KRIYAANSH OS || MY MISS PERFECT

---angelmaria-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

BANNER BY -Koeli_Appy-

"Sharon is the diva of the collage everyone wants to become like her and even me even I want to become like her.. her looks her diva attitude her way of talking everything

Afterall it is just because of her looks diva appearance and the special way of talking that she is reyaansh singhania friend   ... hayyeee reyaansh singhania naam sunthe hi dil garden garden ho jathi hai... He is the most handsome hunk in the whole collage and every girl drools over him and mee tooo i9 have this serious and big big crush on him"

Krias reverie was broken when all thew students from the notice board started squeaking in happiness

She went and asked them but none of them replied as they were busy in their happiness and don't even mind about a down market girl like her

But that's when a husky voice from behind whispered into her ears and said

"it's the fresher's  party "said the owner of the husky voice

"rey" kria whispered to herself with a soft smile playing on her lips

Kria was taken aback when a hand pulled her into the fire escape but she sighed calmly when she saw that it was rey all by himself

"So u coming to the party "rey asked with a mischief smile

"umm pata nahi" kria said adjusting her spectacles

"what do u mean pata nahi and give me one good reason as to why u would not be coming for the party???" rey asked in a little pitched voice as he was angry to know that kriya wont be coming for the party

"woh kal language ka assignment hai nai toh mujhe woh  complete karna hai isliye" she whispered

"kya" rey shouted

"Miss krip ghai kindly tell whatever u want a bit loudly " rey said now super angry

From volume 1 to volume 2 kria agai repeated

"woh kal language ka assignment hai nai toh mujhe woh  complete karna hai isliye"

"What" rey asked and leaned forward and brought his ear near her lip unaware about their proximity

"who   ka..al   lang...uuuag..eee    k..aaa    as...sssignment haa...ai   naaai   tohhh    mujhe      woh complete karna hai isliye" kria said a bit uncomfortable  with their clossness

"Could u please tell it a bit clearer " rey said it in her ears pressing each word

""woh kal language ka assignment hai nai toh mujhe woh complete karna hai isliye" kria said slowly but completely with no nonsense

"like are u craz.." rey was about to say but his words were hung up in air when he turned to her and found out about their closeness

Rey and krias nose were touching each other and both of them were totally lost in each others eyes

Suddenly rey came out of his dreamland of kria and was thinking how to make this little girl come to the party

Rey knew that kria has a crush on him and loves him soo much

He could even read those eyes  even though she wore those thick pair of soda glasses

So rey slowly got a lips near her and kria gasped as she felt his breathe fanning over her lips

Rey got his lips near her her and on her but dint kiss her amd stayed like that for a moment or so and then he took back his lips and saw her full red face and the way her lips were parted to anticipate in the kiss he felt bad but he mental swore to never do this again

"so miss Ghai" rey said breaking kria from her position

Kriya looked at herself with shame that she was soo ready to kiss him and he took advantage of him

"if u want me to continue what we stopped it would be best if u would come to the party and then in the party we shall continue the unfinished part of the kiss and..." Rey stopped midway looking  krias hurt face

"shit " rey cursed mentally

"I hope I dint break her by doing this" rey thought to himself

Her hurt look on the face was hurting him very much

" kya hua MR . Singhania why did u leave ur words hanging in the middle complete ur cheap words"

" I never knew never knew that u would be thinking soo cheap of me

U know what no actually u know that I liked u soo isliye u half kissed me and for ur advantage which is that I have to come to the party u used me by kissing me " kria asked in disbelief

Rey shook his head from right to left indicating a no that's not what he maent

"but let me tell u something rey u haven't be taking advantage of me but u have used my trust and love for u" kria said with tears in her eyes

Kriya picked up her bag which she mistakenly dropped before their half kiss and ran out of the fire escape

"damn" rey cursed loudly and banged his hand on the wall near him

Kriya wiped her tears and was about to leave for a shower when she heard the door bell ring

Kriya opened her door finding a weird postman outside her house

"Madam yeh apke liye " the guy saud

"meri liye???" kriya asked confused

Kriya took the boxes from him the balloons and the card from him and was about to leave when he said

"Madam saab ne boola ki mei yeh nishchaye karoo ki apko saare gifts mili hai so app plzz gift yahi kholiye" the guy said in a weird tone

"bhaisaab kaun hai tumhare yeh aajeeb saabh??" kria asked  

"paatha nahi maadam app plzz jaldi  gift kholiye mujhe bohut aur kaam hai"

Kriya open the card wrapper and saw a very cute SORRY CARD 

And opened another box CHOCOLATES

Kria smiled like an idiot afterall her crush had done all this for her to make her smile

Kria got a DRESS

She smiled whole heartedly

And said " agar saabh mil jaye na toh unhe keh dena ki mei bohut khush hoon"

She said and closed the door the post man laughed and smiled and started jumping

"tnk u tnk u tnk u soo much universe ji ki kriya khush ho jayi and now I am sure that she will come to the party " rey said with a big smile in his face

Kriya went to her room and took out the dress and placed it on her saw the short dress and

" Universe ji lagta hai ki rey baaki kha dress bhul gaya hai"

"ohh stupid this is the dress there is nothing more in this ... And if rey has given u this dress then it means that he wants to see u in this attire ssooo now shut ur mouth and go change and come" the kriya cloud said

Kriya came back after getting g dressed and kriya was about to put on her glasses that she remembered what Sharon told her the last time

"don't wear it u know rey won't be able to see ur beautifull eyes" she blussed at her comment

After a big battle of her mind and heart she finally decided to wear her contact lenses

So she took out the lenses wore them and went out

Kria passed her big toothy smile when she saw swayum standing there leaning to his car and waiting for her with Sharon

Swayum and Sharon looked at kria and swayum left out a whistle for which kriya blushed and sahron chuckled

"okay guys lets go to the party " swayum said not making kria more uncomfortable with the dress with the chill outside

In the car swayum and Sharon were praising kria to the fullest

Kriya and Sharon entered the party as swayum was called by the vp sir

All guys eyes were on kriya and she was a bit uncomfortable as she is not used to such attention soon  

Taani and Sharon reached the hall where rey was also standing

Rey felt a strong yet light wind caress  his face telling him about krias arrival

He turned to see the Greek goddess herself looking smoking hot in her attire which he had chosen all by himself

Kriya too spots him and both of them get locked into an intense eye lock which

Was broken by the host who was talking loudly in the mike

Slowly when the party was about to end the host told them that it is time for slow motion dance

And rey and kriya were looking at each other

Rey smiled and knew that now what he had to do

He was about to ask kriya for a dance when some unknown  guy came and asked her and she politely took up the dance

Like that one after the other everyone came up and asked her and she kept on receiving them mouthing him a sorry

Rey got damn pissed so he went to the bar and had a shot

And the next time before some guy came to ask her he went a grabbed her waist and slowly danced with her in the tone of the music

Rey held krias hand as the party got over and took her to the fire escape and pinned her

"liking the much attension u getting " rey asked in an angry tone

"haaa??" kriya asked totally confused as to what he was saying

"nahi saare ladkon se jo attention tumhe mil raha hai liking it " rey asked pinning her hand abouve her head

"please rey this time don't misunderstand me " kriya said in a begging tone

Rey was actually not listening to her but was looking at the way her lips were moving up and down while talking

So rey couldn't handle anymore

"so he put his rough lips in her soft ones and were smooching them sensuously

Kriya gasped as she felt his expert lips moving on her lips

Rey held her hands softly and placed  

Hem on his shoulder and brought kriya near him by holding her waist tight

Rey felt that kria was not responding soo massaged her waist bringing her into his control

Kria lost all her senses when rey massaged her wait and she too responded to the kiss

The kissed a long time with each passing second the kiss  became more and more passionate

Rey deepened the kiss by tilting his head

Asked her for entry but kria thought to play with him so she dint open up

Rey understood the kria was playing with him so

Rey got his hands placed them between her core and slightly rubbed his hands there

Kria gasped and rey got his entry so without wasting any moment he slid his tongue inside her mouth  tasting her sweetness fully

Kria understood that rey did all that to just to get entrance indside her mouth

So she playfully hit him on his chest

Rey smiled and broght her hands back into his hai

He loved her hand being there it gave him immense pleasure

Rey broke the kiss when kriya held his hair tight indicating him that she is out of breathe

Rey :"I LOVE U"

KRIYA : *SMILING* I LOVE U TOO

REY: AND U DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE SHARON TO BE LOVED BY ME CAUSE UR MY MISS PERFECT HE SAID AND STROKED HIS NOSE WITH HERS

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HEY GUYS I AM A TAAREY FAN BUT MY LITTLE OWN SIS IS A KRIYAANSH FAN SO SHE DARED ME TO WRITE A KR OS WHICH I HAVE PENNED DOWN 

HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT

DO LIKE AND COMMENT BIG 

Edited by angelmaria - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was fabulous and awesome os... loved it
Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os..
loved it...just beautiful..
for kriya its universeji not krishnaji...
PoojaArshaholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os.. And yes for kriya its universeji...dats it... But overall os was just mind blowing
-Monika- thumbnail
beautiful os..

loved it...

amazingly written...
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
supab os it was so amazing love It
kreyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perfectly perfect os
and interesting banner :)
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
.superb os
loved it...
Love u my KR...
Kria is perfect for rey...
Rey is also perfect for kria...
Implies that
They are perfect with each other...
Beautiful...👏 Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago
shakz_KR thumbnail
 amazing os
just luvd it
muah
keep it up
..Sugary_Pie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This one was so hawt!!!
Geeky Kria and the heart throb Rey!
OMG their half kiss!!! :O ;) nd then Rey manayifying Kria..
Awie gifts and Apology cards.. So romantic!
Yo my girl, Kria is rocking in the party! and the Jealous Rey!!!
Hayeee the final kiss.. so eternal!
Sensuous OS dear! ;)
Great work!!!