Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rcoza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
why do i get security warning and to go back every time i open IF is it not safe site?
arzzo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there is one song as "chunariya" something like that play at the background most of the time can any one tell which song is it and from which movie
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
which episode does neil find out that ragini is not married?
does aman know neil knows or not?

which episode is this revealed?
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Will yatin mehta still be a part of iknmp post the leap?
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

stupid question but whatever..

On this forum, I keep seeing FL2... what is FL2? I know it is referred to as Nividita but what does that mean?

FL1- Freeloader  Dr Armaan
FL2- Freeloader  Nivedita ðŸ˜†
Edited by Dimdim. - 8 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brainychild92

which episode does neil find out that ragini is not married?

does aman know neil knows or not?

which episode is this revealed?

Episode number 87  Dr Neil learns Ragini is not married. Suhani  informs him at the end of it.

Armaan does come to know Neil has learnt the truth.
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arzzo

there is one song as "chunariya" something like that play at the background most of the time can any one tell which song is it and from which movie

Its this 1 from movie badlapur

http://www.bollymeaning.com/2015/01/chadaria-jhini-judai-lyrics.html

Edited by d3c3nt - 8 years ago
Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Online viewing has become virtually  impossible in the last week or so.
While the show is available on the usual websites one day after it airs on Indian TV, however, about 80% of the link is muted to avoid copyright infringements. Fair enough, I guess, but impossible to follow the story, therefore, the links are of no use.

I guess, the lack of availability of Online links, is in reaction to the closing down of the desi**fo*** website and the arrest of the employees a week ago. (link below)

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-zee-plaint-helps-bust-piracy-racket-2090778

So viewers like me, who only follow Indian shows Online, can no longer watch them. 
I do not have the option of subscribing to Asian channels in my viewing area. 

Does anyone have any ideas how I can watch the show? Any show. 
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinot

While the show is available on the usual websites one day after it airs on Indian TV, however, about 80% of the link is muted to avoid copyright infringements. Fair enough, I guess, but impossible to follow the story, therefore, the links are of no use.

I guess, the lack of availability of Online links, is in reaction to the closing down of the desi**fo*** website and the arrest of the employees a week ago. (link below)

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-zee-plaint-helps-bust-piracy-racket-2090778

So viewers like me, who only follow Indian shows Online, can no longer watch them. 

that is so sad. but as far as I know, this site amongst others are free so how are they making profit?
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinot

Pinot if you can.  If u can be online after the serial airs just go to dailymotion and keep searching for the days video some people do post the videos not as lot as before but u can get a couple of them posting.in parts.  Just download them as soon as you see them posted.  Dont wait to watch them later, just download and them watch.   Cause whatever is posted is removed very soon.