i'm the same!
My name is Diya and you are?
I love Zac and Vanessa both, they are so amazing!
Merchandise! Wow! I so envy you!
Nothing's available right now!
To start with, what's your favourite song from the trilogy?

My name is Anne.,,
there are so many...like start start of something new , can I have this dance , everyday , you are the music in me , right here and be with you and I can'ttake my eyes of you . lol gosh, ,,I love them all...
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anne.Frank

My name is Anne.,,
there are so many...like start start of something new , can I have this dance , everyday , you are the music in me , right here and be with you and I can'ttake my eyes of you . lol gosh, ,,I love them all...

Hi Anne! :) Nice name, i love The Diary Of A Young Girl!
But yeah, i love all those songs too!
Which movie is your favourite from the trilogy?
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Count me in! I'm a very big fan!! I used to be obsessed with Troy and Gabriella ❤️
cupcaked thumbnail

Arey baba, this serious 😲 I can get super serious at times. 

Well, i recieve that a lot and yes, school life is cool and worth living and enjoying 😃 Yup. So enjoy it your best. I mean, reaching college makes life go nuts.

And, well, i guess times have changed ( not that i mean to offend you ) because , in my school , i think about half my batch is opting for Humanities 😆 Humanities is a good option, but I was just stating that in my school, not many people liked the idea of Humanities. I wasn't offended at all, no worries. 

Even the toppers, lol. I am not goal oriented to be very honest (shameful, i know) but writing is my passion. So, i want to do something related to do that. Script writer or journalist, maybe 😳 I don't want to sound like a preacher but you know, there's not always that you succeed in a job like that. I mean, if you do succeed, which I really hope you do, there's a very small chance. These jobs don't see talent, they see luck. If you're lucky, you might even succeed. What you need is a backup plan. Being a teacher, or anything you would like to do. As side business, you may do your writing business.

Please do not feel offended by my rant. 😊

And yes, of course, for the record, i love bio! 😃 Then PCB it is! Don't go for Humanities if you like Bio! You could be a doctor, like me, if that interests you! But let your heart rule you, not your mind. And I mean it.