Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

shanti I have a confession i am in love, not with u but with your ragvir vmsπŸ˜‰. i just loved it, it was so beautiful and soothing i just could watch it over and over and over again. i really enjoyed it. i cnt  wait for my next ragvir vm. really outstanding and i loved it

Thanks for your honest confession..πŸ˜†...

Yes, I love this song so very much and when I saw the request on your thread...I wanted to make one...

Thanks dear...our teacher in making VMsπŸ˜ƒ
Oh My Word Shanti all the VM'S are magical I so loved them
thank you for this it truly was walk down memory lane the songs were
lovely
I just loved all of them

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Enjoy a Ragvir VM on the Song

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur Jeene ko kya chahiye

Film Criminal 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoiKVAtGcY[/YOUTUBE]

Please leave your feedback too...

Thank you😊

Aaah!!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ , How on earth should I say THANK YOU!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— . . ..Thanks a ton for choosing this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . .Even though, I gave out 3 suggestions, I really wished if the VM came out on ' TU MILE '

I haven't seen much Jodi VMs in this song, I really love this,  ..throughout the VM, I had a smile!, it brought me alot of happiness. . .And My RagVir!!!!!!!!!! . . . β˜ΊοΈ  , You still make me blush!! . . 

I Loved the into section. . .. . .πŸ‘πŸΌ" AAYINA BHI " section,. . .. and next  ' tu mile' ⭐️  . .Ranvir in blue outfit ( ragini's imagination ) . .. . πŸ‘ 

I loved the last part!!!!! . .It was one scene all RagVirians waited for! , the first HUG!☺️ β€οΈ  ( though imaginary ), still gives me goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lottt , this made my day!!!!!!!!!!! . . . .. Now, when I hear TU MILE, its going to be RagVir in those scenes!!! . . .. .  β˜ΊοΈ No matter how many years passes, RagVir can still melt my heart!!!!!! πŸ˜³

Now, I have a doubt here , was it you who asked for song suggestion or someone else!!!!!!?? πŸ˜² ,
anways I had given out this song as one of the suggestions. . .. πŸ˜†

kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

Now, I have a doubt here , was it you who asked for song suggestion or someone else!!!!!!?? πŸ˜² ,
anways I had given out this song as one of the suggestions. . .. πŸ˜†

No dear it was Sandia...and she is aware that I've already made one on this.
I told her...😊
Will reply to your beautiful comment in a while...

Thank you so much...😊
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinshukluvsj

Oh My Word Shanti all the VM'S are magical I so loved them

thank you for this it truly was walk down memory lane the songs were
lovely
I just loved all of them

Thanks a lot Shonez...for loving them...
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowhitepinkzz

Aaah!!!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ , How on earth should I say THANK YOU!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— . . ..Thanks a ton for choosing this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . .Even though, I gave out 3 suggestions, I really wished if the VM came out on ' TU MILE '

I haven't seen much Jodi VMs in this song, I really love this,  ..throughout the VM, I had a smile!, it brought me alot of happiness. . .And My RagVir!!!!!!!!!! . . . β˜ΊοΈ  , You still make me blush!! . . 

I Loved the into section. . .. . .πŸ‘πŸΌ" AAYINA BHI " section,. . .. and next  ' tu mile' ⭐️  . .Ranvir in blue outfit ( ragini's imagination ) . .. . πŸ‘ 

I loved the last part!!!!! . .It was one scene all RagVirians waited for! , the first HUG!☺️ β€οΈ  ( though imaginary ), still gives me goosebumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lottt , this made my day!!!!!!!!!!! . . . .. Now, when I hear TU MILE, its going to be RagVir in those scenes!!! . . .. .  β˜ΊοΈ No matter how many years passes, RagVir can still melt my heart!!!!!! πŸ˜³

This comment touched my heart so much that I could not just write a simple thank you...

I love love love this song so very much...there is a certain intrigue in it...a haunting feel and the wordings are so soulful...
I am so happy that you loved my choice of scenes and I tried to place them properly as I said I am still learning and loving to explore better ways of execution..

Today, I am replying to your comment so late mainly because I have one more Ragivr VM coming up by tomorrow am working on that...

Thank you so much for your lovely words of encouragementπŸ€—
kmfan_2 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh shanti what a it beautiful way to start the morning i just loved. i loved the scenes and the song from which movie it is its awesome i dnt think i have heard it before. if i get a chance i would love to use this song on ragvir but if u gona use the song again for them that would be awesome coz its just so bloody awesome i love it. and i just loved the scene when she pintu was sleeping and she wet his face so cute. and cnt wait for the ragvir vm tomorrow 
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

oh shanti what a it beautiful way to start the morning i just loved. i loved the scenes and the song from which movie it is its awesome i dnt think i have heard it before. if i get a chance i would love to use this song on ragvir but if u gona use the song again for them that would be awesome coz its just so bloody awesome i love it. and i just loved the scene when she pintu was sleeping and she wet his face so cute. and cnt wait for the ragvir vm tomorrow 

Sandia...πŸ€—...It is from Ranjhana...😳