Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Rules
1. Do Not Bash Any Actor
2. No Personal Chatting/Spamming. Please restrict your posts to comments on the update provided only
3. Please avoid long quotes. While quoting please try to keep the post/reply you want to refer only.
4. Avoid getting personal or usage of abusive language
5. No negative commenting on any community/group etc.
6. All rules under Ek Boond Ishq Rules and Regulations apply here as well.
7. please keep in mind we are here to relive Ek boond ishq not to bash CVS. lets enjoy it ðŸ˜ƒ
mastaTmohi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

kehthe hai roone ka mann karraha hai toh roh dena chaiye, aanshu baha ne se mann halqa hotha hai- mj 

sach khe raha hoon rohlo achcha lage ga tumhe- mj

shaadi toh meri bhi hui hai, par aaj tak mein ne apne pati ka chera nahi dheka, aur nahi dekhna chathi hoon- Tara

baba ne toh hum dono ka bala karna chaha par sab gharbar hogay meethi, tum bhi aapne family ke wajah se apne pati ko nahi chor sakthi aur mein bhi nahi, yeh sach hai meethi hum dono ki kismat ek jaisi hai- Tara

apne aanshu ponch le meethi kuyn ke tumhare life mein ab Tara ki entry hogayi hai aur yeh mera wada hai tum se aapne life ki paheli bhale mein sholja na pao par tumhare life ki paheli tara sholja ke rahe gi bhale iskeliye tara ko kuch bhi karna pare- tara

jabse teri shaadi hui hai tabse ek toofan jatha nahi ke doosra ajatha hai
har ghari ek naya khatra zindagi ka darwasa katkatane ko tayaar rehtha hai, par koi nahi tara bachchu aapne life ko risk mein dal ke tu ne aapne ghar walo ke life toh safe kardiye mere liye yeh hi bauhat hai, ab moukle mein sar daal hi diya hai toh muossle se kiya darna, ab toh joh hoga dekhka jayga- tara

sirf mein, tum, aur daarr- mj

insaan ka huiwaan mein badalne ka daarr, khabie bhi kissi bhi waqt iss raat ki ek ek pal tumhare liye ek ek sadi ban kar rehjayga- mj

Edited by mastaTmohi - 9 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Written Update

The episode starts with nirmala and Adi.she asks Adi what happened and Adi satmys when will MJ go back to jail and do you think will he be able to keep your promise and nirmala says yes he will. Tara is sitting on her bed and is talking to her self then she hears Adi and mitthi fighting. She goes out if her room and hears the noise of ghungroo from mitthi's room and goes there and sees mitthi dancing. Mithi is talking continues rounds and she falls. Tara holds her and ask what is all this mithi. Nandini is seeing her and adi's pic on her mobile and calls her friend and says that today we party in fizz club at 10.

Mrityunjay comes in dinning area and sees his sister sitting there and crying and she she shows him the family album and he says that you were always fat kya? She says i am not fat. MJ says that how much mom loves you but she says nirmala dosent love her. She asks MJ that where r you in these snaps he says maybe i was outside and she says you were always out when snaps were clicked. He says that actually i am shy from pucs getting clicked. And goes from there.

Mithi is telling Tara about her fight and says truth is that Adi never loved me niether before marriage nor after marriage and also says that he would hv never married her nor taken responsibility if the baby that was in him my whomb. Tara asks her where is baby mithi says i lost the baby too. Tara says i hv also got married and till date i hvnt seen my husband face yet and never want to see his face. Our story is same our destiny is similar and asks mithi to stop crying and says i will surely solve the problem of your life and hugs her.

Nandini reached the fizz club and goes inside with her friends and sees Adi coming out in drunk position and asks him r u fine? Adi says Nandu seeing you after such a long time i missed you and always that one is you and other us her Nandu asks Adi whom r u talking about? Nandu leaves with Adi to him his home to drop him.

Tara remembers the scene when MJ tried to abuse her. she is walking in the corridor.

Nandu and Adi are sitting in car and Adi thanks her and says that u will go home and driver will dtop you. Nandu sees the home and says that this is Tara's home and he leaves.

Tara enters her room and the room is pitch black MJ is sitting on the chair and Tara sees him and asks what are you doing here,go from here or else i will call baba. MJ says that baba will ask questions will you be able to answer them. Tara says why r u doing this with me? MJ asks Tara why you have gone to dark room? Tara remembers and says I was there by mistake. MJ says but I came here delibrately and tara says I will not stay with you in this room I hate you and I am going. MJ says I also hate you and todays night you will spend with me in this room only you,me and horror...and this nights each second will be like a century for you.

Precape- Rudrapratap says that she has gone to get flowers for puja and when she will come she will drink this water and den it will be her last breath
Edited by poojaluvnbt - 9 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Aaj ka best scene MJ Moti scene. Cute tha pura conversation
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Hello shaina.
Ye epi kuch khas nahi tha
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Kya vasu ko pata nahi tha ki nimmo MJ ko kyu pyaar nahi karti thi?
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Aaj ka best scene MJ Moti scene. Cute tha pura conversation

Finally we get to see brother-sister bond!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

We also know now that Vasu is the lost teen rather than the rude and rebellious teen!!!!😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š