Love youu
Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks neets 😊
It seems like a very well organised show 👏
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for posting this Anita - such beautiful memories of a wonderful evening. It was nice to be able to see the parts we didn't see on the night like Sanaya saying that she asked Rajan if the award had been rigged...I hope now that she knows that she won it fair and square based on fans voting and she has a better idea of just how much she is loved as a person and appreciated for her talent. I have to give kudos to Rajan Singh for putting together such a well organized and entertaining event and the respect that he holds in the minds of his peers is truly well deserved. I hope Sanaya will be there next year and if she is I'm sure we both will be too.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for posting, Anita ... was waiting for these!! My Sanaya sunshine dose for the day. So happy to see her with her award in her hands ... and even more delighted to see her happiness ... yes, she won it fair and square, no rigging, no manipulating by channels, just pure fan voting. She is loved by so many people all over the world, her appeal transcends boundaries, and I'm so glad she got an idea of the love her fans have for her. 
Congrats to Rajan Singh too, for organising such a classy event. Hope he has the same success next year, and hope Sanaya is there to receive the award next year as well. 😃
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot Anita for sharing this awesome videos. It was really a big treat to watch a life time experience. You are really lucky. 😳 will be try to add edited parts in YT Channel. Thanks for PM too. 😊 Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you :) Can't watch now but bookmarking for later .