Kanchan is driving me mad

berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I mean what is she?  Good? Bad? or just plain stupid?
Does she not believe in helping a woman. She has seen Urmi going thru her nightmare of  a marriage life, and yet she deigns to criticize. Does she have no pity. ? 

And as I recall, She and Urmi were pals looking after each others kids. Could she not see that Urmi had to leave to actually breathe? How did she turn against Urmi? Did Urmi not help her husband?

I would have thot that mothers of daughters would think twice before reacting the way Kanchan does.

Strange girl... she comes across as very silly!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup, hope she is just plain stupid and not evil.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was shocked when I saw her telling Samrat that Ishaan, Urmi and Shaurya are having burgers and they look like a happy family.  I was like what madness is this, since when she's an informant for Samrat. Furthermore, how come she knew about the burger, was she by the school, I tell you, such utter madness.  It seems like everybody in Rathod household is Urmi's enemies and Samrat's puppets and doormats.
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well duh, Kanchan too is a brainless person who does whatever Samrat says.
berrysweet thumbnail
@ gingerly... everyone at the Rathore household is so unthinking that I feel as if somethings wrong with the script. Can a mother be soo extremely mean and a father be so extremely spineless?
berrysweet thumbnail
@ pookhi... but she was not always like this right? She was once an Urmi supporter. what has happened?
berrysweet thumbnail
@soapwatcher1 ... yes better to be stupid and not evil. We can forgive stupidity but evil is really quite unforgivable..
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kanchan used to be kind towards Urmi...but the writers seem to have given her a thaali ka baingan role now. Kabh idhar toh kabhi udhar. 
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: berrysweet

@ pookhi... but she was not always like this right? She was once an Urmi supporter. what has happened?

I know. I have thought about that too. It is just soo confusing.. the cvs have made some sort of blunder or something?? Urmi had helped Kanchan and her husband, Kanchan can't be so rude to her!
Lagta h Sam ne uske husband ko kai din sent patki no di h tabhi bahut uchal ri h bandariya