~ Better late than never - Gautam ~

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

- Gautam trying to mend things with Diandra was one good positive move from him 👏

- This is him who acted without Punz in the background for a change n Gautam was so right with his choice of words to Diandra 👍🏼

- No wonder Diandra was touched by Gautam's approach as he was being himself and not so called Robot 🤔

- Like I had mentioned in my earlier thread "Thread Link" it was due to Punz , Gautams relationships with other HM's was affected  👎🏼

- Also during this Gautam City Task,  Gautam's song for Diandra was 🤣

So do you think this positive approach from Gautam towards Diandra came at the right time or its too late for any kind of conciliation now as damage has been done both side ???

Cheers 🥳
Edited by ashdgr8 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kplusm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lets see how long thisfriendship survives.
If puneet baba sees diandra as a threat he might coerce gautam to stay away from diandra

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Ashy.
It was good to see Gautam mending things with diandra and she also approached positively. 🥳
Its good to see Gautam and diandra has patched up now 👏
He was not controlled by punty this time and now he shld be like this out of punty's reach 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
i think is ko robot tag lag gaya ha lolx

good that if he understands that 
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
But i doubt Puneet will definably intervene and create problems, coz he completely doesn't like Di.
kiran307 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Di is playing with this dumbo.. Puneet nahi yeh usko samjhaaneko.. Diandra bahot smart hai.. Noww she is seeing how one by one every one from her group is gone.. She needs to go ahead in the game, isliye she is trying this stuff.. Uske chehre pe likha hai ki she is using him..

n iss ghade ke paas toh waise hi dimag nahi hai.. gals n flirting ke naam pe koi bhi chalega isko..
But diandra alag hi khet ki muli hai.. She'll take his case am sure..
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its a great effort on Gautam side and the man has gotten a lot of heat for not being able to mingle with HM's and now that he has made the effort I want to see the excuse non-gautam supporters have to not like him now?
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well its nice that Gautam is taking efforts to improve his relationship with the HM's

if you feel you are being misunderstood then one needs to take steps to remove that misunderstanding instead of just complaining about it

and that is what Gautam did yesterday so yes it was good hope he continues his efforts
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Awesome post Ashy.

It was good to see Gautam mending things with diandra and she also approached positively. 🥳
Its good to see Gautam and diandra has patched up now 👏
He was not controlled by punty this time and now he shld be like this out of punty's reach 

Ditto 😆...sunny I just repeat what you say😆...
kat007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome post Ash👍🏼
Almost one month is left for the finale so ekdum correct timing hai 2 month drama se tika show mein so ab achi image bana ke ...though a very good move by him